Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,269 members, 7,780,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:27 PM

North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy (3588 Views)

2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum / Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana / Ile Ife Killings; Presidency Silence And Southern Hypocrisy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by Nobody: 2:44am On Oct 08, 2016
Northern Nigeria As A Solidified Indivisible Block

The Northern Nigeria is made up of 3 geopolitical zones, which sum up to form One monolithic indivisible North. These regions are namely: North West, North East And North Central.

Kano State in Northwest Nigeria, is the second largest city after Lagos and its the commercial capital of Northern Nigeria. The primary religion in the north is Islam and Hausa language is widely spoken not only In Nigeria but in other African countries. Other langs are: Arabic , Yoruba, Fula , Kanuri etc

North Central Nigeria

The north central Nigeria comprises the first African Made capital Abuja and six States namely: Benue, Kogi, Kwara Nasarawa, Niger and Plateau state. The Middle Belt area is subject to great debate due to significant number of ethnic Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri groups. Also, the Yoruba of Kwara and Kogi have a strong relationship with the larger Yoruba body of the southwest. Again, presence of minority Christian have make it a difficult task for many to defined the region.

Why The Southerners Hate Middle Belt To Be Referred As North Central

1. Tribal Bigotry: Its no longer a news, the Hausa language is the second most widely spoken language in west Africa and the Hausa tribe of today cannot be defined as pure Hausa race, rather a combination of Fulani and Kanuri etc. Majority of North Central people are non Hausa speaking tribes, that gives an advantage to Southerners in propagating hate between the middle belt and the rest of the north. To divide and secure their selfish political gains, which has always failed. They resort to media bullying of middle beltans by calling them names like Hausa-Fulani slaves, Afonjas etc.

2. Islamaphobia: In their determination to divide the people of the north, they sponsored media propaganda. Chants of Islamic dominance and Islamization of the Middle beltan Christians.

3. Nation Capital City: Let there be no doubt, definitely and absolutely Abuja belongs to the north, but it falls under Middle belt. The tactics of southerners is, how do we take away middle belt from the north, and by so doing the north loses Abuja.

4. Add yours...

North Central Are Adamant To Southerners Message

One may wonders why don't North Central follow the advice of Southerners. The reason is because of southern hypocrisy. They love middle belt only when their selfish, self-centered and individualistic gains are involved:

a) Political Hypocrisy: When Jonathan (Ijaw from South) was the president, there is nothing like middle belt, what exist is North Central. But when Buhari (a Hausa-Fulani) is president, Middle Belt resurrected and to them its no longer part of the North.

b) Used and Dump Hypocrisy: [/b]When it comes to political selfishness they will pretend to be supporters of North Central. Claiming the Middle Belt are being oppressed by Hausa in the north. Hence declaring North central as south. [b] Yet When a middle Beltan is appointed at the Federal executive level, the southerners unified to characterized it as northernization agenda and marginalizationof the south.

c) All The Same Hypocrisy: When crises erupted in the South, both core northerners and middle beltans are classified as northerners. "Notana na Notana" Hence they were attacked.

Also The Islamic bond between Northern Muslims is far superior than blood/tribe relationship. This also serves as another stumbling block to their aims at causing division. E.g Yoruba Muslims of Kwara State.

Many talks and articles have been sponsored by politicians, tribalists, and religious bigots with hate messages for division of the north to take place. Specifically by the election losers (Ss/Se) and some Yoruba Christians.

The fact is: You're just wasting the ink of your biro, writing an unknown fiction that cannot occur even in a dream.

North can be defined as: an indissoluble, impenetrable, inseparable and unbreakable unified permanent solid block.

If your thoughts are: North central should not be part of Northern Nigeria. Especially Kwara a Yoruba speaking state and Kogi state, then you must be a dreamer that needs to wake up. This might not go down well with many of you. So come and write your trashes but it won't change the facts.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by mikeweezy(m): 6:16am On Oct 08, 2016
space for sale
Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:29am On Oct 08, 2016
Recession Madness......Everywhere You Go!!!

Online Jihadist claiming what Dan fodiyo and Ahmadu Bello could not get in all their Desperation.....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by mikeweezy(m): 6:38am On Oct 08, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Recession Madness......Everywhere You Go!!!

Online Jihadist claiming what Dan fodiyo and Ahmadu Bello could not get in all their Desperation.....
his writeup is baseless

1 Like

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:38am On Oct 08, 2016
Trash

1 Like

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by mikeweezy(m): 6:45am On Oct 08, 2016
I see pain and hatred,in the eyes of this o.p,I never knew there is state in Nigeria that speak Arabic

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by orunto27: 7:03am On Oct 08, 2016
We call them NSS, Nigerian Satellite States.NSS is where all the MAD Migrants from the NW, NE SW and SE are gathered. We are always praying that God will grant them The Grace to be aware of their Responsibility to Nigeria, North and South.
Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:12am On Oct 08, 2016
What is this one saying? undecided

2 Likes

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by arewafederation: 7:21am On Oct 08, 2016
See them pretending not to understand the message passed by the op. undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by yjgm(m): 7:35am On Oct 08, 2016
I have not seen any write to debunk or give a good response against the op. I concur with the OP.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 08, 2016
yjgm:
I have not seen any write to debunk or give a good response against the op. I concur with the OP.

