Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Traditionalists Parade The Streets Of Benin Ahead Of Crown Prince's Coronation - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Traditionalists Parade The Streets Of Benin Ahead Of Crown Prince's Coronation (53266 Views)

Olubadan Palace Shooting;Traditionalists,Ibadan War Lords Families Visit Ajimobi / Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) / Oba Adeyemi Adediran Ordained As Pastor 13 Years After His Coronation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traditionalists Parade The Streets Of Benin Ahead Of Crown Prince's Coronation by dainformant(m): 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2016
Crown Prince of Benin Kingdom and Edaiken N’ Uselu, Prince Eheneden Erediauwa will tomorrow begin the coronation ceremony of becoming the 39th Oba of Benin of Kingdom. Prince Erediauwa who will be the 70th king of Benin when counted from the era of the Ógisos will trek from his Uselu Palace to Benin..

Different traditional groups showed their color today as they paraded through the streets of Benin in their attires.

Meanwhile, the traditional shrines, Osama Palace and the Urhokpota where the Coronation Ceremony of the new Oba of Benin would take place have received a face lift.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/see-what-traditionalists-did-today-in.html

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Traditionalists Parade The Streets Of Benin Ahead Of Crown Prince's Coronation by HungerBAD: 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
Great Benin Kingdom.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditionalists Parade The Streets Of Benin Ahead Of Crown Prince's Coronation by dainformant(m): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditionalists Parade The Streets Of Benin Ahead Of Crown Prince's Coronation by bluaero(m): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
Oba gha to kpe re

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditionalists Parade The Streets Of Benin Ahead Of Crown Prince's Coronation by madridguy(m): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
Africa culture is superb.

Meanwhile, A man sent a message to his wife
1st....... Honey please wash those cloth i brought out of d ward robe ....no reply
2nd....... And pls cook my favorite soup so I can eat coz am damn hungry.... she didn't reply
3rd......... And darling I was promoted and I am
coming back with d new car I bought 4 u...

Wife:.. Are u Serious??
Husband...... No I wanted to be sure u got all the previous messages! grin grin

235 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Traditionalists Parade The Streets Of Benin Ahead Of Crown Prince's Coronation by PrettyCrystal: 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
good for them
Re: Traditionalists Parade The Streets Of Benin Ahead Of Crown Prince's Coronation by ChangeIsCostant: 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
these men are not smiling

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditionalists Parade The Streets Of Benin Ahead Of Crown Prince's Coronation by Ratello: 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
Black Nation for how long cry cry

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Traditionalists Parade The Streets Of Benin Ahead Of Crown Prince's Coronation by amzee(m): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
Yoruba all the way.... A Proud Yoruba Son.

18 Likes

Re: Traditionalists Parade The Streets Of Benin Ahead Of Crown Prince's Coronation by martineverest(m): 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
God bless oba n'edo

14 Likes

Re: Traditionalists Parade The Streets Of Benin Ahead Of Crown Prince's Coronation by DozieInc(m): 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
Traditional things.

1 Like

Re: Traditionalists Parade The Streets Of Benin Ahead Of Crown Prince's Coronation by martineverest(m): 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
amzee:
Yoruba all the way....
A Proud Yoruba Son.
stop fooling urself and stop flame-baiting

after all,we dont claim mecca ancestry.

Everybody is tracing humanity to africa,some are claiming mecca,while others are claiming israelites(ipobians)....smh

48 Likes

Re: Traditionalists Parade The Streets Of Benin Ahead Of Crown Prince's Coronation by Moreoffaith(m): 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
Re: Traditionalists Parade The Streets Of Benin Ahead Of Crown Prince's Coronation by ChukwuIbrahim: 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
amzee:
Yoruba all the way....
A Proud Yoruba Son.
see diz one...

62 Likes

Re: Traditionalists Parade The Streets Of Benin Ahead Of Crown Prince's Coronation by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
madridguy:
Africa culture is superb.

Meanwhile, A man sent a message to his wife
1st....... Honey please wash those cloth i brought out of d ward robe ....no reply
2nd....... And pls cook my favorite soup so I can eat coz am damn hungry.... she didn't reply
3rd......... And darling I was promoted and I am
coming back with d new car I bought 4 u...

Wife:.. Are u Serious??
Husband...... No I wanted to be sure u got all the previous messages! grin grin
And yet there is widespread poverty and hunger. Who has the "superb culture" helped?

13 Likes

Re: Traditionalists Parade The Streets Of Benin Ahead Of Crown Prince's Coronation by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
Red, Black, White. hmmm. Bloody, dark and sinister. Hope heads won't roll

8 Likes

Re: Traditionalists Parade The Streets Of Benin Ahead Of Crown Prince's Coronation by babdap: 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
Obatope
Re: Traditionalists Parade The Streets Of Benin Ahead Of Crown Prince's Coronation by mccoy47(m): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
Ogboni ppl angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditionalists Parade The Streets Of Benin Ahead Of Crown Prince's Coronation by BUSHHUNTER: 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
Yoruba blood flows within the Oba of Benin....

modified

To the kids quoting me y`all need to go back to school to get your dumb teacher arrested for misleading you....mofos

8 Likes

Re: Traditionalists Parade The Streets Of Benin Ahead Of Crown Prince's Coronation by Omeny: 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
amzee:
Yoruba all the way.... A Proud Yoruba Son.
Why u no go join them? Shebi u be yoruba too? Werey

12 Likes

Re: Traditionalists Parade The Streets Of Benin Ahead Of Crown Prince's Coronation by 1shortblackboy: 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
martineverest:

Everybody is tracing humanity to africa,some are claiming mecca,while others are claiming israelites(ipobians)....smh
grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Traditionalists Parade The Streets Of Benin Ahead Of Crown Prince's Coronation by ibroh22(m): 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
Re: Traditionalists Parade The Streets Of Benin Ahead Of Crown Prince's Coronation by Young03(m): 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
the second guy above me
maka y...twice I de ur back
Re: Traditionalists Parade The Streets Of Benin Ahead Of Crown Prince's Coronation by Young03(m): 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
hmmm...let me go uselu n check them out
Re: Traditionalists Parade The Streets Of Benin Ahead Of Crown Prince's Coronation by amzee(m): 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
martineverest:

Whats this Idiot saying sef?

8 Likes

Re: Traditionalists Parade The Streets Of Benin Ahead Of Crown Prince's Coronation by Ajengogo(m): 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
With all these mean men strolling menacingly around town, I pray we don't start hearing of missing folks after the coronation sha. Non-Benin students should be cautious of their movements during this period, abeg, so that we don't have any reason to hear stories that touch.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) / Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary / An Encyclopedia Of Animals In Igbo Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.