Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

"If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" (64232 Views)

When Your Bank Asks You To Bring Proof Of Residence / When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) / See What You Should Give Her When Next She Asks For An Iphone6 [picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by latissimusDorsi: 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
What's your take about this pic

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by forreelinc(m): 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2016
The tall one is a weapon and the small one na chair why she no go knw wetin them be?

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by micfoley: 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
If she's not a Nigerian, its actually a legitimate question

147 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by latissimusDorsi: 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
forreelinc:
The tall one is a weapon and the small one na chair why she no go knw wetin them be?

Hahahaha grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by latissimusDorsi: 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
micfoley:
If she's not a Nigerian, its actually a legitimate question

Let's say she is a Nigerian

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by latissimusDorsi: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lalasticlala (shey that who people shouts his moniker) please help out here so we can know other people's take on this.
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by yinkard4me(m): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
No time...
My Pastor asked me how much I bought my iPhone!!! And I said ₦20,000 instead of ₦150,000 cos I don't want him to shout and ask how much I give to God as tithe . Then he gave me ₦40,000 to buy two for him and his wife.
Now am confused what should I do? Pls advice....

249 Likes 25 Shares

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by lilmax(m): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
it's no longer important, there are modernized equipments now

money makes marriage cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by Sharon6(f): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hahahahahahahahaaaaahaha. Poundo yam ti take over.

PLEASE CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

6 Likes

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by grownaira: 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
Why cancel the wedding when you can teach her?

13 Likes

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by Soso990240(m): 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
In this modern world where machine does almost everything? undecided Op u no well.

8 Likes

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by seangy4konji: 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
Na so. No time.

Indomie generation. She go cook noddle and spaghetti for you so tehh. tetracycline wont help you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by ogunvic41(m): 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
Must I eat pounded yam?

2 Likes

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by ChappyChase: 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
Our own still dey house
Nothing wey fear me like to use ham pound coco-yam aka ede india! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
Yea what is it used for?
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by Idydarling(f): 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
the guy above me is a genius
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by prinsam30: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
Dickson and Punany why she no go know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by martineinstein(m): 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
what a childish and backward post......what if she uses a pounding machine?
What if her native food doesnt require such device?
What if she is a foreigner
What if she grew up in a home that eat other traditional food but never tasted pounded ones?
Are u marrying her because of pounded yam?

What if she s a God-sent wife?

What if u end up with a native woman,who knows how to use it and she later became a problem to u?

WOULD U CANCEL D WEDDING IF SHE IS DANGOTE's DAUGHTER?

Op,u are still backward in ur thinking

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by BIDOO(m): 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by Olasco93: 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
...And if the Mother-in-law hear about it, she will go like;
"Shebi I tell you make you no marry that Yellow pawpaw girl, but you say my mouth dey smell, you know pass your mama wey born you, shior"

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by somehowpenis(m): 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
grownaira:
Why cancel the wedding when you can teach her?
exacpt she is white or didn't grow in Nigeria, no one has that time to start teaching nobody nothing

1 Like

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by HtwoOw: 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
very funny

And what if she was brought up abroad, you met her abroad, trying to marry her in Nigeria , would you still cancel the wedding ?
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by Victorakats(m): 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lol.... I see

Visit www.amaraofficial.com for marriage and relationship tips
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by holluphemydavid(m): 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
Food for tot for dose who doesn't play with deir belly
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by jaymejate: 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hahaha grin
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by localblood(m): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
In Kesh voice: Gbese reh oh

1 Share

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by intrepidswagger: 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
lol
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by babs01(m): 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
untop wetin
Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by wristbangle: 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
yinkard4me:
No time...
My Pastor asked me how much I bought my iPhone!!! And I said ₦20,000 instead of ₦150,000 cos I don't want him to shout and ask how much I give to God as tithe . Then he gave me ₦40,000 to buy two for him and his wife.
Now am confused what should I do? Pls advice....

Pray to God, he will tell u what to do

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" by Ikigia: 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hilarious.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MEN: When Wives Correct Them Vs When Female Boss Correct Them. HILARIOUS PIX / Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) / When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.