Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? (16756 Views)

Poll: Are They?

No: 61% (29 votes)
Yes: 38% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women / Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? / Are Men More Faithful Than Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by Orikinla(m): 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2009
Are white women more faithful than black women?

Many Africans seem to agree that white people are more romantic and believe in true love more than black people. That a white woman can even shoot you if you fail to prove that you truly love her as you have confessed to her to woo and win her heart.

I have heard and read news reports and true life stories of white women becoming heart broken and even suicidal when men cheated them. So they try their best to be more faithful in relationships.

1 Like

Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by jaybee3(m): 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2009
faithfulness hasn't got anything to do with skin colour.
they do exercise the word love to the chore though.
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by Outstrip(f): 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2009
It has nothing to do with skin color I agree. Most of the white women I have worked with have cheated on their husbands though and some have somehow managed to even carry a relationship not the usual get drunk on the weekend and have sex in the bathroom at the club. I know it is not all white women as many of them are dedicated to their families and you know also that black people will not readily talk about things like that if they were doing it.

1 Like

Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by POSAKOSA1(m): 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2009
What about Asian Women ? What are their benefits ?
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by Outstrip(f): 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2009
They are human beings too
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by POSAKOSA1(m): 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2009
Im poking fun at the question posted. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by NegroNtns(m): 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2009
The behavioral profile of a white woman in a relationship is a complex one and at best she is very objective and goal oriented towards a successful ending, whatever that ending may be. So a white woman invests herself with total commitment.

The profile of a black woman in a relationship is not as complex and at best she is very exotic. The black woman expects a transition. . .that transition is the bridging of the pragmatic day to day living with a divine design and she believes that she is the custodian of that design template. She is very sacrificial. This is key!

Because of these differences, black women are more dramatic and flamboyant focusing on the image; whereas their white counterpart are more ambitious and low keyed, focusing on the end gain.

When looked closely, the story of Romeo and Juliet reflects a black couple in a romance more than it depicts the tragedy of a white couple in love.

1 Like

Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 18, 2009
If this is the basis for being faithful, then let the white woman take the crown. God forbid I'd become suicidal or mentally deranged over losing a man.
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by NegroNtns(m): 11:56pm On Oct 18, 2009
Actually, the Black woman owns the crown when it comes to faithfullness in relationship. Again, she is very sacrificial. . .an attribute that the white woman lacks. Remember, this a average evaluation, there will be exceptions at individual level.

1 Like

Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 18, 2009
That's why I said "if this was the basis" tongue
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by bayol2001: 11:10am On Oct 19, 2009
yes white girls r more faithful, a white girl is gonna tell u point blank dat she as a man, white girls r direct, black girls pretend alot,

1 Like

Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by AniLee(f): 11:13am On Oct 19, 2009
hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by debest1(m): 11:15am On Oct 19, 2009
Faithfulness has nothing to do with colour, its a matter of meeting that special someone who will persevere with you through all weathers.Now i'm sure there are blacks and equally there will be white folks who possess such virtue; I have seen many a white folk who are comfortable in having sex with strangers in night-clubs and still go home to their partners as if nothing happened. equally the deeds of some naija gals are there for all to see,
So mr poster its got nothing to do with colour/background at all
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by eldee(m): 11:22am On Oct 19, 2009
jay bee:

faithfulness hasn't got anything to do with skin colour.
they do exercise the word love to the chore though.

It has everything to do with cultural upbringing.
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by bluespice(f): 11:25am On Oct 19, 2009
eldee:

are you saying this has something to do with skin color sir?
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by debest1(m): 11:28am On Oct 19, 2009
bluespice:

This has nothing to do with skin colour, upbringing or what have you, there are well trained ladies who decide to be wayward, oyinbo or black

1 Like

Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by ichommy(m): 11:32am On Oct 19, 2009
Hmmmmmm  am thinking about it
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by TheHenrys(m): 11:35am On Oct 19, 2009
I don't think it is about the color but its more of cultural upbringing and belief,the white women are more independent minded and that tend to make them more faithful and the belief tend to be against unfaithfulness while the black woman rely mostly on a man for provision of needs and tends to be more unfaithful.The economy plays a part too.

