Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,780 members, 7,798,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Westworld Fan Page - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Westworld Fan Page (13617 Views)

Season 2 Of 'westworld' Is Coming In Early 2018 / Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page / CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Westworld Fan Page by moneyallowed(m): 6:14am On Oct 07, 2016
Westworld is awesome. This is for the fans where we can discuss all our favorite characters and scenes.

This will be a spoiler filled zone obviously so if you haven't watched the premiere, you might want to see that first
Re: Westworld Fan Page by moneyallowed(m): 6:17am On Oct 07, 2016
Re: Westworld Fan Page by moneyallowed(m): 6:17am On Oct 07, 2016
Re: Westworld Fan Page by moneyallowed(m): 6:19am On Oct 07, 2016

Re: Westworld Fan Page by SIRcumalot: 6:38am On Oct 07, 2016
How did James mardsen character get on that train is that just how that particular fantasy is suppose to play?

Also I don't think ed Harris raped that chick as implied,he probably scalped her like he did that unfortunately fella at the shows ending.

Am not as taken with series yet just on the strength of this pilot but make we dey see.
Re: Westworld Fan Page by moneyallowed(m): 8:59am On Oct 07, 2016
SIRcumalot:
How did James mardsen character get on that train is that just how that particular fantasy is suppose to play?

Also I don't think ed Harris raped that chick as implied,he probably scalped her like he did that unfortunately fella at the shows ending.

Am not as taken with series yet just on the strength of this pilot but make we dey see.

I think his character's story begins on the train, just like his girl's story begins in bed. And she was definitely raped, she's one of his normal pleasures, he told her he wouldn't have time for her cos he had other plans. I can only guess who he's working for but if he'd scalped her we wouldn't be seeing her again. The guy's scalp is practically his map
Re: Westworld Fan Page by moneyallowed(m): 9:07am On Oct 07, 2016
BTW episode 2 has been released early so y'all know what to do
Re: Westworld Fan Page by SIRcumalot: 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
moneyallowed:

I think his character's story begins on the train, just like his girl's story begins in bed. And she was definitely raped, she's one of his normal pleasures, he told her he wouldn't have time for her cos he had other plans. I can only guess who he's working for but if he'd scalped her we wouldn't be seeing her again. The guy's scalp is practically his map

Maybe he raped and then scalped her.
There was some throwaway line about her being the oldest of the host. If I was looking for some thing I'll probably start there.

Do you have a link for the 2nd episode abi you get HBO.
Re: Westworld Fan Page by kinggogo: 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
Lets c hw d ep2 unwraps since d gal was able to kill d fly dat is her guest. Still gonna re-watch it tho. No doubt dis gonna b anoda hit show from HBO
Re: Westworld Fan Page by moneyallowed(m): 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Maybe he raped and then scalped her.
There was some throwaway line about her being the oldest of the host. If I was looking for some thing I'll probably start there.

Do you have a link for the 2nd episode abi you get HBO.

Got some links but they're all heavy. I'll wait till later today for better links

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Westworld Fan Page by moneyallowed(m): 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
kinggogo:
Lets c hw d ep2 unwraps since d gal was able to kill d fly dat is her guest. Still gonna re-watch it tho. No doubt dis gonna b anoda hit show from HBO
Yeah that was significant, it'll be interesting to see where this goes
Re: Westworld Fan Page by SIRcumalot: 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
moneyalllowed.
I don't want to keep pushing this scalping stuff but keep it mind as you watch this episode.
Re: Westworld Fan Page by moneyallowed(m): 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
SIRcumalot:
moneyalllowed.
I don't want to keep pushing this scalping stuff but keep it mind as you watch this episode.

OK... The 2nd episode is on hdcinemas.in

1 Like

Re: Westworld Fan Page by moneyallowed(m): 10:25am On Oct 25, 2016
Just finished episode 4, damn! This might be one of the best series ever if this quality is maintained. I have no idea where this is going and I love it
Re: Westworld Fan Page by Nimen(m): 1:01am On Oct 26, 2016
Gimme a download link for the episode 4 for some reason I can't download through 02tvseries anymore
Re: Westworld Fan Page by moneyallowed(m): 6:31am On Oct 26, 2016
Nimen:
Gimme a download link for the episode 4 for some reason I can't download through 02tvseries anymore
http://hdcinemas.in/movie/Westworld-S01.html
Re: Westworld Fan Page by moneyallowed(m): 1:07am On Nov 09, 2016
Anyone not watching Westworld is missing out! On episode 6 and it keep getting more interesting.

