Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos (41039 Views)

A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) / Plus Size Lady Dancing At Club Joker, Nigerians React (Photo) / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 07, 2016
Besty and her man are getting married come 29th October, 2016. She's vowed to always be there for him, catch whenever he falls and even took to their prewedding photos to prove it.

The Edo state based couple shared the pics on their IG pages and shared their love story with PreweddingNaija. Besty said:

THE LOVE STORY... @blinkies1 ‎& @anoqia. .

We met in EDO state 2009 & we started dating in November 2010, this year will will make it 6yrs of dating.. it has not been all that smooth & rosey but God kept us together, there is actually no perfect relationship..

Every relationship has its up and down, & mine wasn't all dat different but I give God all d glory.
My proposal was an interesting proposal because it was very shocking,surprising & overwhelming. Le boo, proposed in a fuel station. We went to get fuel for d car & the next thing I heard was! TREASURE as He fondly call me, "Pls come to the back of d car" I think something is wrong" then I came down from the car and went to meet him kneeling down with a ring!

I was shocked, didn't expect it to be at a fuel station at the same time I was shy cos of passerby. Le boo, pooped d question "Will you share the rest of my Life with me?‎" I ran out of words immediately, all I could do was to breath faster than normal, after catching my breathe I said "Yes I will".

Everyone was clapping nd congratulating us, I was so happy. I felt dis great joy knowing I will be marrying my better half, my partner in crime, my treasure, my love, the only Guy that loves me the way I am, He cherish His plus size Bride. I give God all d glory, it's been God all these years! #BestGreat16

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/adorable-pre-wedding-photos-of-plus.html

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 07, 2016
lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by soberdrunk(m): 6:35am On Oct 07, 2016
Congrats!!! This guy is a real man!!! grin grin

31 Likes

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by ourkobo: 6:36am On Oct 07, 2016
Party tins ooooo

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 07, 2016
Blessings follow them

16 Likes

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by 4reala(m): 6:41am On Oct 07, 2016
Hmmm! The guy no find him size. I no wan here say somebody collapse under heavy load o grin

47 Likes

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by integrity85(m): 6:42am On Oct 07, 2016
Wonderful!

May God endorse their union.

12 Likes

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 07, 2016
Aaaaawww.... They really looks so adoooorable kiss kiss

BEST WISHES

14 Likes

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by IamNawty(f): 6:47am On Oct 07, 2016
Big, bold and beautiful.
I wunt watch myself grow this fat tho.. Emi layemi. I alws see fat pple as lazy beings

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by TPAND(f): 6:48am On Oct 07, 2016
Different strokes for different folks.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 07, 2016
Beautiful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Speedyconnect4: 7:02am On Oct 07, 2016
hmmm my type
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Mologi(m): 7:05am On Oct 07, 2016
Nice couple to be....

but this guy go they pay tax the more ooo ...for his heavy duty......

the pix they fear me...cus of gass

4 Likes

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by lokotowers(m): 7:05am On Oct 07, 2016
Owambe
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by corisande: 7:19am On Oct 07, 2016
hahahaha The first pic is funny. They look good together

1 Like

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by ariyebaba(m): 7:29am On Oct 07, 2016
Slim gurl is all i want ooooo

#teamslimgirl

cheesysmiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:31am On Oct 07, 2016
I've come to notice that slim guys loves to manage oceanic banks angry

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 07, 2016
Abeg someone shud help me with either Beyonce or Evra picture.
Three Gbosa to the guy

1 Like

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Ninilowo(m): 7:39am On Oct 07, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I've come to notice that slim guys loves to manage oceanic banks angry
Yes ooooooo. U are 100% rite

6 Likes

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Emodeee: 8:06am On Oct 07, 2016
IamNawty:
Big, bold and beautiful.
I wunt watch myself grow this fat tho.. Emi layemi. I alws see fat pple as lazy beings

all these things you are saying, nobody asked you. Just wish them well and leave the thread.

128 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by AlexCk: 8:41am On Oct 07, 2016
She's quite pretty,

Blessings on blessings on blessings to u both.

6 Likes

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Laveda(f): 8:45am On Oct 07, 2016
grin

HML to them!

All these pre-wedding photos seff cry baba pick my calls.

3 Likes

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by greatness22(m): 8:49am On Oct 07, 2016
I can imagine the hard labour the guy will go through in the bedroom. wink

I wish them well.

3 Likes

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by sinaj(f): 8:57am On Oct 07, 2016
Nice love story smiley

Wondering when I will write mine lol

The couple really complement each other smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 07, 2016
Instead of this guy to get married to this lady, I will advice Buhari to marry this lady. She will settle the heart desires of 180million Nigerians

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Omotayor123(f): 9:24am On Oct 07, 2016
I guess both of them are Funny... From the First and second pix.
BTW... The lady get everything Big ; B**bs, A$$ & Belle cheesy
God bless their union.

3 Likes

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Alexonliner: 9:29am On Oct 07, 2016
nawao
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Hardeysolution(m): 9:30am On Oct 07, 2016
Females commenting.. ....the most?

Looking really nice!

She's not that big nah.. I can still try it

1 Like

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Nellybank(m): 9:30am On Oct 07, 2016
Burial or wedding?

2 Likes

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by ejosh4(m): 9:30am On Oct 07, 2016
5th and 6th pics tho
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by emmyid(m): 9:31am On Oct 07, 2016
Bro, this is suicidal. U want to kill yo self before yo time? This is a real heavy duty!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics) / Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.