Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja (25832 Views)

Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon / DSS Crackdown: Judgements That Landed Judges In Trouble / Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by StepTwo: 11:39pm On Oct 07, 2016
A contingent of officers from the Department of State Security (DSS) this evening surrounded the home of two Nigerian federal judges, Nnamdi Dimgba and Adebiyi Ademola.

The federal judges currently reside at 32 and 34 Samuel Ogbemudia Cresent in the Apo Legislative Quarters of Abuja.

The invading officers arrived and surrounded Justice Dimgba’s home around 9PM Nigerian time, according to sources speaking to SaharaReporters. Shortly after the siege, neighbors of the judge told SaharaReporters that the DSS agents began breaking into his compound with a sledgehammer.

Mr. Dimgba was reportedly not at home at the time of the invasion. However, a source said DSS had been uncomfortable with recent rulings by the judge and because of his vocal criticism of DSS for violating rights of persons detained at its facility.

Another source revealed that they believed Mr. Dimgba was being targeted unfairly by DSS as a form of punishment. On July 22nd, 2016 he berated DSS for not presenting Air Commodore Umar Mohammed to his court for a scheduled hearing.

Earlier today, DSS agents arrested Justice Muazu Pindiga, former Chairman of the Rivers State Governorship petition tribunal, for allegations of bribery and corruption.

www.saharareporters.com/2016/10/07/breaking-nigerian-secret-police-now-invading-homes-federal-judges-abuja

1 Like

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by HungerBAD: 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
Very interesting.

The DSS will not move against these Judge's,if there are no proof of them collecting bribes.

These are Judges,and not ordinary Nigerians. So for the Security men to publicly move against them this way,would show they have gathered tangible evidences.

The Judiciary is the most protected Arm of any Government,and I hope to God the DSS are sure of what they are doing.

If these Judges have been compromised,then the National Judicial Council should not only Debar them,but they should be jailed for a long time for bringing the legal system to a disrepute.

I stand with the fight against corrupt Judges.

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by PaulIdu: 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
To hell with corrupt Judges jare

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by Obijulius: 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
Tinubu is going down gradually.

Only the discerning wil understand...keep watching!!!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by asorocker: 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
So the DSS is now invading the houses of judges , there is nothing someone will not see in Nigeria

156 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
Are we in a democratic or military regime?

May God save us all from all APC's nemesis cool

Confused Party

Confused PMB

Confused Rochas

#IStandWithSamDaddy 2019

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by danmasani101: 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
DSS agents began breaking into his
compound with a sledgehammer......who
does that if not burglars/thieves.

207 Likes 10 Shares

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by adconline(m): 11:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
Executive rascality. One of the most infuriating things about GMB is that every day he keeps proving his detractors and opponents right! They will always say " don't say that I didn't warn you"

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by StepTwo: 12:28am On Oct 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very interesting.

The DSS will not move against these Judge's,if there are no proof of them collecting bribes.

These are Judges,and not ordinary Nigerians. So for the Security men to publicly move against them this way,would show they have gathered tangible evidences.

The Judiciary is the most protected Arm of any Government,and I hope to God the DSS are sure of what they are doing.

If these Judges have been compromised,then the National Judicial Council should not only Debar them,but they should be jailed for a long time for bringing the legal system to a disrepute.

you no d tire to stand?

youstandwithsheriff

youstandwithBaba

youstandwithTinubu

youstandwithRemi

and again youstandwithFightagainstcorruptjudges

abi u get 4legs?

241 Likes 21 Shares

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by DozieInc(m): 12:51am On Oct 08, 2016
Not only sledge hammer, they should have used bulldozer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by Osyabj: 1:01am On Oct 08, 2016
FINALLY THE CORRUTION WAR HAS REALLY BEGUN

[size=15pt]Until the scum of the earth thieves, who wear wigs and call themselves "judges" are arrested, tried, and jailed as is done in the US and other serious lawful societies, Nigeria will never move forward.[/size]

Up next the Supreme court thieves

99% of Nigeria's theives are made possible by their fellow thieves wearing wigs

24 Likes

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by tit(f): 1:05am On Oct 08, 2016
has the judges been shot?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by EasternPride: 1:05am On Oct 08, 2016
It is worthy to note that these two Judges have been the only ones critical of the way Buhari and DSS disobey court orders.

140 Likes 12 Shares

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by attacker231: 1:22am On Oct 08, 2016
Obijulius:
Tinubu is going down gradually.

Only the discerning wil understand...keep watching!!!

