Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest (43502 Views)

Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) / Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! / Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
I don't understand this , so a man can't decide to cook in his own house. Even as a teen I was taught to cook because so I can useful to myself if the need occurred. Childish people dey nl
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by Collins0609(m): 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
Men can lie
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by Marvel1206: 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
onstelly:
All I see is a beautiful kitchen
am very sure you'd beat both the husband and the wife(combined) hands down when it comes to cooking cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by Snow5(m): 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
DesChyko:
Picture this:
I wanna cook at home in my kitchen for my partner.
I put on a real nice polo shirt with a neat starched out chinos for the occasion. I also wear a nice rugged footwear.
And I top it off with sunshades...just to cook in my kitchen!!

His culinary skills are not in doubt, but this is not natural.

Baba... U get sense.... U dey see finish..

U just spoke my mind...

Am angry at the OP and the mode that pushed this to front page...

U fit wear Polo for kitchen cook coco nut rice?

That shiit there takes more than two hours to cook..

Yeye attention seeking peeps.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by Rillywenger(m): 11:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
Mumu Post
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by kaylex1994(m): 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
gbosa...hmmm take am..u try

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by Laido: 11:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
Pidggin:
Nice one, this man sure knows how to make a lady happy

Everythin self nah still scope pretty... Used to do most cookings for my girl cuz I love her. But that doesn't still stop her from giving her punah to another G. She confess to me when she start seeing I love her for real. But mi ehh, I scatter everythin for am. And tell her sadbye. #Kamapademoh
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by Getintouch2004(m): 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
This is where you see Nairaland ladies trooping out in solidarity support. They like it eehh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by omari5(f): 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
MrMarvelous:

Off topic: Like most Nigerian women that believe their husband should work his ass off to bring money, as if he's a robot bank.
grin grin
that is why he is the breadwinner...maybe you can transfer that your role to your wife...That will be a better idea for you
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by omari5(f): 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
perryy:

The man is my younger one . The wife use part of her salary to buy food stuffs at home unlike some Nigerian women who believe it is only the man's money that must be spent . Teju fooot most bills in the house .
that can only be found mostly in cases that the woman is a housewife...which maybe as a result of a mutual agreement between the two parties
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by eemjay(f): 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
afanide:
Ladies like this kind of thing......

Yes, we do. Once in a while will do.
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by AfroBlue(m): 12:03am On Oct 09, 2016
oga kalu got me hungry looking at those chef delights and i already ate 3 times today. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 09, 2016
INTROVERT:
BOSS gonna really get his waist oiled later that night.

By this saying you are the opposite of your username grin the humour is on point.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 09, 2016
southernbelle:
Happiness is, watching your man cook for you.
smiley

Yeah but it turns to madness when the woman thinks it's now your duty to do it all the time.
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by Mayflowa(m): 12:52am On Oct 09, 2016
INTROVERT:
BOSS gonna really get his waist oiled later that night.

Hehehehe. Babe, you are not introvert as you have claimed
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by Mayflowa(m): 12:57am On Oct 09, 2016
Laido:

Everythin self nah still scope pretty... Used to do most cookings for my girl cuz I love her. But that doesn't still stop her from giving her punah to another G. She confess to me when she start seeing I love her for real. But mi ehh, I scatter everythin for am. And tell her sadbye. #Kamapademoh

You miss. By your action, you hv tried to win a woman's heart. One of the most difficult task to achieve however. And you lost her! It will be hard again to repeat such feat because they (girls) don't tell their secret except when in love
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by metallisc(m): 1:59am On Oct 09, 2016
southernbelle:
Happiness is, watching your man cook for you.
smiley

oya now... wetin you wan chop? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by metallisc(m): 2:00am On Oct 09, 2016
onstelly:
All I see is a beautiful kitchen

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by metallisc(m): 2:04am On Oct 09, 2016
DesChyko:
Picture this:
I wanna cook at home in my kitchen for my partner.
I put on a real nice polo shirt with a neat starched out chinos for the occasion. I also wear a nice rugged footwear.
And I top it off with sunshades...just to cook in my kitchen!!