1 Like

Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by jaybee3(m): 11:36am On Oct 19, 2009
eldee:

you kidding me right? white people have little or no culture but i guess their kind of environment doesn't support the need for women to be vultures.
An environment that empowers females to attain whatever height they choose to reach cannot be compaired with one that women see it fit/norm for them to sleep their way through corporate ladder or better still livelihood
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by bluespice(f): 11:39am On Oct 19, 2009
The Henrys:

I don't think it is about the color but its more of cultural upbringing and belief,the white women are more independent minded and that tend to make them more faithful and the belief tend to be against unfaithfulness while the black woman rely mostly on a man for provision of needs and tends to be more unfaithful.The economy plays a part too.
i'm sorry what?
independence makes one more faithful?
bull fucking shit!

1 Like

Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by gingeranny(f): 11:53am On Oct 19, 2009
THere are unfaithful white people as there are unfaithful black people-colour has nothing to do with it.
i would never be unfaithful but thats not cos i'm white thats just because i'm me!!!
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by bluespice(f): 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2009
i honestly can't believe in this day and time some folks still belief the hogwash that human characteristics can be determined by skin colour
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by eldee(m): 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2009
bluespice:

Vaguely, white people are brought up in the Europe and America. . . and Africans have a totally different upbringing.
The way Africans are brought up toughens them emotionally
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by debest1(m): 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2009
bluespice:

i honestly can't believe in this day and time some folks still belief the hogwash that human characteristics can be determined by skin colour
it beggars belief
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by debest1(m): 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2009
eldee:

Vaguely, white people are brought up in the Europe and America. . . and Africans have a totally different upbringing.
and what has emotional toughness as u put it got to do with unfaithfulness? Unfaithfulness and mental strenght are not the same!
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by bluespice(f): 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2009
eldee:

. . . and how does this affect  faithfulness in relationships or lack thereof?
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by bluespice(f): 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2009
debest1:

and what has emotional toughness as u put it got to do with unfaithfulness? Unfaithfulness and mental strenght are not the same!
he he cheesy we said the same thing
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by debest1(m): 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2009
bluespice:

he he cheesy we said the same thing
lol
The so called "suppressed" and mentally tough women are the ones who might actually feel the need to liberate themselves by grabbing any opportunity to cheat.
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by bluespice(f): 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2009
debest1:

lol
The so called "suppressed" and mentally tough women are the ones who might actually feel the need to liberate themselves by grabbing any opportunity to cheat.
*death*

okay i respect eldee a lot, so ill wait for his response before i laugh at that comment of yours
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by gingeranny(f): 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2009
There are many reasons why people cheat, i dont think whether a persons emotionally strong would definently stop them from cheating or make them want to cheat.
THe reasons people cheat-well theres so many, some complex,some quite simple.
From speaking to my girlfriends it seems one common one is that men may have everything they could possibly want but they still want more-but dont want to bite the hand that feeds them-and break up with their girlfriends.
Of course i spoke to my friends so i say "men" but obviously i know-both men and women do cheat.
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by missSexy: 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2009
all black men i know that have date white chicks, they have been cheated on. a white lady, not only will she cheat, but she will cheat with your friend, ur brother, , with no shame. she might even start fooling with some guy right there in front of you. if u want a 3some, just ask and she will do it, i know too many stories,
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by gingeranny(f): 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2009
I dont agree with saying what a white person or black person will do-i would never cheat, i am white, i am sure that colour has nothing to do with it.
You cant say that all white people or all black people are a certain way-unless you have met every single one of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? / Black Is Really Beautiful.my Younger Sis Just Proved It Wit Dis Pic 18+. / After Rejecting Marriage Proposal, What Happens Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.