Tinubu don suffer yeebhoes no be small. You now see the man in your dreams, you better dont kill yourself.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by Pidggin(f): 2:31am On Oct 08, 2016
You can be sure that this move is political

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by Nobody: 2:57am On Oct 08, 2016
undecided
Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by Adminisher: 3:00am On Oct 08, 2016
Bribe taking judges. Some of them secret society members who would never give fair judgement and are on the take.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by Welrez(m): 5:23am On Oct 08, 2016
This is not done anywhere in a democracy. This act reeks of tyranny!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by luwiizy(m): 5:42am On Oct 08, 2016
the Dss are not street police so I believe for them to take such action on a judge believe me it takes guts and concrete evidence to back up... we have so many legal thieves hiding under wig, Buhari needs to clean up that system I don't care how he does it....
because the court is the only hope for an odinary man walking the street.....

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by dimieprincess(f): 6:04am On Oct 08, 2016
luwiizy:
the Dss are not street police so I believe for them to take such action on a judge believe me it takes guts and concrete evidence to back up... we have so many legal thieves hiding under wig, Buhari needs to clean up that system I don't care how he does it....
I believe this your warm, comforting sense of schadenfreude in seeing Buhari's government doing the wrong things is not burn out of frustration or patriotism? For crying out loud, DSS or Police is not law unto themselves, if there is alleged corruption charge against the judges, take them to court. They are members of the bench and is the watch dog to our nascent democracy, You guys have to stop this gestapo style of government because it will surely consume you all.Don't think abuse of power or human right is only associated to politicians, police can arrest you for loitering (which is not an offence ) and the judges will be forced to pronounce you guilty

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by Progressive01(m): 6:08am On Oct 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very interesting.

Absolutely. Probably must have been caught on tape (I have it on good record the NIA also do some level of eavesdropping on suspicious elements) saying things that constitute a threat to our national security.

The system must be sanitised at all cost- wailers and Ugandans can do what they do best- WAIL.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by TPAND(f): 6:08am On Oct 08, 2016
Buhari is bastardizing our constitutional democracy. A judge will make his judgement based on the evidences and petitions put forward by the defense and prosecution counsel

Our fundamental constitutional rights are being bastardized in a democracy. DSS are lap dogs for Buhari, they go about humiliating, victimizing and carrying unlawful, illegal and unconstitutional arrest and detainment of anyone who is not in Favour of Buhari.

I can't believe all this is happening in a democractic system of government

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:14am On Oct 08, 2016
Full Time Madness....Loading in Nigeria by Gen Casandra....!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:16am On Oct 08, 2016
I can see someone just got small money to buy MB and as usual his spilling trash.

I wonder why we can't act civilized and matured in this country. What happened to inviting them over instead of raiding their homes?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by MadamExcellency: 6:21am On Oct 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very interesting.

Suddenly, DSS can now usurp the role of Nigeria Judicial Council without recourse to judicial process? Were they invited prior to this invasion?

Orlandowoh

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by proeast(m): 6:32am On Oct 08, 2016
This is the beginning of the end, buhari has succeeded in not just destroying our democracy but the country itself. Something must be done urgently to stop this man, he is obviously on a suicide mission!!!

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by bendutch(m): 6:32am On Oct 08, 2016
luwiizy:

Even though Buhari rapes your wife you will still support him so I'm not surprise.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by proeast(m): 6:35am On Oct 08, 2016
AbdulAdam56:
Today will make it exactly 8 years,7 months,2 weeks,6 days,11 hours and 25 minutes......that a plantain chips seller in traffic along Oshodi/Apapa Expressway,ran away with my N100 change.....What a painful memory!
#sobbing
Its not difficult spotting a zombie and besides this joke aside being dry, has become stale already. If you dont have anything reasonable to contribute while not leave the space for others to do so?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by imsuboi(m): 6:38am On Oct 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very interesting.

You support this public show of tyranny? Even if there's evidence of collecting bribes, breaking their house fences with sledge hammers (commando style) is the way to go about it? Are you sure you don't have some nuts loose up there?

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by MadeInTokyo: 6:45am On Oct 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very interesting.

Who is this confused and bewitched zombie always typing thrash

Bye Bye to Democracy and freedom of living in In Nigeria

Buhari is a mistake that must be corrected on or before 2019

58 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oluwaloni Adagunodo Weds Emmanuel Opeyem Oludahunsii (Photos) / State House Medical Centre Budget 2013 To 2017 / Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.