Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. (12178 Views)

Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget / 18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix / Ban-Ki-Moon Commends Nigeria, Cameroon For Bakassi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by babapupa: 4:21am On Oct 18, 2009
Governor Babatunde Fashola of Lagos State has urged Nigerians to invest in the country's transport sector, instead of dumping their money in foreign accounts with little or no interest.

He gave the advice on Thursday at the public presentation of a book entitled 'You Too Can Do It, a biography of Chief Chidi Anyaegbu, Chairman, Chisco Transport Nigeria Limited at Eko Hotel and Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos.

http://allafrica.com/stories/200910170019.html
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by babapupa: 4:30am On Oct 18, 2009
Unfortunately, stolen money is hard to invest in meaningful ventures.
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by AloyEmeka6: 5:12am On Oct 18, 2009
babapupa:

Says who?. Theophilus Danjuma invested his own in Nigeria.
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by babapupa: 5:28am On Oct 18, 2009
News to me.

What did he do?
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by AloyEmeka6: 5:31am On Oct 18, 2009
Theophilus Danjuma is Obasanjo's partner in crime. he owns chains of companies in Nigeria including Union Dicon salt, Earthcare, Plantgeria,  former Universal trust bank[Union bank], Comet shipping etc. In short, he owns half of PH. Now tell me how a civil servant managed to own a conglomerate?
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by babapupa: 5:50am On Oct 18, 2009
Very interesting, thanks for the info.

I know it sounds stupid and self defeating to advocate investing stolen money in Nigeria, but things are so bad that I can't help but say it's not a bad Idea.

What's really the alternative?
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by princekevo(m): 7:46am On Oct 18, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Says who?. Theophilus Danjuma invested his own in Nigeria.

Those are jst one in a million who deposite their looths in foreign accounts or buy million dollar houses abroad they will never live in. That has been the number 1 ignorance and madness in Nigeria politicians.
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by ikeyman00(m): 9:05am On Oct 18, 2009
babapupa

Unfortunately, stolen money is hard to invest in meaningful ventures
shocked shocked shocked shocked

u must be joking; the west still invest in Iraq

u begining to sound like a true born slowpoke
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by babapupa: 9:24am On Oct 18, 2009
u must be joking; the west still invest in Iraq

u begining to sound like a true born slowpoke

And who are/is this west person/people you're talking about?

How much did he/she/they siphoned?

Who's money/resources did he/she/they siphoned?

What/where did this west person/people invest the money in Iraq?

Feels like I'm according a degenerated dumb ass like you too much responsibility with these questions, but hey, dumb bleeps like you got to start from somewhere.

Bite on that like bingo and holla back like holla back kid.
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by Arnold1(m): 9:48am On Oct 18, 2009
^^^^^^ LMAO grin
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by Beaf: 11:03am On Oct 18, 2009
What about Tinubu?
He invested heavily in the US and had to forfeit $1 million when the US govt fingered him for drug pushing.

Big up to men like Chief Chidi Anyaegbu who have worked for an honest buck.
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by ikeyman00(m): 11:19am On Oct 18, 2009
arnold

stress out if u need glass of water

grin grin

babapupa try to learn; nawoo
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by redsun(m): 11:46am On Oct 18, 2009
Nigerian case can relate with the story of the prodigal son in the bible.A case of a prince choosing to eat the bread crumbs that fell off the the tables of the foreign rich rather than diligently,dutifully and wisely control his vast royal blessings.We lack in the midst of plenty,we have enough to go around and there should not be any need for languishing and fighting

Thick headedness.Wake up oh sleeping comrades.
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by olafolarin(m): 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2009
@ Beaf
Tinubu forfeited just 450,000 dollars in 1988.That was before he became a politician.He was working with EXXON-MOBIL in Chicago at the time.He was also arrested for visiting a drug-convict.Thats all Tinubu had on his crminal file in U.S.
Please always confirm stories before posting senseless comments.

Chisco has done well to be recognised by fashola and it shows that no matter which part of the country you come from,doing good will make people recognise you.
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by Beaf: 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2009
olafolarin:

@ Beaf
Tinubu forfeited just 450,000 dollars in 1988.That was before he became a politician.He was working with EXXON-MOBIL in Chicago at the time.He was also arrested for visiting a drug-convict.Thats all Tinubu had on his crminal file in U.S.

Chisco has done well to be recognised by fashola and it shows that no matter which part of the country you come from,doing good will make people recognise you.

Are you actually defending Tinubu? shocked A convicted criminal?!

