Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight (60720 Views)

Poll: Does Omotola need to lose weight?

Yes: 51% (49 votes)
No: 48% (47 votes)
This poll has ended

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Omotola Jalade's Has The 5th Sexiest Accent In The World! / Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by MissyB1(m): 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Complain? You said you were looking for the Ini Edo weight bash thread to vent now thats quite disturbing but whatever floats your boat I guess.
Does Ini Edo look good to You in that wedding picture of hers?
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Im sorry Angelina is borderline bony. + She has the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to afford the best plastic surgery/personal trainers/dieticians.

Omotola does too.

!amebo no1:

omosexy pikin never reach 5 oooo michelin, and mind you she don shed those kilos

Really? Where exactly?
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Im sorry Angelina is borderline bony. + She has the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to afford the best plastic surgery/personal trainers/dieticians.

how dare you?, take those words right out of my mouth cheesy
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by TOPE20001(f): 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2009
!amebo no1:

omosex was like beyonce before kids, so let beyonce give birth to hers, and lets compare

I am 100% certain that beyonce wud excatly the same after having 4 kids. grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2009
michelin89:

Omotola does too.

Really? Where exactly?

yes really she gave birth to that child about 3 yrs ago ,abeg which money she get, to afford the trainers, you wanna compare 200k wey she dey receive to jolie's

give me a break tongue
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

I can bet my legs.

sexyLeamon:

have you heard of something called "body type"? Agoli has an hourglass figure which is naturally lean and
slim.

Yes, sure.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by TOPE20001(f): 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2009
Missy B:

Does Ini Edo look good to You in that wedding picture of hers?

Yelz, she just ate couple of burgers few hrs b4 the wedding tongue
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Sauron1: 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Rofl  . . . . so what abt RMD'S ass? grin

RMD has the biggest butt in the whole of West Africa.

Ebonyeyes:

What do you mean by borderline bony?
If she had allowed herself to blow up like Omotola, she woulda blown up.
Naija actresses should reduce the consumption of Akpu and Fufu.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

with the right surgeon and money, she will
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by lovemoi2(f): 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2009
i doubt if omotola has ever spent seven days of her life working out in the gym
beyonce an co did not get their hot body over night, they worked out, and for your info, if angelina jolie stops working out and keeps eating, she will get obessed too
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Shola2009(m): 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2009
I can bet my legs.
lol, grin u better hope she dsnt deliver soon,cause na plastic leg them go give u oooo
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2009
!amebo no1:

yes really she gave birth to that child about 3 yrs ago ,abeg which money she get, to afford the trainers, you wanna compare 200k wey she dey receive to jolie's

give me a break tongue

Come on. We are talking about one of the best actresses in Nigeria. Nor be Oge or Chioma we dey talk about. Omotola floats in money without considering the one her husband earns.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Do you have 5kids to compare? or are you a teenager mouthing off?

na now you know cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by TOPE20001(f): 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2009
sexyLeamon:

have you heard of something called "body type"? Agoli has an hourglass figure which is naturally lean and
slim.

How can u say jolie has an hourglass figure? the woman is SLIM going anorexic.

1 Like

Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by MissyB1(m): 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Omotola shouldn't work as hard as she does if they don't pay
her well enuff to take proper care of herself. If plastic surgery/personal trainers/dieticians makes You look good . . . .Fhucking go for it, and put a smile on our faces, especially when You're a public figure .

