Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Which Transport Company Is Best In Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Transport Company Is Best In Nigeria? (3642 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Is Best For You? This Will Help You Decide / Which Transport Company Is Most Preferred? / I Need Good Transport Company To Take A Trip To Ghana By Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Transport Company Is Best In Nigeria? by azibit: 8:06am On Oct 08, 2016
So here I am watching a transport company manager shout at me to bring my load. Being at the park for about a hour just waiting.

Just kept quite looking at him. This is me paying 5000 from Port Harcourt to Ibadan after NYSC.

Abeg, what's your experience with transport company and which do you think is the best?
Re: Which Transport Company Is Best In Nigeria? by chocolateme(f): 8:08am On Oct 08, 2016
I like God is Good Motors.

But then ABC make sense die.

2 Likes

Re: Which Transport Company Is Best In Nigeria? by BiafranBushBoy: 8:17am On Oct 08, 2016
ABC is bullcrap... Despite their high cost, cldnt believe they didn't have A.C in their bus I entered from Lagos to Enugu!!

Libra, God is Good, Ifesinachi...

Depending on your budget...

1 Like

Re: Which Transport Company Is Best In Nigeria? by Cutehector(m): 8:28am On Oct 08, 2016
When it comes to keeping to Time, please Trust ABC.

When it comes to defensive driving, please trust God is good motors.

When it comes to Speed, please trust Peace mass.. grin

When it comes to cost effectiveness, please trust GUO motors

When it comes to frustration, death, infact, any bad thing associated with road transport, pls trust every bus company name that begins With P, D, T, I, E, I no go mention full name ooooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Transport Company Is Best In Nigeria? by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:59am On Oct 08, 2016
ABC is bae,keeps to time but if you have an appointment, don't even consider ABC. Their snail movement is good for safety but not when you're in a hurry.
Re: Which Transport Company Is Best In Nigeria? by Cutehector(m): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
ABC is bae,keeps to time but if you have an appointment, don't even consider ABC. Their snail movement is good for safety but not when you're in a hurry.
lol better to board a vehicle that is conscious of safety than be in a hurry and end up in the grave

5 Likes

Re: Which Transport Company Is Best In Nigeria? by StrRock: 12:39am On Oct 20, 2019
Hi, every time I change my car I have to use a shipping company. It happens not on purpose, just the best varients I usualy find online are out of my state. And the best car shipping comapany was this one-visit site. They delivered car in safe and I had full insurance. They are real professionals, so I stronglyt recommend. I am sad that I did not learn about them before. I could save a lot of money and nerves.
Re: Which Transport Company Is Best In Nigeria? by larrydan: 8:40am On Oct 21, 2019
StrRock:
Hi, every time I change my car I have to use a shipping company. It happens not on purpose, just the best varients I usualy find online are out of my state. And the best car shipping company was this one-visit site. They delivered car in safe and I had full insurance. They are real professionals, so I stronglyt recommend it. I am sad that I did not learn about them before. I could save a lot of money and nerves.

I know this company, there are working really professionals guys , have used them much time
Re: Which Transport Company Is Best In Nigeria? by Ayomi90: 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
Just got to know about LIBRA motors price list, very affordable. LIBMOT
https://richupdates.com/libra-motors-price-list/
https://richupdates.com/libra-motors-price-list/
Re: Which Transport Company Is Best In Nigeria? by Xscape1993(m): 11:24am On Oct 30, 2021
Libra is not bad.
Re: Which Transport Company Is Best In Nigeria? by Blurpy: 11:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
ABC!

(1) (Reply)

I Was Denied A Visa, How Do I Appeal / Meet The Woman Who Hunt Iguanas And Make Them As Source Of Protein(Photos) / Sweden Is The Best Country To Be An Immigrant, See Top 10 List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.