Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

My Journey To Earning A Living Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Journey To Earning A Living Online (2851 Views)

Blunt Reasons Why You’re Not Earning A Dime Online / 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online / Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey To Earning A Living Online by ceecia(f): 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
I have been in the digital marketing space since last year trying to make a living online. I tried so many things, bought ebooks and courses all to no avail. I did not make a single dime online. I just kept wasting money and seeing no results. I started to visit nairaland especially the business and investment section often and one fateful day, I stumbled on a thread a guy did on CPA MARKETING. He was offering one-on-one CPA marketing , I decided to give it a shot. I contacted him via WhatsApp and he offered not only to coach me but also pay my start-up fee of $25 of which I paid back later. At first, I did not understand, I kept asking how this is possible. To cut the long story short he transferred 8100 naira into my account for me to pay for web hosting and VPN to get started. It has been over 4 months since that encounter and the passive income has been wonderful. Just a few days back, I received about $40 and believe you me, I did not break a sweat to earn that money. I am fully into online marketing and every money I make is through the internet. So who says you cannot earn a living through the internet. I do so can you. With the way the naira is in a free fall, the best thing you can do for yourself now is making money in dollars.
There will be a CPA conference in Lagos on the 25th of October. Come learn how you can start generating income with an internet connection, a smartphone and a laptop using the world's largest social media platform(Facebook), Instagram and mobile apps. Limited slots available

P.S: The seminar is not free. If you value something, you should be willing to pay for it.
Re: My Journey To Earning A Living Online by DTOBS(m): 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
Will you also be giving me $25 for free at least to start...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey To Earning A Living Online by ceecia(f): 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
DTOBS:
I am afraid not.
Re: My Journey To Earning A Living Online by DTOBS(m): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
ceecia:

I am afraid not.
Why

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Earning A Living Online by ceecia(f): 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
DTOBS:

Why
People have abused it.
Re: My Journey To Earning A Living Online by DTOBS(m): 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
ceecia:

People have abused it.
How?

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Earning A Living Online by Fedric(m): 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
does it attract money?
Re: My Journey To Earning A Living Online by ceecia(f): 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
Fedric:
does it attract money?
You need to invest to make money.
Re: My Journey To Earning A Living Online by orijintv(m): 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
Venue for d seminar ?
Re: My Journey To Earning A Living Online by JohnieWalker(m): 5:17am On Oct 13, 2016
nice marketing skill..
observing Rule 4 of marketing code
Attract your prospective client with a make believe story

6 Likes

Re: My Journey To Earning A Living Online by ceecia(f): 6:37am On Oct 13, 2016
JohnieWalker:
nice marketing skill..

observing Rule 4 of marketing code

Attract your prospective client with a make believe story
We are left with the choices that we make. Oh ye doubting Thomas, look at that screenshot, look at the date, I just did the screenshot now from my maxbounty account. Goodluck!

Re: My Journey To Earning A Living Online by JohnieWalker(m): 6:40am On Oct 13, 2016
ceecia:
We are left with the choices that we make.
carried out my own study on the stuff its a nice venture though
Re: My Journey To Earning A Living Online by ceecia(f): 7:00am On Oct 13, 2016
JohnieWalker:

Did you carry it out before you posted that make believe story? You guys need to do your findings before you talk people down.
Re: My Journey To Earning A Living Online by esdee108(m): 11:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
Good business. The issue is cash to get involved in such business. Turns out I'm offering small loans which I could use to start this business. Message me on 09094620221 for enquiries.
Re: My Journey To Earning A Living Online by pinkydove: 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
ceecia:
I have been in the digital marketing space since last year trying to make a living online. I tried so many things, bought ebooks and courses all to no avail. I did not make a single dime online. I just kept wasting money and seeing no results. I started to visit nairaland especially the business and investment section often and one fateful day, I stumbled on a thread a guy did on CPA MARKETING. He was offering one-on-one CPA marketing , I decided to give it a shot. I contacted him via WhatsApp and he offered not only to coach me but also pay my start-up fee of $25. At first, I did not understand, I kept asking how this is possible. To cut the long story short he transferred 8100 naira into my account for me to pay for web hosting and VPN to get started. It has been over 4 months since that encounter and the passive income has been wonderful. Just a few days back, I received about $40 and believe you me, I did not break a sweat to earn that money. I am fully into online marketing and every money I make is through the internet. So who says you cannot earn a living through the internet. I do so can you. With the way the naira is in a free fall, the best thing you can do for yourself now is making money in dollars.
There will be a CPA conference in Lagos on the 25th of October. Come learn how you can start generating income with an internet connection, a smartphone and a laptop using the world's largest social media platform(Facebook), Instagram and mobile apps. Limited slots available

