Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

100k Job For Graduate Engineers! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 100k Job For Graduate Engineers! (1007 Views)

100k below Ultrabooks...Price beating 1.0 / Whatsapp Group For Laptops And Computer Engineers In Sango / Network Engineers Lounge: Guys/gals What Project Are You Working On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100k Job For Graduate Engineers! by TheGuy5: 11:38am On Oct 07, 2016
Don't be dissapointed if you just jumped to read this post due to the caption. You see, that's what your over dependence on certificates instead of skills can do. A well packaged Samsung or Lebanese, Nigerian or other nationals or company cellphones support office would send out adverts like this caption, and young people would rush in applications in millions. But some, in fact many in that group have the capacity to learn and set up a similar outlet, making multiples of that same amount they expect to be paid! Why? 1. There, the company would give him an identity tag for his role that may not be tagged "phone repairer". So he feels 'cool' working there even for 50k. 2. He conditions his expectations to a guaranteed price tag at the end of the month. 3. I don't just know ...really But you can make your own money! Train hard, work simple and smart! Become a smart Cellphone Technical support guru Skill is the capital you need! A book resource is yours to consult continuously; A seminar or workshop is time limited. Get this best trending book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs including how to get started. See reviews by readers in the site. Available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, eBay etc Or click link below. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8

Re: 100k Job For Graduate Engineers! by TheGuy5: 9:55am On Nov 16, 2016
When we receive messages like this as have been coming in from Australia, Brazil, Iraq, Argentina, etc, we are encouraged and our next book receives morale boost to be completed. Read below;

"Good afternoon,

My name is B****** C**** O*****, and I currently live in Charlotte, North Carolina where I recently graduated from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte in Management Information Systems. Currently, I am working at W**ls F*** as a Systems Support Analyst. Both of my parents were born and raised in Nigeria, my father from Nri and my mother from Nnewi, so I have somewhat of a similar background as you.

I've always had a passion of using my experience and skills in information technology to help individuals and grow business back home in Nigeria. Now that I have graduated, I am interested in starting my own phone repair business first in Charlotte and then else where. In doing so, I came across your book, "Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs: A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals".

With your continuous success and knowledge, I am hoping that you could please advise me in starting my own mobile phone repair business at your convenience. I hope to hear from soon. I can be reached at +1 (919) 455-4083 or via email at b***n.o***e@gmail.com or b*****e@uncc.edu.

Best Regards,

B****n O****e "

Are you still left out ? Mobile phones are the future. Invest in knowledge. Prepare for the coming year TODAY!

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos / Help!! Computer Gurus,my Laptop Won't Boot! / UK used HP Elitebook 8450p For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.