Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,029 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:42 AM

Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available (6602 Views)

SOLD ,Brand new Anker Soundcore Bluetooth Speaker now available SOLD, SOLD SOLD / REDUCED PRICE; Anker Soundcore Bluetooth Stereo Speakers For Sale / Archos 59 Xenon Parts And Battery Available For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by bizzle2: 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
jmichlins:
forget what you have read online none of them works. Though I still have a thing for LG G4. Phone is bae in my eyes
It worked for those it worked for tho. Why dont u try the dude. You got nothing to loose.
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by bizzle2: 11:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
gambus007:
Oga check the following on online and youtube videos
lg g4 bootloop.

lg v10 bootloop.

LG G3 screen fading and flickering.

lg g2 black during calls.

D410 D415 aka l90 screen issue
etc.

Tell me one lg phone without issue just one. battery problem.

it shows you know nothing about lg phones.

Check EU agreement with lg g4 bootloop

12k for lg g3 screen and you saying guys love to buy fake lg....yeye dey s....cheapest on ebay for g3 screen replacement with frame is not less than 49dollars without shipping
Why are you having a seizure over nothing.

You know so much about LG phones yet you bought a lemon twice. Were you sleeping while making the purchases?

You say LG is trash yet you loved the phones so much you opened a hundred threads just to get a G3, you used a d410 or whatever you called it, and even wanted to buy an LG phone for a friend. yet this same brand is nonsense you no see another phone for market?

You're ignorant of alot my friend. Every phone brand has units with simple software/hardware defects. Replace LG with samsung or whatever other brand and run your list through google and see what results u get.

For every defective unit there are still hundreds of thousands of happy owners of the same damn phones you're here yapping about , I've used three and I like many others can gladly testify to that

ANY Fvcking brand can have bootloop, screen flicker, blackout or whatever other issues, the point is what is the prevelance rate, and how did it happen.

The G4 is the only LG phone i know with a seemingly "prevalent" problem and that's the boot loop.

I'm not selling a damn screen. I'm selling a Fvcking phone . I provided what i know to be the local cost of a screen which I didn't even have to do in the first place. Take out your lemon LG frustration elsewhere.
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by gambus007(m): 12:03am On Oct 09, 2016
bizzle2:

Why are you having a seizure over nothing.

You know so much about LG phones yet you bought a lemon twice. Were you sleeping while making the purchases?

You say LG is trash yet you loved the phones so much you opened a hundred threads just to get a G3, you used a d410 or whatever you called it, and even wanted to buy an LG phone for a friend. yet this same brand is nonsense you no see another phone for market?

You're ignorant of alot my friend. Every phone brand has units with simple software/hardware defects. Replace LG with samsung or whatever other brand and run your list through google and see what results u get.

For every defective unit there are still hundreds of thousands of happy owners of the same damn phones you're here yapping about , I've used three and I like many others can gladly testify to that

ANY Fvcking brand can have bootloop, screen flicker, blackout or whatever other issues, the point is what is the prevelance rate, and how did it happen.

The G4 is the only LG phone i know with a seemingly "prevalent" problem and that's the boot loop.

I'm not selling a damn screen. I'm selling a Fvcking phone . I provided what i know to be the local cost of a screen which I didn't even have to do in the first place. Take out your lemon LG frustration elsewhere.

selling phone without bn honest?who is frustrated? saying what you are not sure of....12k for lg g3 screen to fool buyers right?i dont have problem with lg company not by force to use lg phone.my issue with you is price of screen which is not right to say all becose u wann sell out da fone.learn how to b honest with your dealings...goodluck man!dont pick offence if you do...not good

Note:like i said i use lg g3 and l90. I dont sell phones...sellers like you should b plain.

If you keep replying me then you are mess*** up ur post.

cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by bizzle2: 12:40am On Oct 09, 2016
gambus007:

selling phone without bn honest?who is frustrated? saying what you are not sure of....12k for lg g3 screen to fool buyers right?i dont have problem with lg company not by force to use lg phone.my issue with you is price of screen which is not right to say all becose u wann sell out da fone.learn how to b honest with your dealings...goodluck man!dont pick offence if you do...not good

Note:like i said i use lg g3 and l90. I dont sell phones...sellers like you should b plain.

If you keep replying me then you are mess up ur post.

cheers!
Without being Honest?
Fooling Buyers ? Christ! This is crazy
Boy Are u deranged or something??!!!

