Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,479 members, 7,801,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

He Lost His Job, His Wife Left Him By Joseph edgar - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Lost His Job, His Wife Left Him By Joseph edgar (27533 Views)

Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) / "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Lost His Job, His Wife Left Him By Joseph edgar by steppin: 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
Joy1706:

Oga do you have sense at all? All you could deduce from my comment was that I'm from a poor family?
How does your comment relate to mine?
"Oga do you have sense at all"? This question should be directed to your father, if you have any.
Re: He Lost His Job, His Wife Left Him By Joseph edgar by Joy1706(f): 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
steppin:

"Oga do you have sense at all"? This question should be directed to your father, if you have any.
Better just go your way jeje before I decide to face you
Re: He Lost His Job, His Wife Left Him By Joseph edgar by steppin: 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
Joy1706:

Better just go your way jeje before I decide to face you
Face me? In your dreams. Do I look like those small boys in Nl, who kiss your ass all the time?
Take your time.

1 Like

Re: He Lost His Job, His Wife Left Him By Joseph edgar by steppin: 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
cheesy
Re: He Lost His Job, His Wife Left Him By Joseph edgar by Joy1706(f): 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
steppin:

Face me? In your dreams. Do I look like those small boys in Nl, who kiss your ass all the time?
Take your time.
Sheybi una dey see this rabbit. Oga abeg waka pass. Like your not one of them small boys. Now kiss my ass and move along
Re: He Lost His Job, His Wife Left Him By Joseph edgar by steppin: 12:41am On Oct 11, 2016
Joy1706:

Sheybi una dey see this rabbit. Oga abeg waka pass. Like your not one of them small boys. Now kiss my ass and move along
*yawns* you're boring as fvck. Run along.
Re: He Lost His Job, His Wife Left Him By Joseph edgar by Joy1706(f): 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2016
steppin:

*yawns* you're boring as fvck. Run along.
Hope you liked the taste of my ass?
Re: He Lost His Job, His Wife Left Him By Joseph edgar by steppin: 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
Joy1706:

Hope you liked the taste of my ass?
Shush! Go play with your mates.
Re: He Lost His Job, His Wife Left Him By Joseph edgar by goldedprince: 6:34am On Oct 27, 2016
sexymalato:
winkNawah, when some ladies. Are out there searching for a man. Abeg u guys should link me up with the man jare, let me collect him sharply, am a resident of abuja , men don scarce for here. Walahi 07019341195 .
wow cheesy
Re: He Lost His Job, His Wife Left Him By Joseph edgar by Nobody: 3:30am On Oct 28, 2016
Officialkenshin:
This why I can never marry a lady who isn't working.

And who told you that your "working lady" can't loose her job? Job loss is not and exclusive preserve of the menfolk, it cuts across board. So what happens when the unexpected comes calling?
Re: He Lost His Job, His Wife Left Him By Joseph edgar by bukatyne(f): 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
neocortex:
There are disloyal wives who are prone dump their husband whenever
he is faced with challenges so are some husbands who will abandon their
wives.

However, some marriages have broken up long time ago, but the couple pretends
as if everything is okay, even though the only reason the wife
remains with her husband in such marriages is for financial stability.
Whenever the man can no longer provide for the family financially or the
woman become financially independent, the marriage crumbles.

Then you hear story of evil women who dump their husband because he lost
his job.
Very true.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi / Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? / 5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.