Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,016 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy (3604 Views)

2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum / Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana / Ile Ife Killings; Presidency Silence And Southern Hypocrisy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Firstly, I have sent a statement that the North is NEVER ONE. The animosity non Muslims Northerners in the areas I mentioned have for the predominantly Muslim Fulani/Hausa/Kanuri is legendary. As I speak with you NO Fulani can govern Taraba. Go be voted along ethnic line with Southern Go be rallying behind GEJ against the Fulani Buhari.

on Yaradua, he contested against fellow Fulani and wasn't seen as a Fulani supremacist like Buhari.

Politically we have 3 regions in Nigeria. One North, West and East. To show you how north is 1. It requires either East or West to win an election. While the marriage between East and West cannot work. You yourself knows that, except you want to deceive yourself with Plateau and Taraba State.

You can rule Nigeria without West like Jonathan did. You can rule Nigeria without East like Obasanjo did. But can you without north?

If you think it's possible try it and let an opposition party filed a Northerner in one of it presidential slot and see.

3 Likes

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by CHYMZZY(m): 9:59am On Oct 08, 2016
Op! what are you sayin' ?
Please, your ascertion is baseless! you dont seat at comfort of you home and type trash...
Go tell that one to the birds!

The North in this context is the HAUSA's and they are divide not United.
A jukun man form taraba will tell his not hausa, same with ßachama, kiliba, mickika, tiv, edoma, trubu, etc will tell you same.

Stop foolin' yourself, even thou some region in Nigeria are zombies.

4 Likes

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by rosebowl01(m): 10:07am On Oct 08, 2016
Op I have one question for you; would you also say Gideon Okah is from the south, trying to excise the parasitic core north from Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:10am On Oct 08, 2016
FriendChoice:

Politically we have 3 regions in Nigeria. One North, West and East. To show you how north is 1. It requires either East or West to win an election. While the marriage between East and West cannot work. You yourself knows that, except you want to deceive yourself with Plateau and Taraba State.

You can rule Nigeria without West like Jonathan did. You can rule Nigeria without East like Obasanjo did. But can you without north?

If you think it's possible try it and let an opposition party filed a Northerner in one of it presidential slot and see.
Obj NEVER LOST THE EAST

GEJ won the SW and President in 2011
in 2015 he lost the SW and lost the Presidency.

In 2011 Buhari won the NW and NE but lost the election because he lost the SW and NC

in 2015 Buari won because he won the SW and NC for the first time

6 Likes

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Obj NEVER LOST THE EAST

GEJ won the SW and President in 2011
in 2015 he lost the SW and lost the Presidency.

In 2011 Buhari won the NW and NE but lost the election because he lost the SW and NC

in 2015 Buari won because he won the SW and NC for the first time

Read again, I did not talk of losing. What I said is, you can exclude any region but north. Go and Read again.

1 Like

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:21am On Oct 08, 2016
FriendChoice:

Read again, I did not talk of losing. What I said is, you can exclude any region but north. Go and Read again
I don't subscribe to marginalisation of any group

1 Like

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I don't subscribe to marginalisation of any group

Continue to be blind though. The North requires one of the West or East.

East + West = Failure
Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by APCsupporter: 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
FriendChoice:

I said the truth cannot be changed in my last paragraph.

To one of the poster above. Arabic is part of Hausa language. So I know why I write it. If you don't know history, please keep quite. One of the oldest Nigerian Arabic secondary school is located in north. The Hausa language was formerly written in Arabic.

APCsupporter read it thread and tell na true or na lie I talk.

You are absolutely right my friend. Just don't waste too much of your time with them as they will still not accept the bitter truth.

2 Likes

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by Justiceleague1: 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
FriendChoice:

To one of the poster above. Arabic is part of Hausa language. So I know why I write it. If you don't know history, please keep quite. One of the oldest Nigerian Arabic secondary school is located in north. The Hausa language was formerly written in Arabic.

why dont u also call biafr.audexposed? grin
Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
FriendChoice:

Continue to be blind though. The North requires one of the West or East.

