Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight (60705 Views)

Poll: Does Omotola need to lose weight?

Yes: 51% (49 votes)
No: 48% (47 votes)
This poll has ended

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Omotola Jalade's Has The 5th Sexiest Accent In The World! / Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2009
sexyLeamon:

the US being number 1 u can not even compare it with Nigeria
Eggggxavtly.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2009
If Omotola was an unknown person, who'd give a damn if she was overweight as long she didn't come here to complain her husband is cheating on her.

But she is an actress and can't be hurting our eyes like that.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Irate teenager throwing the toys out of her pram because we all dont agree undecided I believe you lose the argument when you start throwing insults.

i promised to be a good citizen of nairaland grin , no more insult, until madam started hers,but i can see someone is new to the game tongue and wants to trigger my crace grin grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2009
sexyLeamon:

australia no2, germany no.3 not with their donner and co grin grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2009
!amebo no1:

i promised to be a good citizen of nairaland grin , no more insult, until madam started hers,but i can see someone is new to the game tongue and wants to trigger my crace grin grin
Me too hun me too angry angry
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Sauron1: 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2009
michelin89:

If Omotola was an unknown person, who'd give a damn if she was overweight as long she didn't come here to complain her husband is cheating on her.

She should be a role model.
Her size is encouraging Nigerian teenagers to eat more akpu and fufu to beef up their hips. cheesy grin

Ebonyeyes:

Most of the western world is overweight really.

Yes they are and being overweight isn't such a terrible thing.
There is still the Obese category.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by TOPE20001(f): 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2009
Missy B:

Thank God for people like me that differ. grin grin
I mean . . .I stand in the mirror everyday to see what shape ma body
is taking, I watch what I eat, do exercises and many more sacrifices. tongue tongue
If I can . . . .Why can't Omotola, Ini Edo and co.?

Nairalanders, always the same!
Must we fight to pass our points across? Enuff of the insults biko. undecided

Tee hee hee
Honestly i think we shud all all watch what we eat, cuz NIGERIAN FOODS ARE FATTENING. NA SO SO CARBS grin grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2009
Hollywood women are fit and beautiful (natural and surgery-enhanced) yet their husbands still cheat lipsrsealed
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by lovemoi2(f): 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

Her size is encouraging Nigerian teenagers to eat more akpu and fufu to beef up their hips. cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by sexyLeamon(f): 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Hollywood women are fit and beautiful (natural and surgery-enhanced) yet their husbands still cheat lipsrsealed
I wonder sha
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by TOPE20001(f): 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2009
michelin89:

EXCATLY MY POINT grin grin grin
SEE AS I DEY E-SHOUT grin
una no kill pesin 4 hia grin tongue
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Sauron1: 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Maybe because cheating isn't much of a big deal in Hollywood.
Don't u watch CHEATERS?

Let a Nigerian man catch his wife cheating in Lagos and letz see if he won't shoot her in the thigh.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Tee hee hee
Honestly i think we shud all all watch what we eat, cuz N[b]IGERIAN FOODS ARE FATTENING. NA SO SO CARBS[/b] grin grin

do you wanna compare it with the food they eat in hollywood? seriously do you wanna compare akpu that the nigerian burn out cos of too much stress

Puhpleaseee i find the westernized food fattening, and i find naija ok, imagine someone that finished a hot burka meal, by the time the person runs to grab a molue the food would have gone out, you wanna compare it with the burger and co they eat in obodo oyibo, the already organized bus that waits for them, the little kids that their parents got rides for them, to a typical naija dat have to struggle everyday to make ends meet?
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by lovemoi2(f): 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

this has nottin to do with men cheating, women cheat too,  men this, men that
its about being healthy individually
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

Maybe because cheating isn't much of a big deal in Hollywood.
Don't u watch CHEATERS?

Let a Nigerian man catch his wife cheating in Lagos and letz see if he won't shoot her in the thigh.

In Nigeria's chauvinistic society, its the civic duty of a man to cheat, but a woman is lynched if she does. undecided
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by MissyB1(m): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2009
sexyLeamon:

We are not doing nationality here.
We took Omotola as a case study because she a celebrity that we all know
and too much excuses are being made for her.
If there's any US celebrity that looks like a Blue whale, let us know
and it will be her turn anatha day.

