Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Fifa Mobile(clash Of Champions)league Discussion And Schedule - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Fifa Mobile(clash Of Champions)league Discussion And Schedule (3464 Views)

Is Fifa Mobile Or Fifa 17 On Android Online Or Does It Use Data To Play / FIFA 2017(FIFA Mobile)reviews,modes And Features / FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifa Mobile(clash Of Champions)league Discussion And Schedule by kingmexy1997(m): 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
To my ogbonge members of clash of champions league group,how I'm dey be?Am really enjoying myself with you guys on the game
olanni
rooiii
jordy
Etc
Here is where we can discuss about our fixtures,matches and tournaments.New intakes are also welcome,if you have the game search for clash of champions or post your fifa mobile username.If you don't have the game download at

http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/electronic-arts/fifa-mobile-soccer/fifa-mobile-soccer-1-1-0-release/fifa-mobile-soccer-1-1-0-android-apk-download/
Re: Fifa Mobile(clash Of Champions)league Discussion And Schedule by kingmexy1997(m): 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
pics

Re: Fifa Mobile(clash Of Champions)league Discussion And Schedule by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:34am On Oct 12, 2016
I no see my name undecided
Re: Fifa Mobile(clash Of Champions)league Discussion And Schedule by kingmexy1997(m): 10:38am On Oct 12, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
I no see my name undecided
your name dy for etc.. grin
Re: Fifa Mobile(clash Of Champions)league Discussion And Schedule by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:03am On Oct 12, 2016
kingmexy1997:

your name dy for etc.. grin

Taa grin.....How does the ranking in the league work?
Re: Fifa Mobile(clash Of Champions)league Discussion And Schedule by kingmexy1997(m): 11:14am On Oct 12, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Taa grin.....How does the ranking in the league work?

nnah my ranking na 5
Re: Fifa Mobile(clash Of Champions)league Discussion And Schedule by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:20am On Oct 12, 2016
kingmexy1997:

nnah my ranking na 5

Ranking is based on League Championship...omo we need active members biko grin, I cannot come and be waiting 5 years to school somebody well grin

cc: Marvel1206
Re: Fifa Mobile(clash Of Champions)league Discussion And Schedule by Marvel1206: 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Ranking is based on League Championship...omo we need active members biko grin, I cannot come and be waiting 5 years to school somebody well grin

cc: Marvel1206

That league vs league thing, i no understand am well. And ranking too
which one is league championship
Re: Fifa Mobile(clash Of Champions)league Discussion And Schedule by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
Marvel1206:

That league vs league thing, i no understand am well. And ranking too
which one is league championship

What don't you understand about it?

League Championship is a tournament among league members and the ranking is done based on performance from the league Championship.
Re: Fifa Mobile(clash Of Champions)league Discussion And Schedule by Marvel1206: 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

What don't you understand about it?

League Championship is a tournament among league members and the ranking is done based on performance from the league Championship.
ok but i couldn't play anything. I only saw something like BYE with arsenal logo and some team members but how i go take play am

i clicked on it and i ddn't see where to play
Re: Fifa Mobile(clash Of Champions)league Discussion And Schedule by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
Marvel1206:

ok but i couldn't play anything. I only saw something like BYE with arsenal logo and some team members but how i go take play am

i clicked on it and i ddn't see where to play

That was because that one was over....a new one has started this morning......
Re: Fifa Mobile(clash Of Champions)league Discussion And Schedule by Marvel1206: 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

That was because that one was over....a new one has started this morning......
m coming o cheesy
Re: Fifa Mobile(clash Of Champions)league Discussion And Schedule by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
Marvel1206:

m coming o cheesy

play the 8 on 8 too o
Re: Fifa Mobile(clash Of Champions)league Discussion And Schedule by Marvel1206: 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

play the 8 on 8 too o
which one is 8 on 8
Re: Fifa Mobile(clash Of Champions)league Discussion And Schedule by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
Marvel1206:

which one is 8 on 8

our league versus another league...check the Tournaments tab....you no explore the game ni? lol
Re: Fifa Mobile(clash Of Champions)league Discussion And Schedule by Marvel1206: 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

our league versus another league...check the Tournaments tab....you no explore the game ni? lol
chei, i don suffer... No sad
Re: Fifa Mobile(clash Of Champions)league Discussion And Schedule by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
Marvel1206:

chei, i don suffer... No sad

Na wa you o lol.. ...you just carry game dey play, you no even study am.. grin

See wetin I do person just now. grin

Re: Fifa Mobile(clash Of Champions)league Discussion And Schedule by Marvel1206: 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Na wa you o lol.. ...you just carry game dey play, you no even study am.. grin

See wetin I do person just now. grin
yu dn turn pro o
abeg which formation u dey use
Re: Fifa Mobile(clash Of Champions)league Discussion And Schedule by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
Marvel1206:

yu dn turn pro o

abeg which formation u dey use

4-4-2 basic grin
Re: Fifa Mobile(clash Of Champions)league Discussion And Schedule by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
See kingmexy1997 getting raped!! grin grin

Re: Fifa Mobile(clash Of Champions)league Discussion And Schedule by Marvel1206: 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

4-4-2 basic grin
ok, i go frustrate you today
Re: Fifa Mobile(clash Of Champions)league Discussion And Schedule by Marvel1206: 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
See kingmexy1997 getting raped!! grin grin
lmfao.. Just one turn? Yeh!
Re: Fifa Mobile(clash Of Champions)league Discussion And Schedule by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
Marvel1206:

ok, i go frustrate you today

I siddon dey wait grin

them no allow me play Attack mode again...them say I do too play many games without the opponents taking their turns.
Re: Fifa Mobile(clash Of Champions)league Discussion And Schedule by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
Marvel1206:

lmfao.. Just one turn? Yeh!

I dey wait am! grin grin grin cool cool
Re: Fifa Mobile(clash Of Champions)league Discussion And Schedule by Marvel1206: 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I siddon dey wait grin

them no allow me play Attack mode again...them say I do too play many games without the opponents taking their turns.
most of them go decline your match yu go see ahnahn shocked
Re: Fifa Mobile(clash Of Champions)league Discussion And Schedule by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
Marvel1206:

most of them go decline your match yu go see ahnahn shocked

Better for me then..... Free rewards! grin
Re: Fifa Mobile(clash Of Champions)league Discussion And Schedule by Marvel1206: 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

lol. You try o chai
Re: Fifa Mobile(clash Of Champions)league Discussion And Schedule by Marvel1206: 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

prob dey o, fifa17. asking for updates, it directed me to play store and its not there.. I CNT play it now
Re: Fifa Mobile(clash Of Champions)league Discussion And Schedule by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
Marvel1206:

prob dey o, fifa17. asking for updates, it directed me to play store and its not there.. I CNT play it now

How do you mean?
Re: Fifa Mobile(clash Of Champions)league Discussion And Schedule by kingmexy1997(m): 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

How do you mean?
marvel go to apkmirror.com the latest version is 2.0.0
Re: Fifa Mobile(clash Of Champions)league Discussion And Schedule by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
kingmexy1997:

marvel go to apkmirror.com the latest version is 2.0.0

That's the one I have

Cc:Marvel1206
Re: Fifa Mobile(clash Of Champions)league Discussion And Schedule by Marvel1206: 11:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

That's the one I have

Cc:Marvel1206

damn. I didn't see this on time
I uninstalled it thinking it will appear in play store but didn't.. I downloaded it from a website and starting all over again, I'm in level 4 now.. will probably join you guys tomorrow sad

ur tips dey work sha o* grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime / Fifa 14 Discussion Thread / Psn Login Issue (ps4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.