Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 (6171 Views)

7 Amazing Things You Can Do With Your OTG / New Data Charges: 10 Things I Will Start Doing / An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by Tania1: 8:39am On Oct 08, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, I had this Rare opportunity to experience the New Tecno Phantom 6 Aka (the Beauty).. Yaaay!!, Lucky me right?? I won through a handle I came across online, even though I am going to give it back sadly, but at least I get to see, feel and experience the device everyone is talking about. Who knows, the money gods might just favor me and someone would buy me the device.

Anyway experiencing devices helps you make up your mind if you want to actually purchase the device at the end of the day..So I think what Tecno is doing with the experience thing is very good especially for doubting thomas’s.

I have seen lots of un-boxing pictures online already and I know y’all have seen it too so I am not gonna bore you with lots of pictures, just gonna put up a few and maybe a video.

I want to say that the comments about the Tecno Phantom 6 are very true, at first I felt people were exaggerating till I got to use it for myself. I am not exaggerating the device is amaze balls.

Now to the things i love about the phone.

1.The Packaging was on point..just seeing the box made me feel like i was been given a box of designer shoes,only this was a bit complicated, cos it was a bit much from how the ear piece was packed, and them detacheable chargers it actually took me some time to uncover some accessories that came with the phone..them try.

2. The Camera: I am a huge picture lover, asides from the fact that the picture quality is great I was using the camera yesterday and I deleted some pictures I had taken, but later on I noticed there was a folder storing the deleted pictures on the device , I bet some people don’t even know this .That made me happy because not many devices have that feature. Well in laptops it’s called recycle bin, not sure what it should be called on devices but I know how many times I have mistakenly deleted pictures so with this on the Phantom 6 problem solved, I never have to worry about that.

3.The Pouch: Oh i love this one, i hate using pouches but the effizy in this tecno Phantom 6 is topnotch..i realised that i can actually play songs from the open space on top and there is this beautiful fancy phone clock just there staring at me every damn time i hit the on/off button. Cool i think.

4.I can Snapchat like the Pro that I am: So i currently use a Tecno L8 and i love it but snapchatting on there ain't easy at all,i guess i have too many apps running on it..But snapchatting on the beauty since i have had it? is pure and swift i love love love it.

5.How fast the Tecno Phantom 6 charges: This one is the highlight for me cos i can press phone for the world but the fact that i can charge my phone in minutes and it gets to 100% is the truth..I have only really seen it in Iphones..so Kudos to Tecno.

There you have it, top five things,i am sure there are other amazing things the device can do but these listed here is my truth of the Phantom 6.

leave comments about what makes you love the Tecno Phantom 6..who knows you might help me uncover more features about the phone. xoxo

Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by Fgollado: 8:45am On Oct 08, 2016
Well the greatness of the beauty cannot be over emphasized..glad to know you r enjoying it while it last
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 08, 2016
Tecno will soon invite you for loyalty and addiction party and award. Your love for the phone has gone overboard. Your wife must have felt divorced already if you have one.

1 Like

Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by Abdstrakt(m): 11:24am On Oct 08, 2016
OP which handle na? Let us try our luck too.
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by Sulaymanmeek(m): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2016
That's great.. please ooo.. how do i get to this people too? i want to Experience too ooo.
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by investigator007: 11:33am On Oct 08, 2016
The fast charging part?

I can confirm that. It really charges very fast.
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 08, 2016
No chop alone now. Awoof no fit run belle this recession time, abeg tell us the handle you won it from biko.
Tania1:
Hello Nairalanders, I had this Rare opportunity to experience the New Tecno Phantom 6 Aka (the Beauty).. Yaaay!!, Lucky me right?? I won through a handle I came across online, even though I am going to give it back sadly, but at least I get to see, feel and experience the device everyone is talking about. Who knows, the money gods might just favor me and someone would buy me the device.

Anyway experiencing devices helps you make up your mind if you want to actually purchase the device at the end of the day..So I think what Tecno is doing with the experience thing is very good especially for doubting thomas’s.

I have seen lots of un-boxing pictures online already and I know y’all have seen it too so I am not gonna bore you with lots of pictures, just gonna put up a few and maybe a video.

I want to say that the comments about the Tecno Phantom 6 are very true, at first I felt people were exaggerating till I got to use it for myself. I am not exaggerating the device is amaze balls.

1.The Packaging was on point..just seeing the box made me feel like i was been given a box of designer shoes,only this was a bit complicated, cos it was a bit much from how the ear piece was packed, and them detacheable chargers it actually took me some time to uncover some accessories that came with the phone..them try.

2. The Camera: I am a huge picture lover, asides from the fact that the picture quality is great I was using the camera yesterday and I deleted some pictures I had taken, but later on I noticed there was a folder storing the deleted pictures on the device , I bet some people don’t even know this .That made me happy because not many devices have that feature. Well in laptops it’s called recycle bin, not sure what it should be called on devices but I know how many times I have mistakenly deleted pictures so with this on the Phantom 6 problem solved, I never have to worry about that.

3.The Pouch: Oh i love this one, i hate using pouches but the effizy in this tecno Phantom 6 is topnotch..i realised that i can actually play songs from the open space on top and there is this beautiful fancy phone clock just there staring at me every damn time i hit the on/off button. Cool i think.

4.I can Snapchat like the Pro that I am: So i currently use a Tecno L8 and i love it but snapchatting on there ain't easy at all,i guess i have too many apps running on it..But snapchatting on the beauty since i have had it? is pure and swift i love love love it.

5.How fast the Tecno Phantom 6 charges: This one is the highlight for me cos i can press phone for the world but the fact that i can charge my phone in minutes and it gets to 100% is the truth..I have only really seen it in Iphones..so Kudos to Tecno.

