Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,465 members, 7,801,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton (23442 Views)

Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident / 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be / I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by mynaijainfo(m): 2:01am On Oct 08, 2016
[size=15pt]I Go Dye Bags UN Award, Dedicates it to Hillary Clinton.[/size]

Popular comedian, I Go Dye received a United Nations World Habitat Ambassador Award and dedicated it to US Presidential candidate Hilary Clinton.

He posted This on his Instagram

@igodye_ Thanks for this @unitednations World Habitat #ambassador Award giving to me, I dedicate this award to a fundamental advocate of peace, A mother in thoughts and in actions.

When her husband was passing through difficulty ,she was standing there like a true friend. Today she is a mentor to women all over the world, bridging the gap of gender inequality; inspiring women to self believe and greatness.

Her continuous advocacy for peace, is a reminder to us, to sacrifice all within our reach to achieve peace; affirming the fact that without peace, humanity will be in bondage. Indeed, women are the greatest victims of all conflicts, the become widows, lose their sons to wars and there are raped and traumatised for the rest of their lives.

Peace is priceless and the World’s habitat can only be sustained when there is peace. I dedicate this award to @Hillary Clinton. Congratulations

http://mynaijainfo.com/2016/10/comedian-go-dye-bags-un-award-dedicates-hillary-clinton/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by chocolateme(f): 2:05am On Oct 08, 2016
Don't worry you will be given an opportunity to perform during her swearing in ceremony soon but once you are invited, don't dress like this to the event...

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM

16 Likes

Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by Obijulius: 2:10am On Oct 08, 2016
nice one

1 Like

Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by ourkobo: 2:32am On Oct 08, 2016
Obama right now

Obama: "I go die" come and take your green card, you are a son of the soil.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by EHMIR(m): 2:48am On Oct 08, 2016
This fellow funy madt.
Merely lookng at him,u will laff

area!

2 Likes

Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by Twizzy30(m): 3:18am On Oct 08, 2016
The best and richest comedian in Naija

7 Likes

Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by rose54321: 4:45am On Oct 08, 2016
Wetin b your own with Mrs. Clinton.
Instead of you to dedicate the award to your mum or other crucial member in your upbringing, you are dedicating it to a woman I don't want to win the election.

Mtschweee

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by SurePresident: 8:18am On Oct 08, 2016
I just love this guy. I see the majoriy of the crop of intelligent peolpe making Nigeria proud are from the Southern part of Nigeria. We the entire Southerners: Igbos, Yorubas, Edos, Benue... seems to be the most gullible and foolish region. Once, again Igbos are celebrating the gang up again Tinubu. The everly inconsiderate devilish north has perfected the game of playing us against one another. Igbos claim to be wise, Yorubas claim to be sophisticated, but alas they
are both egoistically senseless and perpetually
foolish going for each others jugular at the slightest
nudging of the north.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by sayyid(m): 8:18am On Oct 08, 2016
okay.
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by WavesDontDie: 8:19am On Oct 08, 2016
Hilary is a stupid ass lying ass murderer...Fvcking devil's incarnate herself.

Hilary is no peace advocate, Research Benghazi, Fvcking clueless ass Nigerian.

chocolateme:
Don't worry you will be given an opportunity to perform during here swearing in ceremony soon.

The only person getting into the white house is.....a Republican

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by martineverest(m): 8:19am On Oct 08, 2016
foolishness everywhere...there are over 180million people suffering in nigeria;unrest in ur region;hunger in the land etc u couldnt dedicate d award to dem,but to the corrupt and tyrant woman,hillary clinton.

Smh for him....even UN officials would shake their heads for his stupidity

5 Likes

Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by ggrin(f): 8:20am On Oct 08, 2016
cheesy grin wink grin
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by budosky(m): 8:20am On Oct 08, 2016
Can we have the Next News please?
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by Moreoffaith(m): 8:21am On Oct 08, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 08, 2016
Congrats man.
But your dedication won't make Nigeria great again.