I said the truth cannot be changed in my last paragraph.

To one of the poster above. Arabic is part of Hausa language. So I know why I write it. If you don't know history, please keep quite. One of the oldest Nigerian Arabic secondary school is located in north. The Hausa language was formerly written in Arabic.

APCsupporter read it thread and tell na true or na lie I talk.

1 Like

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by Kyase(m): 8:17am On Oct 08, 2016
mikeweezy:
his writeup is baseless
Who made It baseless ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by Kyase(m): 8:24am On Oct 08, 2016
I dont know why The SE/IPOB are even bothered with NC, wetin Concern una?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by EasternPride: 8:33am On Oct 08, 2016
Kyase:
I dont know why The SE/IPOB are even bothered with NC, wetin Concern una?

We are concerned, because just as late Sarduana said, they are willing tools for Fulani to continue their hold on the dead contraption.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:38am On Oct 08, 2016
Kyase:

OloDo Read again
lols Mr smartie please interpret for me.

1 Like

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 08, 2016
This one has not eaten. Who is dragging the NC with you? Notana na Notana is not a joke. That is where they belong.

5 Likes

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by Aufbauh(m): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2016
Op don't bother yourself because we are rightly aware of their antics to cause division amongst the indissoluble North.

Our bond is beyond blood and religion,it is that of loyalty and trust. That is why in spite of their media propaganda and unwholesome sentiment for NC tribes against the Fulani herdsmen of recent to coarse us into full scale war with the reasonable Fulanis we've lived with over the decades, we resisted the temptation.

I have come to respect the SWestern people of late through their reasonable contributions in this forum that portends that they share similar values with the NC tribes. Indeed their understanding confirm their claim of sophistication...respect to other southern tribes but this is the truth.

Imagine when a middle beltan is appointed,those elements will classifies it as "Northernization" and when it comes to fight against the core north they want to drag us by subtlety with them.. Advanced hypocrisy!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by omololu2020(m): 8:45am On Oct 08, 2016
FriendChoice:

I said the truth cannot be changed in my last paragraph.

To one of the poster above. Arabic is part of Hausa language. So I know why I write it. If you don't know history, please keep quite. One of the oldest Nigerian Arabic secondary school is located in north. The Hausa language was formerly written in Arabic.

APCsupporter read it thread and tell na true or na lie I talk.
with what I use my eyes to see back then in plateau,I won't believe what you wrote up there.
Even buhari lost in plateau,majority of the christian tribes in taraba state hate Hausa Muslims infact I don't think a muslim can ever become the governor of taraba.
Hope you haven't forgotten how Muslims celebrated in kaduna and zaria when the christian ruling them died?

12 Likes

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 08, 2016
omololu2020:
with what I use my eyes to see back then in plateau,I won't believe what you wrote up there.
Even buhari lost in plateau,majority of the christian tribes in taraba state hate Hausa Muslims infact I don't think a muslim can ever become the governor of taraba.
Hope you haven't forgotten how Muslims celebrated in kaduna and zaria when the christian ruling them died?

And so. Those crises are politically motivated by some cabals. When last crises erupted in plateau? since Buhari took control, no more room for crises sponsorship. BTW Taraba is not north central rather north east. Look Niger state, Kwara, Kogi, Nasarawa do they fight in those states

1 Like

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by omololu2020(m): 9:05am On Oct 08, 2016
FriendChoice:

And so. Those crises are politically motivated by some cabals. When last crises erupted in plateau? since Buhari took control, no more room for crises sponsorship. BTW Taraba is not north central rather north east. Look Niger state, Kwara, Kogi, Nasarawa do they fight in those states
I made a mistake about taraba,but trust me it was the military that made the north powerful back then,since we returned to democracy in 1999 obj and gej has defeated northern candidates,,,buhari lost in plateau
If the buhari government fails to perform and a strong politician from the south challenge him in 2019 he will not only lose in the south,he will also lose in states like kwara,Benue,plateau,kogi,taraba and he wont have more than a 60% lead in states like Kaduna and bauchi..the north isnot that powerful,GEJ prove that

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 08, 2016
omololu2020:
I made a mistake about taraba,but trust me it was the military that made the north powerful back then,since we returned to democracy in 1999 obj and gej has defeated northern candidates,,,buhari lost in plateau
If the buhari government fails to perform and a strong politician from the south challenge him in 2019 he will not only lose in the south,he will also lose in states like kwara,Benue,plateau,kogi,taraba and he wont have more than a 60% lead in states like Kaduna and bauchi..the north isnot that powerful,GEJ prove that

If that is what you think. We shall see come 2019, you will be shocked.