We must praise hard working men like Chief Chidi Anyaegbu and condemn thieves and drug barons like Bola Tinubu.
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by babapupa: 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2009
Tinubu forfeited just 450,000 dollars in 1988.That was before he became a politician.He was working with EXXON-MOBIL in Chicago at the time.He was also arrested for visiting a drug-convict.Thats all Tinhate tbu had on his crminal file in U.S.

Please ignore that nuisance, don' let him divert this thread with is childish absurdities.
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by akigbemaru: 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2009
Beaf:

Are you actually defending Tinubu? shocked A convicted criminal?!

We must praise hard working men like Chief Chidi Anyaegbu and condemn thieves and drug barons like Bola Tinubu.

Beaf or Bereft,

A cow doesn't know the values of its tail until it cuts off. I am patiently waiting for Nigeria to disintegrate and let your troglodyte-ass go back to eastern jungle. Then, far way behind a closed door you shall hear many testimonies about the power of Oduduwa people. Then, you would doff your hat and say " nose stick is far away from head."

Had it been your Mr, Chidi "the transporter or driver" stayed in your "Ibo Eastern Region" of just common 28,500 kilometer square, tell me he would become known?

After we brought civilization to your ungrateful tribe, now we don't know how to do it anymore?
I know why the cage birds sing?
If Bola Tinubu could have been a ibo, he would become epitome or yardstick to measure success in Ibo land.

Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by achinu(m): 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2009
@akigbemaru[b]

A cow doesn't know the values of its tail until it cuts off. I am patiently waiting for Nigeria to disintegrate and let your troglodyte-ass go back to eastern jungle. Then, far way behind a closed door you shall hear many testimonies about the power of Oduduwa people. Then, you would doff your hat and say " nose stick is far away from head."

Had it been your Mr, Chidi "the transporter or driver" stayed in your "Ibo Eastern Region" of just common 28,500 kilometer square, tell me he would become known?

After we brought civilization to your ungrateful tribe, now we don't know how to do it anymore?
If Bola Tinubu could have been a ibo, he would become epitome or yardstick to measure success in Ibo land.[/b]

How can we ever expect to ever move forward with fellow Nigerians always quick to make it a tribal matter!! Let's just keep the posting to the topic instead of turning something positive into negative. No tribe in 9ja is without it flaws & blemishes.
Cheers!
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by AloyEmeka6: 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2009
akigbemaru:

Beaf or Bereft,

Had it been your Mr, Chidi "the transporter or driver" stayed in your "Ibo Eastern Region" of just common [b]28,500 kilometer square, tell me he would become known?[/b]

If Bola Tinubu could have been a ibo, he would become epitome or yardstick to measure success in Ibo land.

What a foolish thing to say. Chisco is not even the top 5 igbo transporters who are very rich.

Izuchukwu motors, Micmerah, Ekene dili chukwu[Mercedes benz], Emerah[Volvo], GUO, Ifesinachi etc are bigger than Chisco and they all made their money at Onitsha. You must be a true village boy. As a matter of fact, Ekene dili chukwu's head office was still at Nnewi when he brought Mercedes Benz to Nigeria. Chisco is still at the level of people like Coscharis and not Izuchukwu and co.
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by Beaf: 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2009
akigbemaru:

Beaf or Bereft,

Stupid native doctor. You jass has affected your brain and you are now running mad, but you don't know it.

Who cares if Bola Tinubu is Igbo or from Niger Republic? Blowing your brains out with your fetish concoctions will not change the fact that [size=14pt]Tinubu is a convicted drug pusher[/size]. Period!

Abi your jass dey do you like drugs? shocked
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by chase4(m): 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2009
achinu:

@akigbemaru[b]

If Bola Tinubu could have been a ibo, he would become epitome or yardstick to measure success in Ibo land.[/b]

How can we ever expect to ever move forward with fellow Nigerians always quick to make it a tribal matter!! Let's just keep the posting to the topic instead of turning something positive into negative. No tribe in 9ja is without it flaws & blemishes.
Cheers!

Who is this tribalistic fool ? Hush!!!
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by babapupa: 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2009

babapupa try to learn; nawoo

Doesn't sound like answers to my questions.

Of course and like I said,  I accorded your ignorant ass too much responsibility and your brain too much value.

I really wasn't expecting a low grade peanut brain like you to answer simple questions and quit pulling silly stuff out of your narrow behind.

Sadly, with Fools like you around, furthering good and stimulating discussions is difficult.
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by AloyEmeka6: 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2009
Beaf:

Stupid native doctor. You jass has affected your brain and you are now running mad, but you don't know it.

