Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) (60136 Views)

COSMETIC SURGERIES THAT CHANGED THE WORLD (2) (3) (4)

Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by martineverest(m): 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
emmyid:
Bro, there is something U guys don't understand. Sometimes, suffer, poverty and way of life affects ones skin tone.
For example, as a young boy from a poor home. I trek to a distant school under the scourging sun everyday, I bath with black native soap, most times I don bath before going to bed, I rub kernel oil or vaseline, I don't eat skin nourishing foods, With all these practices, do U expect my complexion to be well toned like it was really meant to be? Nope!

Today, things have gotten better, I 'm barely under the sun, I bath regularly, I eat well, I use good creams and soap. Life got better; I got fresher and lighter.
Wud U say I'm bleaching? I don't think so, kos d parts of my body were I don't apply creame are even fairer!
mtchwww.....bleacher ,defending himself.i wonder y all african-americans arent fairer despite living in good condition like u mentioned.....genevieve,ini edo,desmond elliot,patience ozokwo etc are all living in good conditions.y havnt they turned white?

People living in california,nevada,arizona,brazil,north africa,middle east,sudan etc experiences hotter conditions compared to ours.y arent dey bleaching

Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by sermming: 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
THIS ONE NKO

Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by Alhajipablo(m): 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
[quote author=ANIEXTY post=49997913]I don't really see any thing special about beeing fair, i find dark girls more sexy, when i wanna marry i'll go for dark skin

#TeamDarkGirls
#BlackIsBeauriful[/quote/

True talk
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by iwatch: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
Bollinger:

You need glasses or better still, migrate from that village wey no get exposure. You have to refresh your knowledge on camera effects.
you are the one that needs glasses abi pissure dey lie ni?
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by martineverest(m): 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
pretty16:

Exactly. She doesn't look like she's bleaching cos she does not have Dark knuckles. She's just fresher. Probably not stressed under the hot sun, always In a cool place
havent u heard of gluthatione?the latest bleaching injection that bleaches with no trace of blackness

Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by sermming: 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
This picture was taken in 2015.....now compare recent one

Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by viktor01(m): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
Do ladies even know the compositions of a bleaching cream, what really gives it that bleaching ability and the after math of the bleaching?
Chlorine is in play.

Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by Bollinger(m): 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
iwatch:
you are the one that needs glasses abi pissure dey lie ni?

I am fairer skinned toned than ramsey noah and in some pictures you'd think i was dark skinned. It depends on the lighting and the camera used. Look at her arms, chest and knuckles.
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
emmyid:
Bro, there is something U guys don't understand. Sometimes, suffer, poverty and way of life affects ones skin tone.
For example, as a young boy from a poor home. I trek to a distant school under the scourging sun everyday, I bath with black native soap, most times I don bath before going to bed, I rub kernel oil or vaseline, I don't eat skin nourishing foods, With all these practices, do U expect my complexion to be well toned like it was really meant to be? Nope!

Today, things have gotten better, I 'm barely under the sun, I bath regularly, I eat well, I use good creams and soap. Life got better; I got fresher and lighter.
Wud U say I'm bleaching? I don't think so, kos d parts of my body were I don't apply creame are even fairer!
@least there's still one person who reasons positively...

Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by HERSLEY(f): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
*drags her back*, *takes her from behind*
Afta 2mins now, u go shrink like fowl wey dem pour hot water lipsrsealed

Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by TerrorSquad147: 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
HERSLEY:
Afta 2mins now, u go shrink like fowl wey dem pour hot water lipsrsealed
abi after 2mins, you'll be like this tongue

Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by mii4u(f): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
nairaman66:
Some people will not be recognized on the day of judgement!!

This got me laughing, na who no go recognise them on that day, u mean their creator?
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by emmyid(m): 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
martineverest:
mtchwww.....bleacher ,defending himself.i wonder y all african-americans arent fairer despite living in good condition like u mentioned.....genevieve,ini edo,desmond elliot,patience ozokwo etc are all living in good conditions.y havnt they turned white?

People living in california,nevada,arizona,brazil,north africa,middle east,sudan etc experiences hotter conditions compared to ours.y arent dey bleaching

lol, bro I don't look bleached! Those persons U mention have natural darker shades of black. Many Nigerians are Of the complexion of ice cube and Tyler Perry, but due to our weather and lifestyle their complexion seems darker than it ought to be! Most African Americans look lighter kos of weather and lifestyle.

Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by Yeligray(m): 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
I like my women black.
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by adewalle1(m): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
my guy grow up, don't u see in 2012 Android isn't common, she uploaded that pic with 3120c and in 2016, she use android to upload it I didn't see any bleaching but filter pic! wen u filter pic it look more like u bleach....
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by martineverest(m): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
emmyid:

lol, bro I don't look bleached! Those persons U mention have natural darker shades of black. Many Nigerians are Of the complexion of ice cube and Tyler Perry, but due to our weather and lifestyle their complexion seems darker than it ought to be! Most African Americans look lighter kos of weather and lifestyle.
the lighter african americans are the mixed blacks.the pure blacks like mattew knowles(beyonce's father), simeone biles,justin gatlin,kelvin hart,blacks from states louisiana,alabama etc are as black as africans.....some french players(pogba,sissokho,umtiti,sagna, mangala,ngolo kante,sakho) who were born in france by african parents are still as black as charcoal.their living conditions are far better than our bleaching celebrties.lets not forget about alek wek,balotelli,djimon honsou,idris elba,even our mikel obi and iiheanacho etc
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by Chiamaka321(f): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
I think its just instagram's filters and camera 360 kiss undecided
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by Oahray: 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
misspicy:

You men are confused.