Of course its less interesting when there is no one to discuss with. Where are all the Sci-fi/Thriller/Western fans?
Re: Westworld Fan Page by SIRcumalot: 3:23am On Nov 09, 2016
moneyallowed:
Anyone not watching Westworld is missing out! On episode 6 and it keep getting more interesting.

Of course its less interesting when there is no one to discuss with. Where are all the Sci-fi/Thriller/Western fans?
it still very good,i like that cyclops isn't the victim anymore and wasn't always such a good guy.
and this arnold fella clearly messed or still messing with the host,maybe he is at the center of the maze.
Ed harris isn't the bad guy and hannibal,is clearly the mad man in this story.
dolores is hard to understand sha.
Re: Westworld Fan Page by moneyallowed(m): 7:39am On Nov 09, 2016
SIRcumalot:

it still very good,i like that cyclops isn't the victim anymore and wasn't always such a good guy.
and this arnold fella clearly messed or still messing with the host,maybe he is at the center of the maze.
Ed harris isn't the bad guy and hannibal,is clearly the mad man in this story.
dolores is hard to understand sha.

I like that my expectations keep getting subverted, now I'm not so sure who the bad guy is anymore. I still don't trust Anthony Hopkins, and Ed Harris is too bad to be good. One of the guys we least expect will be a robot but I don't know who?
I totally forgot about Dolores, can't wait to see her journey next episode

1 Like

Re: Westworld Fan Page by SIRcumalot: 10:59am On Nov 09, 2016
moneyallowed:

I like that my expectations keep getting subverted, now I'm not so sure who the bad guy is anymore. I still don't trust Anthony Hopkins, and Ed Harris is too bad to be good. One of the guys we least expect will be a robot but I don't know who?
I totally forgot about Dolores, can't wait to see her journey next episode
I think ed Harris just understands that these aren't human and like he said his playing the game at a deeper level.
His very influential on the outside world and it won't be that much of a stretch If Arnold was his guy.

As for the trope subversion:
Honestly "I was expecting a host become sentient,start revolution type story"

If we're placing money on the robot guy,my money is on the white hat dude from Iasip.

1 Like

Re: Westworld Fan Page by simdam500(m): 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
Westworld has driven its way to episode 6 and a westworld page is still on page 1. I won't be surprise if seun is not seeing it infact. It will hit Nigerians when its get to S06. Delores everyone thought wouldbe the first to get smart now wasn't. Qucik Q house? How do u listen to an AI when she says you should update her, meanwhile you have the OS and the computer with you, you could e ven shut her down. (Just asking to see who is really following)

1 Like

Re: Westworld Fan Page by SIRcumalot: 12:19am On Nov 11, 2016
simdam500:
Westworld has driven its way to episode 6 and a westworld page is still on page 1. I won't be surprise if seun is not seeing it infact. It will hit Nigerians when its get to S06. Delores everyone thought wouldbe the first to get smart now wasn't. Qucik Q house? How do u listen to an AI when she says you should update her, meanwhile you have the OS and the computer with you, you could e ven shut her down. (Just asking to see who is really following)
characters have to do stupid stuff to move the plot along sometimes
Re: Westworld Fan Page by moneyallowed(m): 7:29am On Nov 11, 2016
simdam500:

That confused me until I thought about it

1) She's not behaving like the other AI, she's waking up when she's not supposed to, she doesn't forget, there's only a problem

2)She blackmailed them, she was built to read people like she said and said all the right things to make them help her - The Asian guy obviously has empathy and she didn't need to work on him much, plus his curiosity about finding out what's wrong with her. For the other guy, threatening to expose him and promising him rewards

3)Someone else had obviously messed with her OS before them, someone with more privileges than them, so they know something else is going on,and like she said, if you're being screwed either way, why don't you go with the version where you gain something

Saying all this though if I were them, I'd have reduced her intelligence to 1 and increased her loyalty to 20, but then maybe the guy messing with her would have still come back and changed it. So I guess their decision makes sense

1 Like

Re: Westworld Fan Page by damibravo(m): 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
This series requires understanding!

