Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Jonathan Didn’t Treat The Igbo Well – Ekwueme - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Didn’t Treat The Igbo Well – Ekwueme (22502 Views)

Jonathan Didn’t Order Electricity Tariff Reversal, Ex-nerc Chair Replies Fashola / Jonathan Didn’t Endorse Sheriff- Aide / Jonathan Didn’t Found Niger Delta Avengers – IYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Treat The Igbo Well – Ekwueme by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 08, 2016
EternalTruths:
One thing you can't take away from the Igbos is loyalty. cool

If they support you, they will never betray you like one tribe in the south filled with useless traitors.

Just guess that tribe . grin

Lol Guy you don kolo finish. I'm not guessing o !
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Treat The Igbo Well – Ekwueme by ALISMILE(m): 11:43am On Oct 08, 2016
EternalTruths:
One thing you can't take away from the Igbos is loyalty. cool

If they support you, they will never betray you like one tribe in the south filled with useless traitors.

Just guess that tribe . grin
My bro its not loyAlty. Rather its called blind support, support base on emotion and sentiment, dogmatic support.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Treat The Igbo Well – Ekwueme by Oblang(m): 11:50am On Oct 08, 2016
eyeview:
I want Nigerians to know this. We did not support Jonathan because he did anything in or for Igbo's. Far from it,rather he was a disappointment. But we supported him because we compared him with what APC threw forward in the person of Buhari and knew that jonathan was more of a detribalised man and a domcrat and we thus backed GEJ.
Today, going by the brazen and clear nepotism in buhari,we have been proved right. That which we saw from a distance has become clear to the rest of Nigeria.
And one thing about igbos is that once they stand for you, they will stand all thru with you. They never backstab

Lol. So there is no nepotism in gej's govt because igbos benefitted? What abt other tribes that were not well represented in his govt. Dont they have d right to complain too jst like u are complaining nw. Hypocrisy of the highest degree dey worry all of una...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Treat The Igbo Well – Ekwueme by iconize(m): 11:51am On Oct 08, 2016
martineverest:
he s a foolish oldman..i am a niger deltan.gej left us and favoured ibos and they still open their gutter mouth to say rubbish

These illiterate Edo folks are utterly annoying.

Are you more Niger deltan than the average man from Egbema in IMO state?
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Treat The Igbo Well – Ekwueme by Kingsley1000(m): 11:52am On Oct 08, 2016
Wailers are confused now,they dont know whether to criticize an elder stateman or to support the zoologist from otueke

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Treat The Igbo Well – Ekwueme by EasternPride: 11:52am On Oct 08, 2016
martineverest:
ozuor! U better goan die with ur tribe and leave my region alone

Before u continue with ur stupidity, kindly state ur own ethnic group in South south, am sure u are one of those bini-esan bois carrying Niger Delta on ur head.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Treat The Igbo Well – Ekwueme by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 08, 2016
martineverest:
it seems u dont know dat s/south see ibos d same way northerners see dem.......we dont want to associate with dem.even ibo tribes in edo,delta and rivers will almost stone u when u call dem ibos
Are a big fool,ur type are already conquered already..bigot edo man

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Treat The Igbo Well – Ekwueme by ezeegolimited30(m): 11:55am On Oct 08, 2016
I don't just knw wat is wrong wit dis generation of dis day IBO's.celebrating evil deeds nd not wanting to be told d truth

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Treat The Igbo Well – Ekwueme by Kingsley1000(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2016
we igbos benefited more during obj,the osha-owerri road is still very strong...apart from upgradating enugu airport.gej is calamity

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Treat The Igbo Well – Ekwueme by eyeview: 11:59am On Oct 08, 2016
Oblang:

Lol. So there is no nepotism in gej's govt because igbos benefitted? What abt other tribes that were not well represented in his govt. Dont they have d right to complain too jst like u are complaining nw. Hypocrisy of the highest degree dey worry all of una...
Don't you get it? Are u naturally slow or just blinded by preconceived bigotry.
Let me put in simpler English for your comprehension. And this time, read slowly.
Igbos were not particularly favoured by gej in anyway.
Gej was objective means that he ran on equality and equity. The north wanted him out urgently because the 6 years saw things being shared equally with no lopsided advantage to them as they were used to.
But igbos went with gej over Buhari because it's better to have an objective and fair ruler who treats all equally than a tribal biggot as Nigerians have seen today.
I hope you have understood the earlier post now. If yiy haven't, just know that your empty headedness can not be helped at this forum

