Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

The Vow ''zeeworld'' - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vow ''zeeworld'' (812 Views)

The Vow Season 3 On Zee World 2019 / Zeeworld: Thursday Update On Young Dreams Episode 60 - 61 / Zeeworld: Thursday Update On Twist Of Fate Episode 66 - 67 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Vow ''zeeworld'' by Habiodunz(m): 9:05am On Oct 07, 2016
Honestly,This is the only series i watch on ZeeWorld but i was really disappointed with the season finale,which forced me to go online and search for the 2nd season and Alas there is one but the date for it to be shown wasnt shown.....So anybody with the idea of the date??

(1) (Reply)

The Most Interesting Tv Shows You Must Watch This Season / What Nollywood Has Over Hollywood / FULL LIST: Nigerians Shine At MTV Awards, Wizkid Is Best African Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.