Who cares if Bola Tinubu is Igbo or from Niger Republic? Blowing your brains out with your fetish concoctions will not change the fact that [size=14pt]Tinubu is a convicted drug pusher[/size]. Period!

Abi your jass dey do you like drugs? shocked

For the record: Tinubu is not a convicted drug dealer. He was fingered in some dirty drug deals and was indicted but not convicted. Big difference.
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by Beaf: 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2009
^Tinubu was convicted with the option of a fine. He paid the fine (close to $1 million).
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by MrCrackles(m): 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2009
Beaf:

Who cares if Bola Tinubu is Igbo or from Niger Republic? Blowing your brains out with your fetish concoctions will not change the fact that [size=14pt]Tinubu is a convicted drug pusher[/size].
You got any concrete evidence
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by babapupa: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2009
Who cares if Bola Tinubu is Igbo or from Niger Republic? Blowing your brains out with your fetish concoctions will not change the fact that Tinubu is a convicted drug pusher. Period!
We all know Tinubu wan not a drug dealer or convicted felon so quit making a total ass of yourself. You're worse than a six years old.

Obviously, you have a childish and silly obsession with Tinubu, but this is not about you or Tinubu, this is about Chidi Anyaegbu and his good work.

Show some common decency and go launder your grievance with Tinubu elsewhere and let people honor Chidi Anyaegbu without your silly and puerile distractions.
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by Beaf: 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2009
babapupa:

We all know Tinubu wan not a drug dealer or convicted felon so quit making a total ass of yourself. You're worse than a six years old.

Obviously, you have a childish and silly obsession with Tinubu, but this is not about you or Tinubu, this is about Chidi Anyaegbu and his good work.

Show some common decency and go launder your grievance with Tinubu elsewhere and let people honor Chidi Anyaegbu without your silly and puerile distractions.

Why am I not shocked that you haven't questioned akigbemaru's insane tribalistic rant, instead you attack me for pointing out a criminal?

The reason is simple, you and akigbemaru share the same hateful beliefs.
Prove me wrong by rebuking akigbemaru or shut up.
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by babapupa: 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2009
What about Tinubu?
He invested heavily in the US and had to forfeit $1 million when the US govt fingered him for drug pushing.

The above was your first contribution in this thread. Obviously, this thread has nothing to do with Tinubu, but you still showed up with your Tinubu obsession and managed to derail the thread.

Sure, akigbemaru shouldn't have traveled down that dirty road with you, but you started it.

Your tireless Tinubu drug baron and convict nonsense exists only in your mind.

Curb your Tinubu obsession sometimes and get some therapy if Tinubu raped you as a kid.
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by muffins(f): 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2009
He's a thief like the others so no one cares about his opinion. tongue
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by Beaf: 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2009
babapupa:

The above was your first contribution in this thread. Obviously, this thread has nothing to do with Tinubu, but you still showed up with your Tinubu obsession and managed to derail the thread.

Sure, akigbemaru shouldn't have traveled down that dirty road with you, but you started it.

Your tireless Tinubu drug baron and convict nonsense exists only in your mind.

Curb your Tinubu obsession sometimes and get some therapy if Tinubu raped you as a kid.

I didn't know Tinubu was a child rapist too. shocked

@topic
Stop talking stupidly as if others are blind. You started the topic with the quote below;

babapupa:

So I pointed you in the direction of a genuine thief and very strangely, you are upset.  shocked Na wa o! Are some criminals sacred?

Abeg, let us praise those who have worked honestly like Chief Chidi Anyaegbu  and condemn the Tinubu's that are wrecking the country.
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by babapupa: 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2009
You're just a pitiful nuisance. What's investing stolen money and Chidi  Anyaegbu got to do with Tinubu?

They've asked you to provide proof in this thread and as expected, you refused.

You really are a troubled soul. Sounds like your only level of understanding of anything  centers around Tinubu.
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by Beaf: 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2009
^
Once again, this is a quote from you:

babapupa:

You opened the thread with it and I supplied Tinubu to fit the bill. Why all this docking and diving?

So bros, why dis Tinubu thing dey pain you like dis nah? grin Why bros? grin
Is there something we need to know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Leaders Meet In Akure, Make Case For Restructuring / SSA To Justice Onnoghen Debunks Rumoured EFCC Raid On Cjn's Residence / Ohaneze Deceiving Buhari, Atiku, Can’t Influence Igbo Voting – Moghalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.