Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,774 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Rachael Adedeji - X Factor 2009 Contestant - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Rachael Adedeji - X Factor 2009 Contestant (1835 Views)

DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] / 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor / X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rachael Adedeji - X Factor 2009 Contestant by XFRachael: 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2009
Hi,

To all good readers of Nairaland, pls kindly let us support our own especially for those that live in the UK or you might be holidaying in the UK at the moment.

I don't know if you have been following the X-Factor 2009, there is a Nigerian teenager there in the last 9 finalists, for the past 2 weeks she has been in the bottom two and she had to sing for survival. The issue here is she has enormous talent whilst there are some clowns (a set of twins) even which the judge Cheryl Cole commented about that she cant believe they are still in the show.

But the main issue here is that, this Nigerian teenager by the name Rachel Adedeji is very talented and she can sing, I advise you watch her on ITV player but the issue here is that, the public needs to vote and the Nigerian community in Britain or UK wide are not voting for her, hence, the low votes she has got for the last 2 weeks. Simon Cowell aka Mr Nasty had to save her this week and you know when Simon Cowell supports you he knows what he is looking at, Rachel is not suppose to be in this category at all, she is just 17 years old and I believe she needs everyone's support especially for her confidence and for us Nigerians to support our own.

Nigerians watch this show and its unfortunate that the reason she is in the bottom two in the last two weeks is mainly because of the low votes. Pls let us all come together and vote for her next week, at least not for her to face the sing off and progress further without her having to sing to survive again.

Pls note, I am not related to her in any shape or form but I have just seen a little girl with a lot of talent that can go far but just needs our support.

Thanks in advance as you help in pushing this message forward to your wide readers.

Regards
Re: Rachael Adedeji - X Factor 2009 Contestant by 2Legit2Qui: 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2009
Poster

Do you think Nigerians like their own person? You must be living in cookoo land to think they will vote for her- they will rather vote against her out of their bad belle. You think too much about your people o.
Re: Rachael Adedeji - X Factor 2009 Contestant by Skywalker5(m): 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2009
Dis she claim on the show she was a Nigerian? angry angry angry angry
Re: Rachael Adedeji - X Factor 2009 Contestant by Skywalker5(m): 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2009
Well she is out Now. Case Closed
Re: Rachael Adedeji - X Factor 2009 Contestant by mohawkchic(f): 11:36pm On Nov 05, 2009
Sky-walker:

Dis she claim on the show she was a Nigerian? angry angry angry angry

[size=13pt]~She's British-Nigerian grin

~ON a serious note tho,do you think it wud have made a difference if she did? undecided [/size]
Re: Rachael Adedeji - X Factor 2009 Contestant by jeffoski(m): 4:20am On Nov 06, 2009
una too talk make una vote save her.haba she is young and talented and better than some contestant there is it too much to vote for her.if na Asawo she dey do now abi one bad thing na una go still they complain say she dey spoil our name.Na stinginess and bad belle they worry some people that is why they will find fault and reason why not to vote for her so tey one dey wait make she declare say she be Nigerian.God help us in this Country.I didn't know about this on time just got the opportunity to watch her on youtube she really knows how to sing is there a way i can vote for her from Nigeria or is she out already?
Re: Rachael Adedeji - X Factor 2009 Contestant by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2009
jeffoski:

una too talk make una vote save her.haba she is young and talented and better than some contestant there is it too much to vote for her.if na Asawo she dey do now abi one bad thing na una go still they complain say she dey spoil our name.Na stinginess and bad belle they worry some people that is why they will find fault and reason why not to vote for her so tey one dey wait make she declare say she be Nigerian.God help us in this Country.I didn't know about this on time just got the opportunity to watch her on youtube she really knows how to sing is there a way i can vote for her from Nigeria or is she out already?

Oga sir
dem don chase ur naija chic comot tetete!!
Do you know how many whites have falling mugu to Nigerian yahoo boys? How on earth did you think they would keep her in the show grin
I was beginning to fear for the girl after her parents spoke with strong Naija accent on National Televison wink
Just kidding o!!
Re: Rachael Adedeji - X Factor 2009 Contestant by mohawkchic(f): 2:41am On Nov 07, 2009
aysometin:

Oga sir
dem don chase your naija chic comot tetete!!
Do you know how many whites have falling mugu to Nigerian yahoo boys? How on earth did you think they would keep her in the show grin
I was beginning to fear for the girl after her parents spoke with strong Naija accent on National Televison wink
Just kidding o!!