There you have it, top five things,i am sure there are other amazing things the device can do but these listed here is my truth of the Phantom 6.

leave comments about what makes you love the Tecno Phantom 6..who knows you might help me uncover more features about the phone. xoxo

Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by Behankey(m): 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
All these unboxing stories have been amazing. I've had to operate the device and it's a wonderful gadget. Tecno did well on this one.
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by scarycuteface(m): 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
So you sef don enjoy the phone..It's a very tight one. Seems the Tecno engineers finished the job on a Sunday because they took their time to make sure the phantom 6 and the 6+ came out unrivalled.
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by Tania1: 8:48am On Oct 09, 2016
Yeaa thanks
Fgollado:
Well the greatness of the beauty cannot be over emphasized..glad to know you r enjoying it while it last
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by Tania1: 8:49am On Oct 09, 2016
I know right
Behankey:
All these unboxing stories have been amazing. I've had to operate the device and it's a wonderful gadget. Tecno did well on this one.
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by Tania1: 8:50am On Oct 09, 2016
On twitter @Xperiencetecno
D4Daymoo:
No chop alone now. Awoof no fit run belle this recession time, abeg tell us the handle you won it from biko.
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by Tania1: 8:50am On Oct 09, 2016
@xperiencetecno
Abdstrakt:
OP which handle na? Let us try our luck too.
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by Tania1: 8:51am On Oct 09, 2016
LOL
muyoge:
Tecno will soon invite you for loyalty and addiction party and award. Your love for the phone has gone overboard. Your wife must have felt divorced already if you have one.
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by Abdstrakt(m): 10:44am On Oct 09, 2016
Tania1:
@xperiencetecno
Thanks, will defo check it out.
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by limdude: 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
Tania1:

leave comments about what makes you love the
Tecno Phantom 6..who knows you might help me uncover more features about the phone. xoxo

what's the software like, does it have some of the sweet features like one-handed operation and dual window display for apps
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by shiftback: 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
limdude:

what's the software like, does it have some of the sweet features like one-handed operation and dual window display for apps

You can go to BBS.tecno-mobile.com
There plenty of stuffs on the software side of things for the phantom 6 and 6+
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
Tania1:
On twitter @Xperiencetecno

Ok, thanks. Let's go there.
But experience apart, can you convince me why I should own this device?
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by XDplus: 8:14am On Oct 10, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URhajCTqGhg
Check out my hands on impressions of Tecno Phantom 6 & 6 Plus released October 2016.

The Phantom 6 plus has:
Processor:2.0GHz Octa-core
Network:2G/3G/4G
Display:5.5" AMOLED Touchscreen
Resolution:1920*1080
Back Camera:13.0 MP AF & 5.0 MP Dual
Front Camera:8.0 MP Front Camera with Wide-Angle Lens
Memory:32GB ROM + 3GB RAM
Expandable Micro SD, up to 128 GB
Battery Capacity:2700mAh

While The Phantom 6 Plus has:
Processor:2.0 GHz Deca-Core
Network:2G/3G/4G
Display:6.0" FHD LTPS Touchscreen
Resolution:1920*1080
Back Camera:21MP AF Back Camera with Dual Flash
Front Camera:8MP with Flash
Memory:64GB ROM + 4GB RAM
Battery Capacity 4050mAh

Please don't forget to like & share
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by omoalajah(m): 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
Nice review
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by 9jaInformation: 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
this phantom 6 is exactly same specs as phantom 5 expect the name change "5" changed to "6".

http://www.naijainformation.com/2016/10/compare-tecno-phantom-6-and-tecno.html
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by datyorubaboy: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
Just as Samsung changes 6 to 7 grin
9jaInformation:
this phantom 6 is exactly same specs as phantom 5 expect the name change "5" changed to "6".

http://www.naijainformation.com/2016/10/compare-tecno-phantom-6-and-tecno.html
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by missslimzy(f): 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
I just love the packaging
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by Freelancerx: 8:29am On Oct 15, 2016
Tania1:

I'm sure there are lots of features on this phone to be explored apart from the slim design and the dual camera. The packaging is nice too.
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by Matikho: 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
Well, here are the things I love:

1. The rear dual camera
2. The design. Phantom 6 is a very beautiful phone.
3. It is well priced.

The things I don't like
1. Battery life

phantom 6 is long gone. View Tecno Phantom 9
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by Behankey(m): 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
missslimzy:
I just love the packaging
There's more to love about the phone. It's simply an amazing phone.
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by miremoses(m): 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
Yay! The phone is great,my Holmes has the phantom 6,I will be getting the plus by next month.
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by Behankey(m): 5:39am On Oct 18, 2016
scarycuteface:
So you sef don enjoy the phone..It's a very tight one. Seems the Tecno engineers finished the job on a Sunday because they took their time to make sure the phantom 6 and the 6+ came out unrivalled.
Haha. Naso the phone good reach?
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by excanny: 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
For me, the Recycle Bin feature you mentioned is certainly number 1 for me. Thats really really a great feature on a smart phone. ( It's actually my first time seeing this on a phone).

2. Just the way I like slim girls, this phone is slim the way I want it.

3. The 3 cameras on the phone( What! Are these guys nuts?)

4. The fast charge

5. The OS Marshmallow (Makes me want to eat).
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
Another tecno marketer sighted
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by icankel: 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
Wats d cost range?
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by omoalajah(m): 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
Tecno's design department is working really good . Great designs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Competent And Certified Gsm Engineers In Nigeria Drop Ur Info Here / Don't Buy The Infinix Hot 8 / How To Root Itel Inote Beyond 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.