Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:43 PM

Peter Obi In Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi In Pictures (21058 Views)

Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) / Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Receives Mikel Obi In Abuja (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by babyfaceafrica: 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
Vickiweezy:
No matter how much he looted, he was a good Governor and a good Man . . . #Respect
why will someone good steal?stealing is bad!!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by fizziea(m): 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
this is wat i call leader not all dz mofos rulinv us

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by bisi16(m): 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
Only Fayose can match Peter Obi in terms of mingle with d masses but achievments, only Fashola betters him.
Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by passyhansome(m): 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
I don't really know how to put my words together, but whenever I look at my Ex Govenor peter Obi, I see an epitome of a good man, though he is not perfect and can't be, he might have his bad side, what have really distinguished from other leaders is the FEAR OF GOD. Digging to his background you will understand what am saying, he is from a very religious home his brother is a Catholic Priest, his Sister a Rev Sister, when you see all this, you can't just but strive to be a good person, just as they saying goes TRAIN UP YOUR CHILD IN THE WAY OF LORD, SO THAT WHEN HE GROWS HE WILL GIVE YOU PEACE. In summary if our Governors could have at least the fear of God, a modicum per say, Nigeria might not be the best but better, above all we need humility and transparency in whatever we do, God bless Anambra State, God Bless Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by sekundosekundo: 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
Dutchboy come n see see ooo!.
Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by SeyiOmoOba: 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hummnnn.....

Really......

My own question is what did he do to better the lives of the poor he identified with in the picture?

Is the standard of living of Anambrans better than other Nigerians when he was the governor.

Please, show us the accomplished projects in pictures and not the posing pictures.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by globe16: 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
bisi16:
Only Fayose can match Peter Obi in terms of mingle with d masses but achievments, only Fashola betters him.
Chime, Akpabio, Amaechi all performed far more than peter obi and even fashola
Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by globe16: 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
SeyiOmoOba:

Hummnnn.....

Really......

My own question is what did he do to better the lives of the poor he identified with in the picture?

Is the standard of living of Anambrans better than other Nigerians when he was the governor.

Please, show us the accomplished projects in pictures and not the posing pictures.
no accomplished projects, just noise and propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by xcesspaschal(m): 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
i wish i can serve him before becoming great
Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by omoyowa: 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
globe16:

Chime, Akpabio, Amaechi all performed far more than peter obi and even fashola

I so much like chime...
he was just a silent achiever,and never bordered about going to senate and accepting any political offer.,..
That man was a God sent to Enugu state

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by Babzrockman: 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
I am a Yoruba man that served in Anambra 2012/2013. Peter Obi is very humble. I was opportuned to meet him during our quest for unpaid state allowances NB: he pays regularly but some schools (Corpers) as a result of poor leadership were not receiving d monthly stipends.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by iamhorny(m): 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by HERSLEY(f): 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
Keneking:
Former Head of Useless government in Anambra cry
Who em EPP?
Nonsense

- kissing the Pope's ring behind the altar does not guarantee you seat in Heaven. Nonsense. Look at the "arrangee back of altar meeting" with the Pope.

- Standing behind a candidate for confirmation does not make him worthy of purgatory.

- posing with Bishops and doling out huge tax payers cash to churches does not make you a candidate for beatification.

Hopeless situation with Peter. Only useful to his hometown. Nonsense.

See his penalty spot in one of those pictures. Fraud cry

This thread is a waste of space. Nonsense.Useless. Hopeless situation. Unfortunately, this is the best Anambra can boast of after director. Nonsense.

Now where is lalasticlala sef cry
u sound deranged here... Hope u r OK dear? U still av traces of zombieism in u

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by Skipuru(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
o42austino:
God Bless you Obi... I remembered a hymn that says, "it's only our works that we will be remembered for"

bros God bless u for remembering that hymm
when u go know say that song dey touch heart na when they sing am where them they bury person maybe ur dear one.
Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by oscarpet: 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
this man is a great man.... best Nigerian politician.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by arewafederation: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
globe16:

Proceeds of Anambra Money stolen by peter obi

#IStandWithObi.... grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by zabadii(m): 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
nwabobo:
The good man
Our future President. I love this man

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by Jacko1(m): 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
What did he do when he was in anambra
Now all of a sudden he proferring solutions
Obiano is working more than him

Ppl suddenly see things wen they no more in power
Put them in power all of a sudden they are blind

The problem with public office holders is that ther is no accountability. The money is jusg floating arund for u to grab.... Do nothing and suffer no consequence

That is y i neva wasted ma data to watch that his nonsense 41mins speech
Saying rubbish of reducing security votes wen u chop ur own clean mouth

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by Unigweson25(m): 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
Keneking:
Who em EPP?
Nonsense

- kissing the Pope's ring behind the altar does not guarantee you seat in Heaven. Nonsense. Look at the "arrangee back of altar meeting" with the Pope.

- Standing behind a candidate for confirmation does not make him worthy of purgatory.

- posing with Bishops and doling out huge tax payers cash to churches does not make you a candidate for beatification.

This thread is a waste of space. Nonsense.Useless. Hopeless situation. Unfortunately, this is the best Anambra can boast of after director. Nonsense.

....JEALOUSY GO KILL U... U ARE A BULL AT A CHINA CHOP.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by BilltheDON(m): 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
very touching... especially when he hugged those boys likely to be playing ball and sweating
Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by Unigweson25(m): 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
Keneking:
Who em EPP?
Nonsense

....JEALOUSY GO KILL U... U ARE A BULL AT A CHINA CHOP
Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by globe16: 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
Ibidi:

Folks, always check who put up a post

I have never met or spoken to Obi on my life.
see guilty conscience... who asked you.. dont go and look for job, keep collecting peanuts from corrupt politicians to defend their massive loot

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by globe16: 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
Ibidi:

Folks, this is "globe 16" a career criminal paid to go all over the internet insulting Obi.

(I have no connection with Obi whatsoever. Have never met or spoken to him)

Once again Peter Obi is a decent human being. Unlike 99.9% of our politicians - wasteful lying thieves.

WHEN A PERSON IS GOOD DEEP DOWN IT SHINES THROUGH. NO AMOUNT OF SEMANTICS CAN CAMOUFLAGE THE GOODNESS OF THIS MAN.

FOR ONCE NIG SHOULD EMBRACE SOMETHING GOOD FOR THE COUNTRY :

PRESIDENT PETER OBI 2019!!!
If I was your father, I would have disowned you long ago.. Instead of getting a good source of income you are hear singing the praises of a corrupt politician for peanuts? I have successfully driven you to frustration, you are heading next to depression watch it.. I'm just here laughing at you. What a troll.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by Unigweson25(m): 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
globe16:

Proceeds of Anambra Money stolen by peter obi
...Was he not a business man before that position?..That did his personal investment else wher does imply he stole peoples money. WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF YOUR FIBS?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Takes Over PDP Office In Enugu / President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri / Kaduna Traders Reject El-rufai's Offer To Rebuild Their Burnt Shops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.