Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,983 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:51 AM

Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest (43454 Views)

Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) / Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! / Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by hucienda: 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
Good job Kalu Igwe.

Well done.
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by njiasi30(f): 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
babs01:

we can make a good couple
Lol grin
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by kenzysmith: 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
woman wrapper otumopor at work
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by ademega(m): 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
Who dey snap the pic?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by khalhokage(m): 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
eclipse13:
This boy is so annoyingly childish..
Why did you quote him? he's looking for attention and you just gave it to him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by lonecat: 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
He actually dressed up with shoes & sunshade just to cook coconut rice?
I guess for better taste

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by SalomonKane: 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
Everyone isn't like your g.fr
Dolly baby. Take am easy oh. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by dollyjoy(f): 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
SalomonKane:
Dolly baby. Take am easy oh. grin
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by greatermax77(m): 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
Well trained men cooked more than women.
our only problem is time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by YINKS89(m): 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
na woman go fit post dis kain fin on nl.... i know sey man no fit post am.
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
I have always been blessed with boyfriends who can cook and I know I must marry one! Thank God,no worries tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by beautiful232(f): 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
Don't worry
she will not give you dictionary style tonight cause of this good work
she will give something much better
trust me!!!!

I'm talking from experience o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by vault(m): 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
looks nice
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by bibianna(f): 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
I've got nothing but smiles for this nice and understanding husband.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by Gabrendo(m): 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
Looks Delicious.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by aalangel(f): 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
Irrelevant silly topic and as usual, they shout Lalasticlala and he comes running.
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by goingape1: 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
A darling Nigerian husband has shared lovely photos of the coconut rice dinner he made for his family just so that his wife can get enough rest.

Kalu Igwe gushed that marriage is beautiful and said:
Today, I cooked dinner for the family. I enjoy helping out in the kitchen especially when I want my wife to take some rest and refresh. I love doing this, it's always refreshing. Marriage Is Beautiful!
#marriageisbeautiful #kaluigwe

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/nigerian-man-shares-photos-of-coconut.html
this man must be cooking under the influence of juju (CUI)
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by maclily: 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nice one dear. ....you did well.
Don't stop pls!!!
She will be so proud of you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by dayleke: 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by HaneefahRN(f): 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
The kitchen is nice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by LaRoyalHighness(f): 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nairaland male children won't like ... Btw .. This is so cool.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by lemonys(m): 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
Stylediva:
I have always been blessed with boyfriends who can cook and I know I must marry one! Thank God,no worries tongue
as houseboy right?
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
You know what it is wink
afanide:
Ladies like this kind of thing......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by zibrahimn: 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
But coconut rice is suppose to be creamy white. Truth be told, that is not coconut rice.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by fsb(m): 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
INTROVERT:
BOSS gonna really get his waist oiled later that night.

Evil mind things
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by Titilayooni(f): 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
INTROVERT:
BOSS gonna really get his waist oiled later that night.
if am his wife eehhen,some sweet sweet loving. LMAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by slimsoshady(m): 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
Too much Information.. Anyhow well done..nice decor BTW..
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by KoldKash(m): 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
I tell you this man is up to a show. How can one be all dressed up with shoes on,not even flip flops,in your own house. This is not as it appears.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by HomeOfMe(f): 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
adedayourt:
Nice one BUT. . . .
It's called lifestyle blogging.
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by domchido2(m): 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
this is too fake....even Nigerian movie better pass this one. You dressed like that because you wan cook for the family?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by wakes: 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
A darling Nigerian husband has shared lovely photos of the coconut rice dinner he made for his family just so that his wife can get enough rest.

Kalu Igwe gushed that marriage is beautiful and said:
Today, I cooked dinner for the family. I enjoy helping out in the kitchen especially when I want my wife to take some rest and refresh. I love doing this, it's always refreshing. Marriage Is Beautiful!
#marriageisbeautiful #kaluigwe

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/nigerian-man-shares-photos-of-coconut.html
Next time do a video.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife / Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother / Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.