You walk into my thread and start recklessly slinging accusations, accusing me of being dishonest and deceptive, as if i have ever had dealings with you.
Do you even know the gravity of your comments.
if there are screens sold for 1 million and the kind i have come across is sold for 12k , for heaven's sake... how in the world does that translate to Lieing or dishonesty or deception ?? Will a man not speak only of what he knows of. Does your frustrated mind conceive any correlation??

A sensible person would simply provide information , and not jump in with an accusation.

Dude get your frustrated behind out of my thread.
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by gambus007(m): 12:59am On Oct 09, 2016
bizzle2:

Without being Honest?
Fooling Buyers ? Christ! This is crazy
Boy Are u deranged or something??!!!

You walk into my thread and start recklessly slinging accusations, accusing me of being dishonest and deceptive, as if i have ever had dealings with you.
Do you even know the gravity of your comments.
if there are screens sold for 1 million and the kind i have come across is sold for 12k , for heaven's sake... how in the world does that translate to Lieing or dishonesty or deception ?? Will a man not speak only of what he knows of. Does your frustrated mind conceive any correlation??

A sensible person would simply provide information , and not jump in with an accusation.

Dude get your frustrated behind out of my thread.

Smiles
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by bizzle2: 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
Giveaway
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by bizzle2: 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
gambus007:

Smiles
Oh , so you finally saw the naivety & foolishness in your posts. Why you commot the nonsense wey you write b4 ?
Balderdash
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by gambus007(m): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
bizzle2:

Oh , so you finally saw the naivety & foolishness in your posts. Why you commot the nonsense wey you write b4 ?
Balderdash

Smile....You have thin skin.i see no reason trading words with you.insult as u like....lolzz!u r mess*** urself up.pls continue...lolzzzz!at the end i no get phone to sell..
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by bizzle2: 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
gambus007:

Smile....You have thin skin.i see no reason trading words with you.insult as u like....lolzz!u r mess*** urself up.pls continue...lolzzzz!at the end i no get phone to sell..

Lol, see this mugu. phone wey i fit dash person. Do you know how long it's been sitting in a drawer. Besides, you think all this nonsense you type will stop a buyer who knows what he wants?

You see no reason trading words with me, But you saw a reason to randomly accuse an innocent person of lieing and deception, without any cause or sensible justification.

You're keeping my thread busy for me, lol ...instead of typing available, available all the time. that's why you're still getting a response.

I also do not tolerate any form of nuisance from people like you who open thier mouth and talk nansense in public without thinking Frist, for matter wey no even concern you.
Others might take attacks on thier integrity lightly but i DO not and WILL not tolerate that from any scallywag.
Balderdash
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by gambus007(m): 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
bizzle2:

Lol, see this mugu. phone wey i fit dash person. Do you know how long it's been sitting in a drawer. Besides, you think all this nonsense you type will stop a buyer who knows what he wants?
You're keeping my thread busy for me, lol ...instead of typing available, available all the time. that's why you're still getting a response. I also do not tolerate any form of nuisance from people like you who open thier mouth and talk nansense in public without thinking Frist. For matter wey no evn concern you.
Balderdash

smile!Big boy.
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by jmichlins(m): 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
bizzle2:

It worked for those it worked for tho. Why dont u try the dude. You got nothing to loose.
he was saying I pay 12k for a phone when I can add money buy the one op is selling
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by jmichlins(m): 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
bizzle2:

You see no reason trading words with me, But you saw a reason to randomly accuse an innocent person of lieing and deception, without any cause or sensible justification.

You're keeping my thread busy for me, lol ...instead of typing available, available all the time. that's why you're still getting a response.

I also do not tolerate any form of nuisance from people like you who open thier mouth and talk nansense in public without thinking Frist, for matter wey no even concern you.
Others might take attacks on thier integrity lightly but i DO not and WILL not tolerate that from any scallywag.
Balderdash
please oh if you can ever dash out that phone please I will love to have it. Since my G2 pack up, I had to go back to old Nokia symbian phone and dollar no dey helpful to change phone. Like I said please dash me if you can. Thanks
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by bizzle2: 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
jmichlins:
he was saying I pay 12k for a phone when I can add money buy the one op is selling
Lol, 12k . Well you coulda sold the phone to him instead.
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by jmichlins(m): 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
bizzle2:

Lol, 12k . Well you coulda sold the phone to him instead.
the dude funny sha and has this friendly personality sha. We just joked about it and let it slide. Main issue is distance between us. Lagos to nnewi far well well
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by wolfenstein(m): 6:38am On Oct 10, 2016
gambus007:

smile!Big boy.
Oga ow ur x pure na
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by gambus007(m): 6:43am On Oct 10, 2016
wolfenstein:

