Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Truck Falls Off Otedola Bridge This Morning, Driver Injured - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Falls Off Otedola Bridge This Morning, Driver Injured (21017 Views)

Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Afternoon (Graphic Photos) / Motor Accident On Third Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photos) / Photos From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Falls Off Otedola Bridge This Morning, Driver Injured by Loonyy(m): 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
So Otedola get bridge? ,hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Truck Falls Off Otedola Bridge This Morning, Driver Injured by timunstopable: 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
everystep87:
Good!

We are making progress. Am very sure that, the driver will surely pay for that treatment and also pay before he get back his truck.

We don't have insurance policies that works in this country.

This just clearly shows you are not in lagos state or not aware of whats goes on there

Since fashola tenure..Lagos State emergency ambulance treatment is free..You can dial 767 or 112 and the ambulance will come to the location of the emergency and treat the patient or those involved in accident free and take them to the nearest Lagos state General Hospital

With the relaunch of Lasema by Ambode they take part in evacuation. Like you can see their tow vehicle evacuating the truck..This is pretty new so cant confirm if the owner will pay for the towing

but am am 100percent sure the treatment is free
Re: Truck Falls Off Otedola Bridge This Morning, Driver Injured by timunstopable: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
everystep87:
Good!

We are making progress. Am very sure that, the driver will surely pay for that treatment and also pay before he get back his truck.

This just clearly shows you are not in lagos state or not aware of whats goes on there

Since fashola tenure..Lagos State emergency ambulance treatment is free..You can dial 767 or 112 and the ambulance will come to the location of the emergency and treat the patient or those involved in accident free and take them to the nearest Lagos state General Hospital

With the relaunch of Lasema by Ambode they take part in evacuation. Like you can see their tow vehicle evacuating the truck..This is pretty new so cant confirm if the owner will pay for the towing

but am am 100percent sure the treatment is free
Re: Truck Falls Off Otedola Bridge This Morning, Driver Injured by vizion: 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
everystep87:
Good!

We do have Insurance that work in this country, its just that some ppl purchase fake, worthless third party insurance.
Re: Truck Falls Off Otedola Bridge This Morning, Driver Injured by nigeriapolitics(f): 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
Thank God for d drivers life. I no d driver. He's a very 9c guy n deligent in his doing (duties).
Re: Truck Falls Off Otedola Bridge This Morning, Driver Injured by iyaegin: 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
Dear OP and Mod I really have to commend you both, the former for calling this a truck falls off the bridge incident as in the truck REALLY fell off the Otedola Bridge and the Mod who thought it news worthy to make Front Page,
It appears a more befitting headline would have been to celebrate the LASEMA guys on scene and not some minor skidding incident that was called truck falls off bridge ..SMH
Re: Truck Falls Off Otedola Bridge This Morning, Driver Injured by iyaegin: 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
Dear OP and Mod I really have to commend you both, the former for calling this a truck falls off the bridge incident as in the truck REALLY fell off the Otedola Bridge and the Mod who thought it news worthy to make Front Page,
It appears a more befitting headline would have been to celebrate the LASEMA guys on scene and not some minor skidding incident that was called truck falls off bridge ..SMH undecided sad
Re: Truck Falls Off Otedola Bridge This Morning, Driver Injured by iyaegin: 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
Dear OP and Mod I really have to commend you both, the OP for calling this a truck falls off the bridge incident as in the truck REALLY fell off the Otedola Bridge and the Mod who thought it news worthy to make Front Page,
It appears a more befitting headline would have been to celebrate the LASEMA guys on scene and not some minor skidding incident that was called truck falls off bridge ..SMH undecided sad
Re: Truck Falls Off Otedola Bridge This Morning, Driver Injured by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 09, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

Yes I do, I have a tax card. It looks like an ATM card.
You won't believe ah don't even know how it is or what it can be used for? Not that ayam the primitive type but its something i or someone very near me have been/is using
Can i inbox you?
Re: Truck Falls Off Otedola Bridge This Morning, Driver Injured by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 09, 2016
He was treated at the scene? They just wiped his face with tissue and water, and some one called that treatment grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saudi Cancels Visa Of Air Peace's 264 Passengers After Arriving In Jeddah / Xenophobia: Airline’s Evacuation’s Plan Postponed / My Story About Malaysia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.