1 Like

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by omololu2020(m): 9:10am On Oct 08, 2016
FriendChoice:

well you can keep on deceiving yourself,the indigenes of nasarawa do clash with Hausa Muslims and Fulani heards men..yorubas and nupes in kwara do clash with Fulani heardsmen,don't let me talk about plates and Benue grin

Do you mean northern cabals where fighting themselves in plateau,let soldiers be taking away from the street of plateau so we can know how united they are grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by omololu2020(m): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2016
FriendChoice:

if buhari like make e no perform,he was defeated by gej in 2011 so he can be defeated in 2019....abi e no go gree if he is defeated undecided if he no gree(which is not possible) then he will have only the north to rule

5 Likes

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:13am On Oct 08, 2016
Go tell that to people from

Southern Kaduna
Southern Gombe
Southern Adamawa
Southern Borno
Southern Sokoto
Taraba state
Plateau state etc

Even in Kwara, Benue, Kogi states, Buhari has NEVER won except in 2015. You can't fool Nigerians with one North when your spoils is only shared among the Fulani, Kanuri and Hausa.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by Aufbauh(m): 9:19am On Oct 08, 2016
FriendChoice:

Don't mind the chap, He is one of those alarmist that read an occurrence instead of proven trend.
My village in Benue state shared boundary with the south eastern states but i know the affinity and commitment of even the villagers to the northern course .

2 Likes

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Southern Kaduna
Southern Gombe
Southern Adamawa
Southern Borno
Southern Sokoto
Taraba state
Plateau state etc

Even in Kwara, Benue, Kogi states, Buhari has NEVER won except in 2015. You can't fool Nigerians with one North when your spoils is only shared among the Fulani, Kanuri and Hausa.

Across Adamawa and southern kebbi and zamfara too

2 Likes

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Southern Kaduna
Southern Gombe
Southern Adamawa
Southern Borno
Southern Sokoto
Taraba state
Plateau state etc

Oh! I forget Buhari is your problem. Is Yar'adua not a core Northerner?? Did he not win majority of NC States.
Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 08, 2016
Aufbauh:
Op don't bother yourself because we are rightly aware of their antics to cause division amongst the indissoluble North.

Our bond is beyond blood and religion,it is that of loyalty and trust. That is why in spite of their media propaganda and unwholesome sentiment for NC tribes against the Fulani herdsmen of recent to coarse us into full scale war with the reasonable Fulanis we've lived with over the decades, we resisted the temptation.

I have come to respect the SWestern people of late through their reasonable contributions in this forum that portends that they share similar values with the NC tribes. Indeed their understanding confirm their claim of sophistication...respect to other southern tribes but this is the truth.

Imagine when a middle beltan is appointed,those elements will classifies it as "Northernization" and when it comes to fight against the core north they want to drag us by subtlety with them.. Advanced hypocrisy!

Thank you my brother, tell them. What you said is undeniable truth. When they chant Marginalization they include Middle Belt as north. When it comes to division, then Middle Belt should fight their Fulani masters calling all sort of provocative namea, Fulani slaves, Afonja etc.

1 Like

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by Aufbauh(m): 9:29am On Oct 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

The reason Buhari never won in those states you've mentioned before 2015 was simply the fact that the PDP henchmen in those states had empowered their people through their strategic positions at the federal level thus killing off the northern interest.

I can tell you authoritatively that some of votes garnered by Buhari in 2015 in the North central axis was the sentimentality of the botched zoning of the PDP.
We felt undone by the southerners who had ruled us for more than 13 years of 16 years democratic reign without a substantial progress they've promised against the backdrop of the social-economic balkanization of the Northern led military government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:37am On Oct 08, 2016
FriendChoice:

Oh! I forget Buhari is your problem. Is Yar'adua not a core Northerner?? Did he not win majority of NC States.
Firstly, I have sent a statement that the North is NEVER ONE. The animosity non Muslims Northerners in the areas I mentioned have for the predominantly Muslim Fulani/Hausa/Kanuri is legendary. As I speak with you NO Fulani can govern Taraba. Go be voted along ethnic line with Southern Go be rallying behind GEJ against the Fulani Buhari.

on Yaradua, he contested against fellow Fulani and wasn't seen as a Fulani supremacist like Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by Kyase(m): 9:39am On Oct 08, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
lols Mr smartie please interpret for me.
in simple interpretation :
The north Is One

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners / Kwankwaso Major Loss To PDP – APC Governor / Archbishop Chukwuma Applauds Ugwuanyi For Innovative Community Development Polic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.