~Sauron~:

Dead!!  grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

wasnt bradpitt accused of cheating, how many times have we read of angie and brads story, the so called fit woman?omotola fat, yes but we are yet to read an article accusing the hubby of cheating grin grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by chic2pimp(m): 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2009
OMO I DON LAFF TIRE. INFACT I DON FORGET WETIN I WAN POST  grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2009
lovemoi2:

this has nottin to do with men cheating, women cheat too,  men this, men that
Someone brought up the woman's weight being the issue here in terms of cheating. Learn some manners when you put your point across in a public forum, just because we dont agree with you doesnt make us ignorant.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by lovemoi2(f): 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2009
Missy B:

We are not doing nationality here.
We took Omotola as a case study because she a celebrity that we all know
and too much excuses are being made for her.
If there's any US celebrity that looks like a Blue whale, let us know
and it will be her turn anatha day.

you said it missy b, all the obesed ladies want to go for a killing spree cos they cant handle the truth
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by TOPE20001(f): 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2009
!amebo no1:

do you wanna compare it with the food they eat in hollywood? seriously do you wanna compare akpu that the nigerian burn out cos of too much stress

Puhpleaseee i find the westernized food fattening, and i find naija ok, imagine someone that finished a hot burka meal, by the time the person runs to grab a molue the food would have gone out, you wanna compare it with the burger and co they eat in obodo oyibo, the already organized bus that waits for them, the little kids that their parents got rides for them, to a typical naija dat have to struggle everyday to make ends meet?

Actually wen i wanna go on diet, i eat western food not nigerian food
atleast u knw how many calories intake u are having with western food, do u know how many calories that are eba or akpu. yes some western food r fattening but u stay from them. grin cool
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by sexyLeamon(f): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2009
lovemoi2:

this has nottin to do with men cheating, women cheat too,  men this, men that
omotola looks healthy to me for all i care she don't have to look like a stick to be consider healthy undecided
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Sauron1: 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

In Nigeria's chauvinistic society, its the civic duty of a man to cheat, but a woman is lynched if she does. undecided

Exactly ma point.
Nigerians prolly cheat more than the Americans but they don't do IN YOUR FACE schitzo like the western world.
How many times have we seen married women on Jerry Springer boasting about the number of men they have crinked.
Would you see such in Naija?
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2009
!amebo no1:

wasnt bradpitt accused of cheating, how many times have we read of angie and brads story, the so called fit woman?omotola fat, yes but we are yet to read an article accusing the hubby of cheating grin grin
I don tire o!
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Someone brought up the woman's weight being the issue here in terms of cheating. Learn some manners when you put your point across in a public forum, just because we dont agree with you doesnt make us ignorant.

are you minding the nshi malam grin grin i've said it b4, i wont be surprised if the poster is weighing 98 kilos grin grin grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2009
[b]This irate teenager is calling all the people who disagree with her obese silly kid. Go and grow up and learn how to disagree with people gracefully.[/b]
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Sauron1: 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2009
sexyLeamon:

omotola looks healthy to me for all i care she don't have to look like a stick to be consider healthy undecided

Thats the perception i was talking about earlier.

Her appearance will not tell the whole truth. . . .Her BMI would.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by TOPE20001(f): 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2009
See amebo n ebony una turn dis into cheating because una dey lose. wonders grin grin grin grin
naijaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by lovemoi2(f): 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

[b]This irate teenager is calling all the people who disagree with her obese silly kid. Go and grow up and learn how to disagree with people gracefully.[/b]

grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2009
!amebo no1:

are you minding the nshi malam grin grin i've said it b4, i wont be surprised if the poster is weighing 98 kilos grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin Trying to make herself look sexy and fit on an internet forum grin Go out and flaunt your stuff.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by lovemoi2(f): 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

See amebo n ebony una turn dis into cheating because una dey lose. wonders grin grin grin grin
naijaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

they even stooped so low to insult
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

maybe her lover just used and umped her for a skinny woman, and dats why shes hating herself for being obese grin grin

na we do you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) / Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men / Afrocandy Dancing At A Party In The US - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.