Why are your sisters trained for husband house?
is it not to please the husband(man)?
speak for yourself jare. Not every lady is "trained FOR husband house." Some ladies are trained to be useful to themselves and the world around them. Unlike you, some ladies do not exist simply to please some guy.

Today you ladies blame men for your choice of appearance. Tomorrow you would deny that ladies try to look good for men. Look in the mirror and see what confused is.
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by martineverest(m): 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
Bollinger:

I am fairer skinned toned than ramsey noah and in some pictures you'd think i was dark skinned. It depends on the lighting and the camera used. Look at her arms, chest and knuckles.
it seems u havent heard of glutathione injection.....it bleaches with no trace of darkness..knuckles and elbows are even with the skin completion when the injection is used
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by abdulhosni619(m): 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
But this one no resemble bleaching oo... Walai na just enjoyment
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by Bollinger(m): 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2016
martineverest:
it seems u havent heard of glutathione injection.....it bleaches with no trace of darkness..knuckles and elbows are even with the skin completion when the injection is used

No one said anything about bleaching not existing. What i am saying the girl in the photo did not bleach. Does she look like someone who can afford the glutathione procedure?
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by sisisioge: 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
Let's give it to her...she did a clean one. It is only people like me with unusual skin that dares not try it! Me sef go sue me grin
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by anyicash(m): 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
This is the effect of constant consumption of SPERMATOZOA.
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by misspicy(f): 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
Oahray:
speak for yourself jare. Not every lady is "trained FOR husband house." Some ladies are trained to be useful to themselves and the world around them. Unlike you, some ladies do not exist simply to please some guy.

Today you ladies blame men for influencing your choice of appearance. Tomorrow you would deny that ladies try to look good for men. Look in the mirror and see what confused is.
Stop living in disney land and come back to Africa....

No need sugarcoating the obvious truth,that women are groomed for husband house,every other thing is an addition.
#fact.

How many ladies work with their certificate in ratio to the men

And you don't need to make it about me,show some decorum
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by sisisioge: 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
Bollinger:

No one said anything about bleaching not existing. What i am saying the girl in the photo did not bleach. Does she look like someone who can afford the glutathione procedure?

Biko how much is the glutathione? I heard it inhibits Melanie.
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by Oahray: 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
misspicy:

Stop living in disney land and come back to Africa....

No need sugarcoating the obvious truth,that women are groomed for husband house,every other thing is an addition.
#fact.

How many ladies work with their certificate in ratio to the men

And you don't need to make it about me,show some decorum
it's your opinion, and calling it the truth doesn't make it any more so. The only fact you've established here is that you were groomed 'for husband house'.

So working with certificate means what exactly? What of the many men who do not use their certificate? They were groomed for wife house also? I know you are trying to sound smart because many men love smart ladies, but it's not working. You have to work harder to please me.

You set the pace when you referred to my sisters. Don't play the victim now.

Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by heritage2009(m): 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
iwatch:
It is no more news that 5 in 7 girls are bleaching their skin.

The cream she's using is "bringing out her natural colour" grin

Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by misspicy(f): 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by misspicy(f): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
Oahray:
it's your opinion, and calling it the truth doesn't make it any more so. The only fact you've established here is that you were groomed 'for husband house'.

So working with certificate means what exactly? What of the many men who do not use their certificate? They were groomed for wife house also? I know you are trying to sound smart because many men love smart ladies, but it's not working. You have to work harder to please me.

You set the pace when you referred to my sisters. Don't play the victim now.
Now you are becoming delusional grin
@bolded
Sound smart to impress you? who are you

It is appaling that you cannot debate on an issue without making it personal,on this note i'd rather not bother myself explaining my point,I think I'm done with you,so as to avoid giving you a taste of your pill.

Lastly,call it whatever you want,Women are groomed for husband house.

Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by Emassive(m): 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
Somebody abeg arrange Search warrant from EFCC to confirm this torie... Good one. White kid
emmyid:

Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by chigoizie7(m): 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Coz men like light skin gayls... U been pushing this type of girls to strip off their true color...

Only if y'all men appreciate dark skin ladies & stopped judging them coz of their skin... Maybe the bleaching company is not existing ryt now...

Unfortunately, 80% of men will only date a bleached girl, but will not marry a bleached girl, do u want to be dated or married, the choice is yours.

If men no see light skinned girls or bleached girls, they will still marry the naturally dark skinned girls.
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by Oahray: 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
misspicy:

Now you are becoming delusional grin
@bolded
Sound smart to impress you? who are you

Its not my fault that you cannot debate on an issue without making it personal,I think I'm done with you,so as to avoid giving you a taste of your pill.

Lastly,call it whatever you want,Women are groomed for husband house.
delusional? I'm only trying to help you see how absurd your argument is. In defense of why a lady would alter her appearance and men get blamed for it, you insisted ladies are groomed for husband house to please the husband(man). You implied that it is normal for a lady to try to please men (men, not a man).

There was no use reminding you that existing to please men is not the same as pleasing one's husband. You tried to make them equivalent and I followed your lead.

If as you claim, ladies are groomed for husband's house and so must actively seek to please men, is it wrong to tell you to work harder to please me? I am a man afterall, and I'm only asking for a smarter argument not a lighter skin. You are a woman... So far, you've been arguing that women exist to please men. Why get upset at a chance to please a man?

No apologies for being blunt. You could be a walking pharmacy with loads of pills, for all I care. Na you sabi.

All About Children's Hair And Styles. / Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) / Buy Quality Plain And Patterned Fabrics

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65