6 Likes

Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by MrKong: 8:24am On Oct 08, 2016
I hate ass kissers angry

2 Likes

Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by drstainlex: 8:24am On Oct 08, 2016
WARRI !!
WARRI !!
WARRI !!!...thatz what you were suppose to scream. I go dye u 4ck up for this one... The whole Warri from Ekurede down to Airport Juction dey vex for u...
Lol...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by nairalandaddict: 8:24am On Oct 08, 2016
Hypocrisy undecided undecided
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by effty(m): 8:25am On Oct 08, 2016
What does Hilary Clinton stand for? I wonder where/when Hilary ever pushed for peace. Misinformed people everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 08, 2016
Her continuous advocacy for peace, is a reminder to us, to sacrifice all within our reach to achieve peace; affirming the fact that without peace, humanity will be in bondage.

What an irony. Hillary truly advocates for a lot of things (e.g suppressing the freedom of the Palestinian State) but “Peace” is never 1 of them. A w.horing liar who gloated live on TV about Gadaffi's death saying - “We Came, We Saw, He Died”.

Gadaffi was killed just to be stopped from setting up an Afrikan Central Bank based on the Gold Dinar - which would have rendered their currencies useless.

Now, Libya has not only devolved into a failed state; she now serves as a safe haven & breeding ground for all manner of CIA-sponsored Terrorist Organizations (from Al-Qaeda to ISIS) - no thanks to Killary Clinton & her gang of blood-sucking vampires in Washington, Tel-Aviv & London.

This is the same thing they've been trying to do in Syria where a massive war against an orderly civil & secular society brought to the brink of utter collapse until Russia stepped-in to reverse the tide.

Killary Clinton should be sodomized with bayonets (like they did to Gadaffi live on TV), her eyes drilled out with an automatic drill & then - attached by 2 ropes to 2 lorries, to be driven in opposite directions to rip the most disgustingly inhuman Amerikan psychopath the world has ever seen.

I forgive “I go dye” for his ignorant comment - afterall, he's only looking for what to eat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by daamazing(m): 8:28am On Oct 08, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by Osasnidas(m): 8:30am On Oct 08, 2016
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by OKorowanta: 8:31am On Oct 08, 2016
Twizzy30:
The best and richest comedian in Naija

Best not the richest.
Except u don't want to call Ay a comedian but he is.
He is by far di richest.
He's leapfrog basketmouth with his sold out shows and plenty endorsements.
His earnings from his record breaking movies nowadays alone can relegates whoever is on top d list.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 08, 2016
martineverest:
foolishness everywhere...there are over 180million people suffering in nigeria;unrest in ur region;hunger in the land etc u couldnt dedicate d award to dem,but to the corrupt and tyrant woman,hillary clinton.

Smh for him....even UN officials would shake their heads for his stupidity

Bros who dedication of award epp? if u want the dedication go meet I go dye tell am__he go add ur name put or better still

Make something of urself..collect award dedicate am to yourself and all the 180 million people in Nigeria!

Dedication ko felicitation ni...who dedication epp angry

7 Likes

Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by esosuo2: 8:31am On Oct 08, 2016
Dis guy is seeing the future .The ist ever female american president . I go die shud go into inspiration book writing the guy got a lot up stairs
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by trueking: 8:31am On Oct 08, 2016
Keep the flag flying bro.
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by Uzomarts: 8:33am On Oct 08, 2016
13 hours. The secret soldiers of Benghazi
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by dhamstar(m): 8:35am On Oct 08, 2016
I was here
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by Tonymario58: 8:37am On Oct 08, 2016
We're nothing before him
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by Haywhymido(m): 8:37am On Oct 08, 2016
Wetin concern me undecided
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by ensamy(m): 8:39am On Oct 08, 2016
He is an inspiration to people born wwithout a silver spoon but were able to acquire a golden spoon by his personal determination and hardwork and discovering of self.

1 Like

Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by samdavjustin(m): 8:39am On Oct 08, 2016
Keep deceiving yourself think Hillary cares about peace.All she cares about is her political career simple

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zainab Balogun & Kenneth Okolie Cover Guardian Life Magazine (Photos) / Charles Okocha Teaches His Son How To Dab (photos) / Actor, Richard Mofe Damijo RMD Slays In Native Outfit [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.