Oga ow ur x pure na
i never collect am becose i no dey nigeria moreso my shipper delay my stuffs
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by wolfenstein(m): 6:58am On Oct 10, 2016
gambus007:

i never collect am becose i no dey nigeria moreso my shipper delay my stuffs
ok tot u bought from mayorall
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by gambus007(m): 8:02am On Oct 10, 2016
wolfenstein:
ok tot u bought from mayorall
mayorall only ship...na ebay i buy am
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 10, 2016
bizzle2:
LG G3 D851
Phone comes with an original 3000mAh Anker spare battery (worth $17), ordered along with device. Extra battery was rarely used, as the OEM battery took me through most of the day.
Phone has a broken but semi-functional display, this is easily replaceable for abt 12k. Phone is fully functional otherwise. Used for less than a year.
The LG G3 is a joy to use. Powerful, excellent camera, great sound, sleek appearance with a user-friendly UI.

Upgraded to the V10, so I'm letting this fly.

Phone is a factory unlocked T-Mobile version (came with a verizon back cover) and is running Android Marshmallow 6.0.

Is the screen working perfectly
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by wolfenstein(m): 9:24am On Oct 10, 2016
gambus007:

mayorall only ship...na ebay i buy am
yh that's wat I'm saying, tot I saw d pix that it had arrived since. isn't it supposed to have been in Nigeria?
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 10, 2016
D truth is that every company has its own ups and downs.
Samsung? Used two galaxy s2s (both developed serious b3 problems)
Upgraded to s3, woke up after three months and my new phone developed screen burn. I angrily smashed it after a stressful day with endless lectures. DECIDED 2 RUN AWAY FROM SAMMY, yet a friend of mine used s3 for 2 yrs without defects.

Upgraded to lg g2 because of the strong battery. Excellent phone, but after a year, I now have dead zones, yet few used the same g2 for 2 yrs with no glitch.

Decided to move to g3 (always among top 5 in most 2014 reviews on best smartphone of d yr) ,but complaints about b3 life scared me Cos I'm a multi heavy user.

Now planning on waiting for either Droid turbo 2 ,mate 8 or Nexus 6p mainly Cos of their massive b3 capacity.

Sometimes, these stuff is just luck.
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by bizzle2: 9:47am On Oct 10, 2016
AbbasJR:
Is the screen working perfectly
I'm not sure what you mean by working perfectly.

The screen is cracked and as you can see in the image some ink has bled onto the left side of the LCD ... However it still responds to touch
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by gambus007(m): 10:21am On Oct 10, 2016
wolfenstein:

yh that's wat I'm saying, tot I saw d pix that it had arrived since. isn't it supposed to have been in Nigeria?

My brother e never reach becose i brought other stuffs
..i told him to ship all at once
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by wolfenstein(m): 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
gambus007:

My brother e never reach becose i brought other stuffs ..i told him to ship all at once
now I gt
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by bizzle2: 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2016
Available
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by bizzle2: 11:01am On Oct 12, 2016
Grab
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by bizzle2: 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
Available
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by MAIZAMANI(m): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
bizzle2:
Available
dash me am for 17k abeg
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by MAIZAMANI(m): 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
bizzle2:
Available
dash me am for 17k abeg
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by yhellow(m): 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
bizzle2:

Yes There are models specifically known to have the bootloop problem. Top of which is the G4 for LG.
LG confirmed that. Doesn't mean all thier devices are prone to bootloop.
It's like saying samsung "has issues with hardware" just because of the note 7 battery issue, or because of burn ins on thier AMOLED screen.
Defects occur in manufacturing. If 100 units of a phone develop a peculiar problem out of 100,000 . Those 100 do not represent the other 99,900. The bootloop problem is common with the G4 but rare on other models.

How did your G2 get bricked by the way? Some People mess with ROMS damage thier phone and blame the manufacturer

did u have idea how I can fix my LG G4 boot loop. Have try to reload it still d same before I read it online that is d common problem. Any hope
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by bizzle2: 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
yhellow:
did u have idea how I can fix my LG G4 boot loop. Have try to reload it still d same before I read it online that is d common problem. Any hope
No idea mate.
Re: Anker 3000mAh LG G3 replacement battery available by gambus007(m): 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
Sha you have sold out ur lg v10 rite?whats the result now?You claim you buy best of the best..yeye dey smell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brand New Iphone 7plus Red Edition 128gb / IBL LOGISTICS FREE WAREHOUSING/DELIVERY SERVICE FOR ONLINE MERCHANTS / Automatic Sliding Door In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.