His culinary skills are not in doubt, but this is not natural.

soo... na so sunshade dey be for una village abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by metallisc(m): 2:06am On Oct 09, 2016
Stylediva:
I have always been blessed with boyfriends who can cook and I know I must marry one! Thank God,no worries tongue

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by metallisc(m): 2:07am On Oct 09, 2016
beautiful232:
Don't worry

she will not give you dictionary style tonight cause of this good work

she will give something much better

trust me!!!!

I'm talking from experience o

abeg, i go like know where you from gather this 'experience', i wan come collect from you too! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by metallisc(m): 2:09am On Oct 09, 2016
HaneefahRN:
The kitchen is nice

madam nurse, no so my own kitchen be o, come make we dey cook together! cool
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by metallisc(m): 2:14am On Oct 09, 2016
corisande:

those glasses look medicated. look well. i find nothing wrong with his dressing

don't mid some people with their village mindset... they expect everybody at home to be dressed in singlet and wrapper like their grandfathers did 60years ago grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by metallisc(m): 2:16am On Oct 09, 2016
luchee:
This kitchen looks really cool. I love it when a man takes his time to cook for his lady. Even if its indomie, offering to cook alone is commendable.

Olyy! grin ya wurú na iga ekwe na my govment, ma esiere gi metal ofe! dazall! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by metallisc(m): 2:19am On Oct 09, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

Them force the guy

are you kidding me? Is the guy a baby? Na who force am if I may ask?

Abeg swerve make I see. Na your type nogo dey grew enter kitchen except to go and take already prepared meal.

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by metallisc(m): 2:20am On Oct 09, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
Clean kitchen.. looks abroad

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by metallisc(m): 2:22am On Oct 09, 2016
Aminat508:
I want a boo like this cry

stop looking for a boo like this, be a boo like this first of all! cool
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by metallisc(m): 2:27am On Oct 09, 2016
Snow5:

Baba... U get sense.... U dey see finish..

U just spoke my mind...

Am angry at the OP and the mode that pushed this to front page...

U fit wear Polo for kitchen cook coco nut rice?

That shiit there takes more than two hours to cook..

Yeye attention seeking peeps.

stop exhibiting your poverty and ignorant mentality in public... if you were or have been exposed to the wider cadres of the society you live in, you will/would have been aware that most upscale accommodations have air conditioners in their kitchens... which will also explain why the guy is not bothered by his attire, as you can see he is not even breaking any sweat. if your eyes were as sharp as you want us to believe, you would have noticed that the windows are closed and there is a vent over the cooker! cool

work harder my friend, life is easier when you have the means to make it that way! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by Nobody: 2:56am On Oct 09, 2016
He's pretty good.

Not just anyone can make rice grainy like that. I think whoever took the photos helped grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by laribari(m): 3:18am On Oct 09, 2016
omari5:
Unlike most nigerian men that believe every housework is solely for the wife, as if she is a wood undecided

Madam, This man don give Una power abi? grin

You know even know whether the man wife nor Sabi cook and he decides to do it himself once in a while. Not every man eats rubbish or anything that comes oo!

Let every man abide in his own calling!! I believe the responsibility is shared and the man has to provide for the family, while the woman remain virtuous domestically and I admire women like this. The man can help out domestically once a while but you can't put a gun on his head or fault him if he doesn't. Some men are lazy and the woman comes in as a help meet t organize/manage both his life and house.

Some people will take advantage if you decide to help them. In fact some women go share work give their husband if them leave dem o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by laribari(m): 3:25am On Oct 09, 2016
Uncle forget the concussion rice and scattered fish. If you Sabi cook you for augment Egusi, Vegetable or correct onugbu soup naa and arrange better Pounded yam. Make Man wak!!

Since you dey find work, na that one be correct family treat o!.

Concussion Na auto pilot; e dey arrange augment itself naa.

With the standard and dishing of the meal sef, you go know sey the rice na quick fix; maybe the wife wan poison the man because nor be all women Sabi cook oo grin

On top of that, the man dey frown face and no time to even dress down or off shoe like someone who enjoys cooking.

#concussion. Campus things sha! cool
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by tabithababy(f): 4:32am On Oct 09, 2016
Sweet man. kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife / Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? / 107 Year Old Man Weds 95 Year Old Woman In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.