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Treat The Igbo Well – Ekwueme by focus7: 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
Ekwueme you are on your own on this, we Igbos sees Jonathan as our hero, Jonathan is greater than Ojukwu and all the the Igbo leaders both living and dead and we Igbos shall ever remain loyal to Jonathan all our days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Treat The Igbo Well – Ekwueme by juman(m): 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
Jonathan did not remember to do the roads. grin

Abi. grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Treat The Igbo Well – Ekwueme by roccu: 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
all igbos should join owelle rochas train now
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Treat The Igbo Well – Ekwueme by focus7: 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
drestoneokuta:
Who den treated the Igbos well? Who? Ojukwu? Abeg let this man be...
Igbos are myopias that can't identify good leadership so they always end up supporting people that uses them to achieve their selfish ambition while selling Igbos agenda to them.

One common thing I have noticed with short sighted people is that they hate, they blame, they play the victim everytime.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Treat The Igbo Well – Ekwueme by Oblang(m): 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
eyeview:

Don't you get it? Are u naturally slow or just blinded by preconceived bigotry.
Let me put in simpler English for your comprehension. And this time, read slowly.
Igbos were not particularly favoured by gej in anyway.
Gej was objective means that he ran on equality and equity. The north wanted him out urgently because the 6 years saw things being shared equally with no lopsided advantage to them as they were used to.
But igbos went with gej over Buhari because it's better to have an objective and fair ruler who treats all equally than a tribal biggot as Nigerians have seen today.
I hope you have understood the earlier post now. If yiy haven't, just know that your empty headedness can not be helped at this forum

We know u all want weak leaders u will be able to control at will. U can cry me a river if u so wish. Never will Nigeria have such a weak leader as the inefficient buffoon again... #Saynotofreemoney

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Treat The Igbo Well – Ekwueme by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
focus7:
Ekwueme you are on your own on this, we Igbos sees Jonathan as our hero, Jonathan is greater than Ojukwu and all the the Igbo leaders both living and dead and we Igbos shall ever remain loyal to Jonathan all our days.

Rubbish!!nonsenses lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Treat The Igbo Well – Ekwueme by martineverest(m): 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
iconize:

These illiterate Edo folks are utterly annoying.

Are you more Niger deltan than the average man from Egbema in IMO state?
count imo out of niger delta

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Treat The Igbo Well – Ekwueme by martineverest(m): 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
sarqwest:

Are a big fool,ur type are already conquered already..bigot edo man
goan die,my broda

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Treat The Igbo Well – Ekwueme by iconize(m): 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
martineverest:
count imo out of niger delta

STFU you vacuous nonentity.

Tell me, what makes an Auchi man from Edo state more Niger deltan than the average man from Egbema in IMO state?

If at all, IMO state should be counted out of Niger delta areas then, you should be counted out of human beings with brains.
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Treat The Igbo Well – Ekwueme by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
martineverest:
goan die,my broda
Am a full niger delta man, Ur hate 4 igbos will lead u to untimely death.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Treat The Igbo Well – Ekwueme by DaPuncline: 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
DIFY20:

HAHAHAHHA

OFONJAS TRIBE

COME RAIN COME SUN #ISTANDWITHJONATHAN#.. BY NEXT TWO TO THREE years I WILL SHOW them HOW igbos benefitted from jonathan grin...i will never regret support jonathan
Is ekwueme AFONJA too ? You are so dumb and you need help. Blaming yorubas for everything. Poor you

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Treat The Igbo Well – Ekwueme by martineverest(m): 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
iconize:

Tell me, what makes an Auchi man from Edo state more Niger deltan than the average man from Egbema in IMO state?

