Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Are You Drinking Enough Water? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Drinking Enough Water? (26153 Views)

Symptoms Associated With Not Drinking Enough Water / 7 Signs You’re Not Drinking Enough Water / Eight Signs That Show You Are Not Drinking Enough Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Drinking Enough Water? by WebGuy: 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
Water plays an important role in the proper functioning of your body. It is an amazing source of life and norishment, helps us stay in shape and keep us going through out the day. Doctors recommend drinking at least 2 litres of water every day!

The health benefits of drinking water are numerous but here are a few very important ones:

1. REMOVAL OF TOXINS

Drinking water helps to flush toxins from the body and prevent constipation. Like Anti-inflammatory food, it works to reduce inflammation and also helps keep your joint lubricated to prevent or reduce pain.

2. GLOWING OF THE SKIN

Water is good for the skin and dispels dry skin. It is a secret of a beautiful face and a fair and glowing skin. Other than our normal lotion, drinking lots of water keeps your skin moisturized and decreases the appearance of wrinkles.

3. HELPS IN DIGESTION

Drinking water helps to activate your digestive system. It is important in helping your system flush everything and dissolves what we eat by moving essential nutrients from food to the blood stream and organs.

4. BALANCING OF LYMPH SYSTEM

Drinking water early in the morning helps to balance the lymph system of the human body. Lymphs improve the infections fighting system.

In conclusion, it is advisable to always drink water early in the morning to increase the flow of oxygen and aids in the production of muscles and blood cells.

http://sobolation.com/drinking-enough-water/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by WebGuy: 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
Lalasticlala. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by henrychubayo: 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
Very nice information. This is exactly the type of topics that should make front page cause its beneficial to all and not all this political issues. Guys should do more to scrutinize information here as per the benefit to the members and public.

27 Likes

Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by salabscholar01(m): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
yes
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by iceberryose(m): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
But water is not sweet na

6 Likes

Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
One bottled 50cl water is N60 * 4bottles = 2Litres @ N240 per day shocked

- colourless
- tasteless
- scentless

7 Likes

Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by flyca: 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
iceberryose:
Add a drop of pure honey.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by southernbelle(f): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
1. REMOVAL OF TOXINS
Drinking water helps to flush toxins from the body and prevent constipation. Like Anti-inflammatory food, it works to reduce inflammation and also helps keep your joint lubricated to prevent or reduce pain.

Very important point.
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by hemartins(m): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
One thing I find myself doing unconsciously in the morning is drinking water.

5 Likes

Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by poweredcom(m): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
grin grin grin nope i am drinkign enough beer/ champagne
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by flyca: 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
Keneking:
One bottled 50cl water is N60 * 4bottles = 2Litres @ N240 shocked
Go fetch from the stream.

12 Likes

Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by emmyid(m): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
I never new water helps to make our skin glow in freshness and also moisturizes our skin, hence makes us look healthy. Not until as a teenager I was battling with pimple, dat was wen I surf the net looking for tips on getting healthier skin and every site I visit emphasise on drinking of water and eating of fresh fruits. Today my pimple is history, need I tell U, I drink lot of water.
But I can piss twenty times a day shacheesy

13 Likes

Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by viktor01(m): 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
No, I have not been drinking enough water.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
flyca:

Stream in South West Nigeria...please give location cheesy
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by ileogbenfidel(m): 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
One of the most informative articles in this forum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by encryptjay(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
iceberryose:
Wetin Man go do.
Do it to fulfill all righteousness.
weeks back, I didn't take water for up to four times in 2 weeks (though I took tea and other liquids but not the main H2O), I was disturbed.
I just drink it for drinking sakegrin
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
I am sure some people will finish a whole RIVER after reading this post. Me, i have almost finished drinking our VILLAGE WELL.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
Yeah, I have. Thanks to recession...no more taking of alcohol.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by merits(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
I hate water.
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by flyca: 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
Keneking:

Stream in South West Nigeria...please give location cheesy
Sango Springs, Ota cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by vikkeee(m): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
Educating post. Nice one Op

1 Like

Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by martineverest(m): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
yeah
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
flyca:

Sango Springs, Ota cheesy

Do you how bridge to cross and litres of fuel /diesel to be expended on that mission?
Bar Beach is gone, Kuramo Beach is also gone, Elegushi Beach is highly unsafe.
No spring in South Western Nigeria
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by martineverest(m): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
flyca:
cant u boil water?
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by southernbelle(f): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
flyca:

grin
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by superfelix: 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
na today? we knw b4
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by ceejay80s(m): 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
henrychubayo:
Very nice information. This is exactly the type of topics that should make front page cause its beneficial to all and not all this political issues. Guys should do more to scrutinize information here as per the benefit to the members and public.

So even if u no see am for front page, u no go know?
Secondly pure water don cost, any alternative?
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
Its important that you drink water from glass containers, reduce drinking in plastic containers as they contain chemical called pthalates, which is used to ensure flexibility of the plastic containers, these chemicals harm the system.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by pat077: 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
Don't feel comfortable taking water early in the morning.. is there no other fluid one can use instead
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
Nice article but let me add something so that the general public doesn't get misled. The opening paragraph saying "doctors recommend 2litres of water daily is applicable only to the temperate regions. For tropics like Nigeria, we recommend at least 2.5L in the rainy season and 3L in the hot season.
Thank you

6 Likes

Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by Kebabs(m): 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
Una wahala too much.
kaeforum:
Its important that you drink water from glass containers, reduce drinking in plastic containers as they contain chemical called pthalates, which is used to ensure flexibility of the plastic containers, these chemicals harm the system.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE / Governor Fayemi Thanks Ekiti COVID-19 Donors (Full List) / Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.