I won't be surprise if Omotola is doing justice to a big bowl
of pounded yam and small stout as we speak.  grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by sexyLeamon(f): 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2009
!amebo no1:

thank u she forgot how fake hollywood celebs can be tongue
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by lovemoi2(f): 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2009
beyonce an co did not get their hot body over night, they worked out, and for your info, if angelina jolie stops working out and keeps eating, she will get obessed too
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2009
michelin89:

Come on. We are talking about one of the best actresses in Nigeria. Nor be Oge or Chioma we dey talk about. Omotola floats in money without considering the one her husband earns.

you wan compare 200 k like i said to jolie salary? how much she dey earn, she looks good that way, by the tine she pay children school fees, wetin go remain grin grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by TOPE20001(f): 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2009
!amebo no1:

No with the best personal trainer n diet.
We must admit as A NIGERIAN  . . . . We have the worst balance diet ever grin
so i dnt really blame omotola for having phat ass grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by MissyB1(m): 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Yelz, she just ate couple of burgers few hrs b4 the wedding tongue
tongue I hate Your taste . . . .It's that bad if You think Ini looked great. cry
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2009
Shola2009:

lol,   grin u better hope she dsnt deliver soon,cause na plastic leg them go give u oooo

I don already read your old post and no thank you. No wheelchair for me.

TOPE2000!:

Any excuse to make Omotola look like the best thing on earth after money.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Shola2009(m): 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2009
Omotola shouldn't work as hard as she does if they don't pay
her well enuff to take proper care of herself. If plastic surgery/personal trainers/dieticians makes You look good . . . .Fhucking go for it, and put a smile on our faces, especially when You're a public figure .

I won't be surprise if Omotola is doing justice to a big bowl
of pounded yam and small stout as we speak.
Grin
abeg!! wetin be ya own sefff?? just because u do that dsnt mean everybody can!! be gone!!
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by jaybee3(m): 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2009
@Sauron

omotola's BMI guesstimate

Underweight = <18.5
Normal weight = 18.5-24.9
Overweight = 25-29.9
Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

Her height is def between 5'8'' - 6'
and her weigth is between 75-90kg max
which will def put her in the underweigth category.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

No with the best personal trainer n diet.
We must admit as A NIGERIAN  . . . . We have the worst balance diet ever grin
so i dnt really blame omotola for having phat ass grin

i repeat, with the best surgeon

lovemoi2:

did you see them with your two eyes?abi na gossip you hear
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by sexyLeamon(f): 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

that is what happends if you are naturally slim, and still lose weight to live upto the media standard of the ideal perfect body
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Shola2009(m): 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2009

I don already read your old post and no thank you. No wheelchair for me.
lol, grin grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by TOPE20001(f): 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2009
Missy B:

tongue I hate Your taste . . . .It's that bad if You think Ini looked great. cry

lolz grin, she so shudnt have wore that kind of wedding dress esp if u know u are huge, haba embarassed grin

sexyLeamon:

thank u she forgot how fake hollywood celebs can be tongue

Ahhhh here we go, we dnt have to bad mouth all hollywood celebs just to make omotola look better
I dnt see anything wrong with omotola but i will say it again if beyonce has 4 kids, u will look the same cool
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by MissyB1(m): 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2009
Shola2009:

abeg!! wetin be ya own sefff?? just because u do that dsnt mean everybody can!! be gone!!

What are You smoking?

TOPE2000!:

lolz grin, she so shudnt have wore that kind of wedding dress esp if u know u are huge, haba embarassed grin
See Your mouth like 'Huge' . . . Don't fine-tune it. T's FAT. tongue
What was she thinking? I honestly think she looked like a Frog.
She has to learn to stop wearing tight clothes to cover her size. undecided
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Sauron1: 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2009
jay bee:

@Sauron

Underweight = <18.5
Overweight = 25-29.9

Omotola would be like 5'7" at best and with those hips, she cannot be less than 90 kg.
Now do the math.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2009
jay bee:

@Sauron

Underweight = <18.5
Overweight = 25-29.9

You sabi do maths so? Omotola UNDERWEIGHT??
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2009
I think Omotola looks great. Its no concern of your if the choose to over-indulge, if you dont want to watch their bulging tummies you can stop buying the movies tongue
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by TOPE20001(f): 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2009
sexyLeamon:

that is what happends if you are naturally slim, and still lose weight to live upto the media standard of the ideal perfect body

So pls dont refer to jolie as an HOURGLASS FIGURE, its an insult to halle berry cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires / Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade / BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.