[size=13pt]~LDKMD cheesy That was funny. . .[/size]
Re: Rachael Adedeji - X Factor 2009 Contestant by maedan(f): 10:39am On Nov 07, 2009
aaaaaawwww @ "with strong Naija accent on National TV". Did they really do that? Hmmn, no wonder undecided. If not for that maybe she'll still be in the show. They can be quite racist, you know. (yeah, I said the "R" word tongue)
Re: Rachael Adedeji - X Factor 2009 Contestant by chic2pimp(m): 7:12pm On Nov 07, 2009
2Legit2Qui:

Poster

Do you think Nigerians like their own person? You must be living in cookoo land to think they will vote for her- they will rather vote against her out of their bad belle. You think too much about your people o.
TRUE TALK!!!!
Re: Rachael Adedeji - X Factor 2009 Contestant by maedan(f): 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2009
chic2chimp, ITK!!! angry grin. Well you both are sooo wrong because every Nigerian I know, especially mothers were clamouring and calling eachother to vote for Rachel. Unfortunately, after she managed to get past the bottom 2 that last week, they relaxed their efforts thinking the storm was over undecided.
Re: Rachael Adedeji - X Factor 2009 Contestant by chic2pimp(m): 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2009
maedan:

chic2chimp, ITK!!! angry grin. Well you both are sooo wrong because every Nigerian I know, especially mothers were clamouring and calling eachother to vote for Rachel. Unfortunately, after she managed to get past the bottom 2 that last week, they relaxed their efforts thinking the storm was over undecided.
Iron Maedan,shey nah me u dey yab like dat ehn? undecided cheesy grin. No worries,i'll get you back wink. I bet I can count the amount of nigerians you know on one hand and out of those select few,i'll be interested to know the percentage of peeps that actually voted undecided. Naija peeps too get mouth but dem no fit back it up with actions sad embarassed.
Re: Rachael Adedeji - X Factor 2009 Contestant by maedan(f): 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2009
I say you be ITK tongue. See this chic2pimp telling me how many Nigerians I know. Am I not a Nigerian? In effect even if I know only 5 Nigerians personally, through them I automatically know 5x25 (25 being the average number of their family/close friends.) Do the math. Mr. I Too Know. Lol tongue.
Re: Rachael Adedeji - X Factor 2009 Contestant by chic2pimp(m): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2009
Vote ko Coke ni tongue. I'll eat my hat if ten of those 25 actually voted grin grin.
Re: Rachael Adedeji - X Factor 2009 Contestant by maedan(f): 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2009
See this one. You think they're like you tongue. The only thing you use ur "money" for is to bet. You this gambler. Take ya time angry grin.
Re: Rachael Adedeji - X Factor 2009 Contestant by chic2pimp(m): 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2009
Nah lie dem no vote @ all cheesy. Dem just dey deceive una grin. If nah 'o wa nbe parties' dem go plenty for dia but vote? Lai Lai abi no be naija peeps wey dey talk about for hia? cheesy grin. BTW, I do donate all my winnings to worthy causes tongue cool.
Re: Rachael Adedeji - X Factor 2009 Contestant by manmustwac(m): 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2009
@post
Nigerians will never vote for our dear Rachael, they'd rather pray. If the only way you could vote for a contestant was through prayer then Rachael would win hands down.
Re: Rachael Adedeji - X Factor 2009 Contestant by mohawkchic(f): 5:12am On Nov 09, 2009
maedan:

See this one. You think they're like you tongue. The only thing you use your "money" for is to bet. You this gambler. Take ya time angry grin.

[size=13pt]~LDKMD cheesy See. . .I'm the nice one. . .you better begin fear face oh! grin[/size]
Re: Rachael Adedeji - X Factor 2009 Contestant by maedan(f): 6:22am On Nov 09, 2009
mohawkchic, lol grin. He knows naw wink.

(1) (Reply)

. / Must Watch!!! Official Trailer Of Kunle Afolayan's New Film "The CEO" / 10 Celebrities Who Look Just Like Disney Characters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.