Sometimes I wonder how the writers of these movies thinks....

1 Like

Re: Westworld Fan Page by moneyallowed(m): 8:43am On Nov 13, 2016
damibravo:
This series requires understanding!

Sometimes I wonder how the writers of these movies thinks....

I agree, so many hints are dropped each week and if you aren't paying attention you might miss them completely
Re: Westworld Fan Page by moneyallowed(m): 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
Ford! Hosts>>>Humans

Anyone know how many episodes are left in this season?

Good news, Westworld has been renewed for a second season. Potentially bad news, it might not air till 2018, still a rumor though, I hope it isn't true, I can't imagine waiting 2 years for the next season
Re: Westworld Fan Page by kingwax7007: 5:26am On Nov 16, 2016
moneyallowed:

That confused me until I thought about it

1) She's not behaving like the other AI, she's waking up when she's not supposed to, she doesn't forget, there's only a problem

2)She blackmailed them, she was built to read people like she said and said all the right things to make them help her - The Asian guy obviously has empathy and she didn't need to work on him much, plus his curiosity about finding out what's wrong with her. For the other guy, threatening to expose him and promising him rewards

3)Someone else had obviously messed with her OS before them, someone with more privileges than them, so they know something else is going on,and like she said, if you're being screwed either way, why don't you go with the version where you gain something

Saying all this though if I were them, I'd have reduced her intelligence to 1 and increased her loyalty to 20, but then maybe the guy messing with her would have still come back and changed it. So I guess their decision makes sense
its was Harold, the partner of the CEO, who wrote some hidden codes inside the main code to awake some of them to revolt at a particular time.

More also, I think he did it when he realise that his partner is gonna kill him..

It is getting more interesting now... Episode 6 made us understand that even Bernard, is a host!

Two more episodes to go:

Episode 8 : Trace Decay
Air date: Nov 20, 2016

Episode 9: The Well-Tempered Clavier
Air date: Nov 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Westworld Fan Page by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 17, 2016
This show mehn, HOLY SH*T!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Serious questions, is the plotline in reverse chronology? Or are there just two interwoven storylines playing themselves out?

Bernard as a host just means that there is a whole lot of mind bending f*ckery yet to come.

Also watched some theories on YouTube and I just got a lot more confused. Who's with me?
Re: Westworld Fan Page by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 17, 2016
shockwave91:

Serious questions, is the plotline in reverse chronology? Or are there just two interwoven storylines playing themselves out?

Bernard as a host just means that there is a whole lot of mind bending f*ckery yet to come.

Also watched some theories on YouTube and I just got a lot more confused. Who's with me?
Even Bernard... its quite unbelievable
Re: Westworld Fan Page by moneyallowed(m): 11:46am On Nov 17, 2016
shockwave91:

I know Bernard being a host was one theory and that's being proven to be true. What are the other theories?
Re: Westworld Fan Page by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
moneyallowed:

I know Bernard being a host was one theory and that's being proven to be true. What are the other theories?

The other major one right now is that william(the guy looking for the maze with Dolores) is actually the man in black(Ed Harris' character). Which is why I asked the question whether any of you thought the plotline was in reverse chronology or if they were just telling two different timelines simultaneously. I began suspecting reverse chronology after that Lawrence is El Lazo(I hope I spelt that right) reveal. I literally felt violated during that scene.
Re: Westworld Fan Page by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
handelex:
Even Bernard... its quite unbelievable

"what door?" Dude, "what door?"!!! Why do writers feel the need to violate viewers sanity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trending Movie - A Man For Christmas By Gills Okeke (A Must Watch) / Reps’ Bill Empowers NBC To Decide Tariffs For DSTV, Others / New Movie Titled Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.