Please I want to know if i can use my phone number for two different maxbounty application. Want to apply for a friend. My plan is to change the number after approval. Thanks
Re: My Journey To Earning A Living Online by ExplicitContent: 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
Use VPN for CPA?
Never hearda that
Re: My Journey To Earning A Living Online by ceecia(f): 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
pinkydove:

Please I want to know if i can use my phone number for two different maxbounty application. Want to apply for a friend. My plan is to change the number after approval. Thanks
I really don't know.
Re: My Journey To Earning A Living Online by pato405(m): 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
Interested. More info pls : 081-49777-036
Re: My Journey To Earning A Living Online by macus05: 9:46am On Oct 17, 2016
macus8827@gmail.com
Re: My Journey To Earning A Living Online by ceecia(f): 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
pato405:
Interested. More info pls : 081-49777-036
Send me a Whatsapp message on zero eight zero eight zero nine eight three four three four
Re: My Journey To Earning A Living Online by ceecia(f): 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
macus05:
macus8827@gmail.com
Send me a Whatsapp message on zero eight zero eight zero nine eight three four three four
Re: My Journey To Earning A Living Online by pato405(m): 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
ceecia:

M not on watzapp
Re: My Journey To Earning A Living Online by ceecia(f): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
pato405:

M not on watzapp
So how do you expect the info?
Re: My Journey To Earning A Living Online by 2sexynet: 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
JohnieWalker:

can I drive direct traffic to CPA offers from paid ads? if yes, does that mean they accept redirect?
Re: My Journey To Earning A Living Online by pato405(m): 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
ceecia:

So how do you expect the info?
emails?PM
Re: My Journey To Earning A Living Online by flourishing(m): 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
pato405:

emails?PM

I second that.
Re: My Journey To Earning A Living Online by ceecia(f): 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
pato405:
emails?PM
Get yourself Whatsapp
Re: My Journey To Earning A Living Online by 2sexynet: 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
There is just some annoying leeches on this forum. Everybody claim to want to help you but they wouldn't hesitate to corner you into either whatsapp or email. Pathetic lots
Re: My Journey To Earning A Living Online by ceecia(f): 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
2sexynet:
There is just some annoying leeches on this forum. Everybody claim to want to help you but they wouldn't hesitate to corner you into either whatsapp or email. Pathetic lots
if I had read this kind of message and not taken action by contacting someone on Whatsapp, I won't be where I am today. So run along now. it is a choice everyone makes so don't come here bad mouthing anyone. have a good night.
Re: My Journey To Earning A Living Online by 2sexynet: 6:42am On Oct 19, 2016
ceecia:

if I had read this kind of message and not taken action by contacting someone on Whatsapp, I won't be where I am today. So run along now. it is a choice everyone makes so don't come here bad mouthing anyone. have a good night.
Abeg shut it. Just say you have something to sell from the word go. I like when people state that they are selling something straight up than corner someone and later sell something to them.

It also shows that you not confident of the so called "info" you want to give out or you are likely not using it. The screenshot you shared looks so so so doctored and fake.
Re: My Journey To Earning A Living Online by 2sexynet: 6:45am On Oct 19, 2016
DTOBS:
HE does not have money, where do you him to get one from to give you. It is the money people from this thread will pay for whatever information HE will be selling.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make 1 Million In Cucumber Farming In 3months / Buy Yoflex Lactic Yoghurt Culture And Make Your Yoghurt Easily / Made In Ghana Cars Inaugurated And Ready For Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.