If at all, IMO state should be counted out of Niger delta areas then, you should be counted out of human beings with brains.
mtchewww!ozuor....stop displaying ur stupidity,recklessly

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Treat The Igbo Well – Ekwueme by APCmyheart(m): 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
Tell them sir, The Flat Head ready to die for him.
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Treat The Igbo Well – Ekwueme by somegirl1: 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
eyeview:
I want Nigerians to know this. We did not support Jonathan because he did anything in or for Igbo's. Far from it,rather he was a disappointment. But we supported him because we compared him with what APC threw forward in the person of Buhari and knew that jonathan was more of a detribalised man and a domcrat and we thus backed GEJ.
Today, going by the brazen and clear nepotism in buhari,we have been proved right. That which we saw from a distance has become clear to the rest of Nigeria.
And one thing about igbos is that once they stand for you, they will stand all thru with you. They never backstab

Truth

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Treat The Igbo Well – Ekwueme by roccu: 12:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
iconize:

my friend stop calling imo state call your useless anambra state to join nd

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Treat The Igbo Well – Ekwueme by martineverest(m): 12:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
sarqwest:

Am a full niger delta man, Ur hate 4 igbos will lead u to untimely death.
when did anambra man became n/delta?....ur love for biafra will kill u

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Treat The Igbo Well – Ekwueme by chibuzorAbia: 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
sukkot:
grin jonathan the igwe of abakaliki

Stop insulting my Igbo people, Afonja.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Treat The Igbo Well – Ekwueme by ManMountain(m): 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
Yes! Ekuweme is a Yoruba man!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Treat The Igbo Well – Ekwueme by iconize(m): 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
martineverest:
mtchewww!ozuor....stop displaying ur stupidity,recklessly

More incoherent tripe from the NL resident schmuck.

Since you can't answer the question before you, you'll be ignored henceforth. Enjoy hell.
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Treat The Igbo Well – Ekwueme by somegirl1: 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
vodutive:
I hate to be drawn into tribal debates but one thing must be said: Southern Nigeria is historically more educated and "supposedly" more exposed and enlightened than the North but what has it got to show for it? So isn't it about time southern Nigeria stopped the bickering and tribal animosity and realised that the disunity amongst the so called enlightened south has paved the way for domination by the so called North with the result that the development that was promised never materialised for the country.

The political equation of Nigeria is such that the North always dictates the agenda because the south is always divided. There was a time when Zik was a member of parliarment in the west but Whatever or whoever started this division, Awolowo or Zik, they are dead and they enjoyed a better Nigeria that many of your children can ever aspire to if we maintain the status quo and by the way I never heard of a descendant of Awolowo or Zik or Ojukwu who cannot afford to send his kids abroad or who dies because the hospital didn't have medicines or graduated and is wandering the streets unemployed.

If you like call each other Afonja or Wailer, it's your futures you are mortgaging, when the country scatters, you are the ones who will be stuck here, the children of the people whose fight you are carrying on your head either have foreign citizenship because they were born abroad or they have enough money to comfortably relocate if shit hits the fan.

Again I state disunity in Southern Nigeria is a major factor in our problems.....so keep it up and expect your lives will get better.

Most Nigerian elections will show that the North needs either the SW or SE to win but there has never been an election in Nigeria where the south voted as 1 and it lost. So think!!!!!
I agree.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Treat The Igbo Well – Ekwueme by iconize(m): 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
roccu:
[s]my friend stop calling imo state call your useless anambra state to join nd[/s]

Which African wildlife sired you?
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Treat The Igbo Well – Ekwueme by babestella: 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
Igboid:
If those roads were built by other presidents before GEJ, they wouldn't be as bad as they currently are.

So the point is that GEJ didn't build them, likewise those before him.

But GEJ did bring equity and fairness to Nigerian polity, which allowed the Igbo business to grow. Something other Nigerian presidents never did.
And let's not forget the AIIA Enugu. He gave us that too, as little as it might seem now, it would still be but a dream, without GEJ.

What's more? GEJ didn't do much for his Ogbia people too, infact he did more for us than he did for Ogbia, so we cant accuse him of bias.
He was just another Ironsi, trying naively so hard to please the insatiable North.

If any one thinks that any amount of article will ever make Ndiigbo hate GEJ, that person is on a long thing, as the man will always be respected by Ndiigbo. He took us as his own, and we refused to have a hand in his political demise, treachery and betrayal are not the Igbo forte.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom / APC Lawmakers Allege PDP Plot Against Buhari On Tuesday / Arewa Youths To Ganduje: Don’t Host Tinubu’s Birthday Party In Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.