East + West = Failure
There I'd nothing like NORTH. I have told you that North is never one politically since coming of age. We(SS) will work with SW and Middle Belt plus the Non Fulani areas in NW and NE. Ask Buhari why he lost in 2003 and 2011 to Southern candidates even when his Fulani gave him support.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
There I'd nothing like NORTH. I have told you that North is never one politically since coming of age. We(SS) will work with SW and Middle Belt plus the Non Fulani areas in NW and NE. Ask Buhari why he lost in 2003 and 2011 to Southern candidates even when his Fulani gave him support.

Anybody knows what makes Buhari lose is clear rigging. When collation of result is on going in kano, Moris (Inec chairman) has already declared the winner in Abuja. What makes Jonathan lose is free and fair and mostly considered credible election, do you forget when northen governors rig the election in favor of Jonathan in 2011, a good example is Jigawa State (Northwest). Regarding your political mentality of the north lets just leave the argument and patiently wait for 2019 and you will receive the shock of your life. Concerning Jonathan, He filed a northerner as his running mate, why don't he pick a westerner. Why do you keep ignoring this.

North + West = Presidency

North + East = Presidency

East + West = Cannot Work

If you are in doubt about this formula, why not give it a try. Even the so called hatred of Igbo towards north, themselves know they need northern candidacy to win. North must always produce either President or Vice, it cannot stay at home for 4 to 8 years. Its not possible.

1 Like

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
FriendChoice:

Anybody knows what makes Buhari lose is clear rigging. When collation of result is on going in kano, Moris (Inec chairman) has already declared the winner in Abuja. What makes Jonathan lose is free and fair and mostly considered credible election. Regarding your political mentality of the north lets just leave the argument and patiently wait for 2019 and you will receive the shock of your life. Concerning Jonathan, He filed a northerner as his running mate, why don't he pick a westerner. Why do you keep ignoring this.

North + West = Presidency

North + East = Presidency

East + West = Cannot Work

If you are in doubt about this formula, why not give it a try. Even the so called hatred of Igbo towards north, themselves know they need northern candidacy to win. North must always produce either President or Vice, it cannot stay at home for 4 to 8 years. Its not possible.
Why not field NW+NE and see if it will win.

Every election will either be N/S or S/N ticket. your logic is flawed. Fulani need the south to win election.... FACT

1 Like

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Why not field NW+NE and see if it will win.

Every election will either be N/S or S/N ticket. your logic is flawed. Fulani need the south to win election.... FACT

Northeast Northwest North central does not exist in politics.

What exist are: North, West and East. You can only deceive yourself in denying it.

A person from northwest feels comfortable with a person from Northeast representing him. But reverse is in the case of South, westerner feels marginalized when an easterner is representing the south. This is painful truth that you yourself knows. You can only divide the North on Nairaland.

South does not exist in politics. What exist are: west and east. The north only require 1 of them. That is why today Igbos [east] are uncomfortable because the vice president is Westerner. Hence Marginalization.

Have you ever in your life, see Northwest discriminating Atiku (from NE) or IBB (from NC) ? and vice versa

And I can see specifically your problem is Hausa-Fulani: In that sense also, Hausa need either Igbo or Yoruba to win. But Igbo and Yoruba marriage cannot work.
Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by ElCule: 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Go tell that to people from

Southern Kaduna
Southern Gombe
Southern Adamawa
Southern Borno
Southern Sokoto
Taraba state
Plateau state etc

Even in Kwara, Benue, Kogi states, Buhari has NEVER won except in 2015. You can't fool Nigerians with one North when your spoils is only shared among the Fulani, Kanuri and Hausa.

God bless you bro.
Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by Amberon: 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
The parasitic north always forcing relationshi and blaming the south for their woes. Face it, the North cannot stand on its own. The middle belt has come out countlessly to deny being northerners, yet the northerners would always blame the south for it.

2 Likes

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by yjgm(m): 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
FriendChoice:

What is this one saying. Stop distorting the facts if you know not anything about it. Before the Usman Dan Fodio led Islmic revolution, there's been Hausa Language in existence. So what are you saying?.
Can't believe this puerile.
Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
yjgm:

What is this one saying. Stop distorting the facts if you know not anything about it. Before the Usman Dan Fodio led Islmic revolution, there's been Hausa Language in existence. So what are you saying?.
Can't believe this puerile.

