Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

When Karma Comes In The Form Of A Masculine Gay Rapist - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / When Karma Comes In The Form Of A Masculine Gay Rapist (54725 Views)

Two Thieves Caught And Raped By A Notorious Gay Rapist / Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo / Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Karma Comes In The Form Of A Masculine Gay Rapist by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2016
Beamborla:
This just made my day cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin grin I swear

1 Like

Re: When Karma Comes In The Form Of A Masculine Gay Rapist by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
Op you add magic & the story sweet

1 Like

Re: When Karma Comes In The Form Of A Masculine Gay Rapist by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
my nyash is paining me because of this news sef grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i will never steal in someone's house in 10000 years who knows if i may jam someone like this gay man

2 Likes

Re: When Karma Comes In The Form Of A Masculine Gay Rapist by steppin: 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
Beamborla:
This just made my day cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Molesting someone made your day? Nairaland get weirdos walahi.
Re: When Karma Comes In The Form Of A Masculine Gay Rapist by Horlufemi(m): 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
They look like they've gone through hell

1 Like

Re: When Karma Comes In The Form Of A Masculine Gay Rapist by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
That guy adrenaline is in excess.. banging two anus anyhow for 5dayz.. I hail his strong item

1 Like

Re: When Karma Comes In The Form Of A Masculine Gay Rapist by olysexy(f): 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
Jesus so he raped two anus.. ..he'll be feeli g untop of d world now lol

1 Like

Re: When Karma Comes In The Form Of A Masculine Gay Rapist by GoodSide: 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
xo florida has a notorious gay niggi who weighs close to 140kg wtf.
dis gay ass niggiz dick must be az big as a tubber of yam.
enuf screaming n raping ass niggi no condom.
e go b like say he dey rape virgin .
nawa o

2 Likes

Re: When Karma Comes In The Form Of A Masculine Gay Rapist by martineverest(m): 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
gay don overtake snakes for frontpage

1 Like

Re: When Karma Comes In The Form Of A Masculine Gay Rapist by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
All parties involved in this tripe of a story deserve jail time. This is an account I learned nothing from and regret coming across.

1 Like

Re: When Karma Comes In The Form Of A Masculine Gay Rapist by Iseoluwani: 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
Vaseline be like grin

Re: When Karma Comes In The Form Of A Masculine Gay Rapist by electrokcoi(m): 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
Spirit Don jam spirit

2 Likes

Re: When Karma Comes In The Form Of A Masculine Gay Rapist by namuguibe(m): 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
Though not directly related, it reminds of the scene from Pulp Fiction..... anyone else?

1 Like

Re: When Karma Comes In The Form Of A Masculine Gay Rapist by Realhommie(m): 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
This is damn hilarious..
Can't stop lmao. grin

2 Likes

Re: When Karma Comes In The Form Of A Masculine Gay Rapist by eyinjuege: 8:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
Is this a joke?

Those thieves are scarred for life.

Five whole days of being violated? Anyhow, recklessly shocked shocked

Chai, I do feel sorry for them sha, despite the fact that they're burglars.
In their lives, and even their next lives if there's anything like that, they'll never break into people's homes again.

Some folks have no joy o.

2 Likes

Re: When Karma Comes In The Form Of A Masculine Gay Rapist by namuguibe(m): 8:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
Funny but the news appears to be FAKE
http://www.snopes.com/two-burglars-predator/
CC: Ishilove
Re: When Karma Comes In The Form Of A Masculine Gay Rapist by sakalisis(m): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
Lmao
Re: When Karma Comes In The Form Of A Masculine Gay Rapist by Senorprinz(m): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
Laveda:
gringringrin
They didn't see that coming.
yeah, cos he came from behind.

9 Likes

Re: When Karma Comes In The Form Of A Masculine Gay Rapist by Etizz: 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
did I hear dem say helpless thieves?
Re: When Karma Comes In The Form Of A Masculine Gay Rapist by Natotogokillme: 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
Durent, beware. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Karma Comes In The Form Of A Masculine Gay Rapist by edudguy(m): 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
This is too funny, sorry I have no meme for this....The burglars' faces though...
Re: When Karma Comes In The Form Of A Masculine Gay Rapist by Ranchhoddas: 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
namuguibe:
Funny but the news appears to be FAKE
http://www.snopes.com/two-burglars-predator/
CC: Ishilove
The story just be as e get!

1 Like

Re: When Karma Comes In The Form Of A Masculine Gay Rapist by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
Laveda:
gringringrin

Nope they didnt see that CUMMINgG you mean? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Karma Comes In The Form Of A Masculine Gay Rapist by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
Ishilove:
Even in their next life, they will run away from crime cheesy grin
the rapist looks like [i]satan [/i]sef

1 Like

Re: When Karma Comes In The Form Of A Masculine Gay Rapist by southernbelle(f): 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
Eeeisssh embarassed embarassed
What a harrowing experience.

2 Likes

Re: When Karma Comes In The Form Of A Masculine Gay Rapist by AngelAhnie(f): 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
Laveda:
gringringrin

As in! They'll change their career asapgringrin

Very funnygrin

1 Like

Re: When Karma Comes In The Form Of A Masculine Gay Rapist by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
grin grin that second guy him yanssh don hear see his face hahahahah

3 Likes

Re: When Karma Comes In The Form Of A Masculine Gay Rapist by superfelix: 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When Karma Comes In The Form Of A Masculine Gay Rapist by Akalia(m): 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Oohh this shud be a good karma to all the rapists too...

Bang their azzez without any lubricants so they wud feel how their victims felt when they do this heinous crime angry
u r nasty
Re: When Karma Comes In The Form Of A Masculine Gay Rapist by Senorprinz(m): 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
GoodSide:
xo florida has a notorious gay niggi who weighs close to 140kg wtf.
dis gay ass niggiz dick must be az big as a tubber of yam.
enuf screaming n raping ass niggi no condom.
e go b like say he dey rape virgin .
nawa o
why do i have this feeling that you wish you were one of the burglars.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Caught After Robbing Man Of 200k In Aba- See Photo / Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos / More Trouble For Lagos Couple Who Raped Wife’s Pregnant Friend, Uploaded Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.