Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" (39689 Views)

Ifeoluwa Olawale: I Rejected Tayo Amokade Ijebu's Marriage Proposal / Wanlov The Kubolor: I Masturbate Twice Weekly So My Sperm Won’t Get Spoilt In Me / I was offered N20million to donate my Fluid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by PETUK(m): 9:28am On Oct 07, 2016
Saint52:

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/10/i-was-offered-n20million-to-donate-my.html?m=1
20 million? Meanwhile last i wasted lot of it with Vaseline, i will never be poor, abeg where i go fit donate mine?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Paulsopulu(m): 9:29am On Oct 07, 2016
julimax:
The most stupid lie of 2016. Worse than "I will turn one naira to one dollar" lie sef
I wonder
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by akinloluwao: 9:29am On Oct 07, 2016
The guy dey stylishly advertise himself. Mtchewwwwww. Yeye dey smel grin grin angry grin cool
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by lacucaracha: 9:29am On Oct 07, 2016
Wats dis one saying

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Missmossy(f): 9:30am On Oct 07, 2016
Oga Linus grin

Only gullible Nigerians will fall for this. Rubbish!!!

Who are you sef undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 9:32am On Oct 07, 2016
orieoda:
Chaiiii shocked.....see deputy Lai Mohammed grin
This guy pass Lie Mohammed abeg na Grand Commander of Lie he be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by justi4jesu(f): 9:32am On Oct 07, 2016
I can see the truth in his eyes.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by seguno2: 9:33am On Oct 07, 2016
Stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by DONSMITH123(m): 9:35am On Oct 07, 2016
PussySmasher:
Abeg the woman and her husband still need am? In fact make dem come collect my testes and the scrotum join.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Lastanza: 9:35am On Oct 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Lastanza: 9:36am On Oct 07, 2016
There is a difference between just telling a lie and lying stupidly thinking dat u are smart. What happens to all d sperm u wasted through condom.

#20,000,000. Idiat!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by ojachiere(m): 9:38am On Oct 07, 2016
dis people can lie sha
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by eroski90(m): 9:39am On Oct 07, 2016
If u notice this guy ddnt say he did not give in to the temptation.. He only said it was his biggest temptation...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by GoldEnyong(m): 9:40am On Oct 07, 2016
Thunder fire your mouth for this Lai Mohammed work wey you want take over.
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by passyhansome(m): 9:42am On Oct 07, 2016
PussySmasher:
Abeg the woman and her husband still need am? In fact make dem come collect my testes and the scrotum join.

You no well

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by doludanny(m): 9:43am On Oct 07, 2016
This man is such a big fat liar.."I can't imagine myself gifting my children"...to think of it...those children u have wasted using condom on oda ladies nko...abi those ones no be sperm too...u cud have looked for a better lie lyk..."I don't know if those people were ritualists and wanted to use my sperm for money rituals"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by chrizbrain(m): 9:47am On Oct 07, 2016
lie lie bobo. Even person wey don already made go still sucomb
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by morbeta(m): 9:48am On Oct 07, 2016
Evrything about this guy is fake, even his lies are fake. Made in BANGLADESH...

This lies must earn a place in world record. Does this guy have and seen 20million up till today?

Donald TRUMP must hear this....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by anyicash(m): 9:48am On Oct 07, 2016
gerarahere you are a fvcking lier.
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Kiddominant(m): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2016
Linda Ikeji will post anything just to get traffic on her lie filled blog, he no go collect 20M because he no want to look bad, the ladies he fvck in movies and vacation nko, don't he ejacurate?, or he won tell us say he never follow for vaseline crew before he got married, Linda & IK are liars, Seun & Lalasticlala know that Linda do visit nairaland to steal stories and paint it to make it look like its cool, mtchew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by slimsoshady(m): 9:52am On Oct 07, 2016
Yu dey form man of principle.. Your lucky God still shine eye on yu..

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Cornerstone001: 9:53am On Oct 07, 2016
Ikechukwu Mitchel Ogbonna................

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by lobiologs(m): 9:57am On Oct 07, 2016
I'm sorry but I just have to say this.
WHY would ANYONE want th sperm of a bald headed light skinned kneegrow. Even I don't like my bald head. #OkBye

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by enomakos(m): 9:59am On Oct 07, 2016
How can someone rejects 20m?
Even if it is just 1million i am ready to donate a drum to starts my cucumber and plantain farm

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by jossy4joseph(m): 10:00am On Oct 07, 2016
I think IK Ogbonna is related to Lie Mohammed. #20 million mehn that guy is a big time idiot and liar
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Oyetunji2011: 10:00am On Oct 07, 2016
Un-intelligent and dumb story.....it would have been smarter of him to say he was offered a huge sum of money......and leave it to people to figure out what qualifies as huge sum of money....
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Pamelayoung: 10:00am On Oct 07, 2016
How does oneget a job with DHL?
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Alvin007: 10:03am On Oct 07, 2016
martineverest:
liar!!!!! U were broke with only 50 naira and somebody offered u 20 million for u sperm,then u rejected it. Some nigerian men can even sell their penis for that price

oga,ur sperm they produce future presidents abi e dey refine gold and diamond?
With ur eye like people with crouzon syndrome( eyes like merzut ozil of arsenal)

all these gold-diggers and gigolo forming hardworkers

No mind am...ehn get special sperm?...as if say na so ehn fine reach...mtcheww! Liar liar..
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by discman2k2(m): 10:06am On Oct 07, 2016
Mysteriously!!! Lyk seriously?!

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by alaskido(m): 10:10am On Oct 07, 2016
PussySmasher:

grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Saint52(m): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2016
Oga Mufasa "The Lion King" I hail you ooo
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by alaskido(m): 10:14am On Oct 07, 2016
Stupid guy. Is this guy for real? N20m for that your watery sperm? Common guy get real and serious. Even if the couple offered N20m you are foolish not to accept it. The ones you sleep with girls using condoms nko? or the Vaseline crew which we all know you are a member one time in your life. This is cheap publicity and I do not buy it. Period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition / DJ Cuppy Hangs Out With The Boys (Photos) / “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.