Before Usman Dan fodio Hausa is written in Arabic.. I did not say Islam rather Arabic. Arabic is a language not a religion. The arabs merchant trading via Kano, Sudan and Egypt taught Hausas how to write with Arabic alphabet.
Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by yjgm(m): 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
FriendChoice:

Before Usman Dan fodio Hausa is written in Arabic.. I did not say Islam rather Arabic. Arabic is a language not a religion. The arabs merchant trading via Kano, Sudan and Egypt taught Hausas how to write with Arabic alphabet.
Arabic came with Islam to Nigeria via Usman Dan Fodio. So what are you saying.
Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by Blue3k(m): 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
Amberon:
The parasitic north always forcing relationshi and blaming the south for their woes. Face it, the North cannot stand on its own. The middle belt has come out countlessly to deny being northerners, yet the northerners would always blame the south for it.

One big laggard region. Abj belongs to north I thought it was carves out in middle as territory so it's neutral to the tribal nonsense. This write up seems ok. I have no real opinion about it.

Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
Blue3k:

One big laggard region. Abj belongs to north I thought it was carves out in middle as territory so it's neutral to the tribal nonsense. This write up seems ok. I have no real opinion about it.

What you fail to understand is: The northern land is bigger than the southern land. Hence middle of Nigeria entirely falls in the north. Abuja is in the center doesn't mean center between North and South but center of Nigeria as a whole which falls in the North.

Go and Re-Study your map the whole center of Nigeria is in the North.

Examine This Carefully Below.

The FCT has borders on the north with Kaduna State, on south-east with Nassarawa State, on the south-west by Kogi State and on the west by Niger state.

http://www.abujacity.com/abuja_and_beyond/abuja-get-to-know.html
Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by Blue3k(m): 11:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
NairalandHowTo:

What you fail to understand is: The northern land is bigger than the southern land. Hence the middle of Nigeria entirly falls in the north. Abuja is in the center doesn't mean center between North and South but center of Nigeria which falls in the North. The whole center of Nigeria is in the North.

Examine This Carefully Below.

Cool thanks for explanation. What I trying to say is isn't abj supposed to be neutral though. I understand the geography of the location. If I'm incorrect that's cool.

I'm think like how D.C is same as abuja not being part of any state. It was carved out two states two states.
Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
Blue3k:

Cool thanks for explanation. What I trying to say is isn't abj supposed to be neutral though. I understand the geography of the location. If I'm incorrect that's cool.

I'm think like how D.C is same as abuja not being part of any state. It was carved out two states two states.

Yeah it's neutral. But hypothetically the wish of some people of dividing Nigeria (To me it's impossible) come to reality, Abuja belongs to North.

This is what the op means when he talk of nations capital in his post.

3. Nation Capital City: Let there be no doubt, definitely and absolutely Abuja belongs to the north, but it falls under Middle belt. The tactics of southerners is, how do we take away middle belt from the north, and by so doing the north loses Abuja.
Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by meccuno: 5:07am On Oct 21, 2016
FriendChoice:

Northeast Northwest North central does not exist in politics.

What exist are: North, West and East. You can only deceive yourself in denying it.

A person from northwest feels comfortable with a person from Northeast representing him. But reverse is in the case of South, westerner feels marginalized when an easterner is representing the south. This is painful truth that you yourself knows. You can only divide the North on Nairaland.

South does not exist in politics. What exist are: west and east. The north only require 1 of them. That is why today Igbos [east] are uncomfortable because the vice president is Westerner. Hence Marginalization.

Have you ever in your life, see Northwest discriminating Atiku (from NE) or IBB (from NC) ? and vice versa

And I can see specifically your problem is Hausa-Fulani: In that sense also, Hausa need either Igbo or Yoruba to win. But Igbo and Yoruba marriage cannot work.
well,according to ur calculations,the sw and se cannot work politically. But as per the igbos being uncomfortable with the sw vice presidency,that's not true.
Re: North Central - Middle Belt And Southern Hypocrisy by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
I enjoyed this thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Nigeria Soldiers Strip Biafra Women Unciad At Conference(photos) / Photos: Kwankwaso, Ganduje, Secundus, Others At Gen Ali Gusau's Wife Burial / 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.