Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,421 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

First Time In Prison: Advice Needed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Time In Prison: Advice Needed (24346 Views)

My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him / Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) / Whistleblowers Remanded In Prison Custody For Giving False Information (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by HitlerGaddafi: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
Experienced folks or ex convicts on this forum can help shed more light for someone going to jail for the first time most especially for someone who was wrongfully accused.

#The do's and dont's in a Nigerian prison.
#The food
#The kind of people you'll meet
#The toilets, baths and all.
#The kind of freedom you get to enjoy at least to some extent.

And lots more.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by puffynana(m): 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
Don't claim wrongfully accused in the prison. It will just show how weak u are. The more grievous ur offense, the more respect.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by VeryBigYam(m): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
Are you going to prison? Yay or Nay

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
Op who you kill grin. See ur name sef .Hitler and Gaddafi, two tyrants now tell me why you no go go prison.

Well the only advice I can give is to prepare your ass for some serious drilling grin because there you go meet people wey neva fvck for twenty years and as a newcomer and a fine boy, you must receive some screwing. Its mandatory.

144 Likes 13 Shares

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by bigtt76(f): 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
No user guide to kpokolo for Naija o! Just pray and pray. Prayer is key in your survival. Read the Bible a lot for companionship.

How long are you in for? Pray make den nor f@ck ur nyansh shaaaa tongue

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by favourmic(m): 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
Be ready for your ass to be drill very well

1 Like

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2016
PussySmasher:
Op who you kill grin. See ur name sef .Hitler and Gaddafi, two tyrants now tell me why you no go go prison.

Well the only advice I can give is to prepare your ass for some serious drilling grin because there you go meet people wey neva fvck for twenty years and as a newcomer and a fine boy, you must receive some screwing. Its mandatory.
Lol. cheesy cheesy
Is like you're a comedian?.

14 Likes

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by soberdrunk(m): 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
1)Bros as you enter, the first person way you see just grab am bite hin ear "chew am swallow"!! Swallow am ooo! You don first establish say you nor dey okay so that respect don dey!

2) Dey follow urself talk to keep up with the act, just dey say rubbish even if nah tupac song way you dey rap backwards

3) Always be on the offensive, dey attack people randomly.......

4) Don't ever show any sign of "Fear"

5)If you cannot do 1-4 make sure you have a huge sum of money to settle Warder for "vip" treatment or else wetin ur eye go see for jail.........

261 Likes 21 Shares

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
Yo arse gon get pierced with some huge rods grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by id911(m): 11:43pm On Oct 06, 2016
soberdrunk:
1)Bros as you enter, the first person way you see just grab am bite hin ear "chew am swallow"!! Swallow am ooo! You don first establish say you nor dey okay so that respect don dey!

2) Dey follow urself talk to keep up with the act, just dey say rubbish even if nah tupac song way you dey rap backwards

3) Always be on the offensive, dey attack people randomly.......

4) Don't ever show any sign of "Fear"

5)If you cannot do 1-4 make sure you have a huge sum of money to settle Warder for "vip" treatment or else wetin ur eye go see for jail.........

Follow this advice esp the last one if not u will regret the day ur mama born u

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by adaksbullet: 11:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
grin
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by jieta: 8:51am On Oct 07, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:
You people just dey talk about yansh tearing. Is that the best advice you've got.
after them don tear ur yansh finish when u come outside na u go dey tear people yansh.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by TerrorSquad147: 8:58am On Oct 07, 2016
OP don't show any sign of fear when entering and when already in.
Act like a bad boy, and for you to survive you need to join a clique there...Nobody is drilling your butt-hole like they've been saying.
Goodluck.....

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:06am On Oct 07, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:
Experienced folks or ex convicts on this forum can help shed more light for someone going to jail for the first time most especially for someone who was wrongfully accused.

#The do's and dont's in a Nigerian prison.
#The food
#The kind of people you'll meet
#The toilets, baths and all.
#The kind of freedom you get to enjoy at least to some extent.

And lots more.

lalasticlala seun 'nd co
All the best o.

6 Likes

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by firstking01(m): 9:08am On Oct 07, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:
You people just dey talk about yansh tearing. Is that the best advice you've got.
Follow soberdrunk's advice....btw, wetin you commit sefangry

2 Likes

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by greatness22(m): 9:23am On Oct 07, 2016
I will advise you to smuggle some pain relief drugs as a "new comer" because the grand commander and his subject will usher you in with some thunderous slap leaving you in a state of coma.

Be complaining to yourself about the dreaded HIV your late girlfriend gave you, that way, you're saving your yansh from hard drilling.

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by ibroh22(m): 10:25am On Oct 07, 2016
here to read comments

3 Likes

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by RedCapChief(m): 10:26am On Oct 07, 2016
Get someone on the outside to grease the palms of one of the Prison officials on a regular basis. That person will look out for you. Nobody gives a crap about the prisoners. It helps to have somebody on your side if something good happens e.g mass pardon from governor, food e.t.c
Knowing who to grease is not easy. Somebody too low will not be very helpful and getting somebody very is near impossible.

Just ask Rev King. He lived like a king cheesy even though he was on a death row. Nice pad, regular meals e.t.c

In summary, money will improve your prison experience

15 Likes

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by anonimi: 10:26am On Oct 07, 2016
puffynana:
No one is wrongfully accused in the prison.

How do you mean, please?
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by martineverest(m): 10:27am On Oct 07, 2016
i pity u...find aboniki balm follow body.....those guys go drill ur anus die

2 Likes

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by ladyF(f): 10:27am On Oct 07, 2016
Hmmm.... I've had my own experience in Nairaland jail several times, but Nigerian prison, I can't help you with any experience with that one o. shocked

Ermmm....make I go continue my search for bitcoin to buy sef. N500/$ grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by salabscholar01(m): 10:27am On Oct 07, 2016
ok
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 07, 2016
Start some serious physical exercises like push-ups and sit ups. . . so you can at least be physically strong enough for the challenges ahead. Most importantly, pray. . . Na prayer sure pass.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by Marksule(m): 10:28am On Oct 07, 2016
cool
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by farouk2much(m): 10:28am On Oct 07, 2016
Howmany months
Or howmany years?

2 Likes

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by okotv(m): 10:28am On Oct 07, 2016
Nothing like freedom. Just keep yourself and pray to come out free.

2 Likes

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by garriguy: 10:28am On Oct 07, 2016
When the guy wey u don dey eye for nairaland come out say im be ex convict...

You....

3 Likes

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by peace92: 10:29am On Oct 07, 2016
Op there's no advice for prison... Just keep calm if u dey inside..
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by garriguy: 10:29am On Oct 07, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
OP don't show any sign of fear when entering and when already in.
Act like a bad boy, and for you to survive you need to join a clique there...Nobody is drilling your butt-hole like they've been saying.
Goodluck.....
u thinksay na movie scene?

12 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Onah John Ali Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (PHOTOS) / I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate / Man Arrested For Murder Of His Colleague After Weeks Of Manhunt. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.