Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,257 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:22 AM

Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest (43455 Views)

Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) / Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! / Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by frenchkisser(m): 5:33am On Oct 09, 2016
njiasi30:
Toor, i love men dat knows how to cook. grin It's nt as if it will b everyday but once in a while, it add more spices to d marriage grin
Abeg o wetin be d name of d spice? grin
njiasi30:
Toor, i love men dat knows how to cook. grin It's nt as if it will b everyday but once in a while, it add more spices to d marriage grin
Abeg o wetin be d name of d spice?
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by 41lady(m): 5:36am On Oct 09, 2016
njiasi30:
Thats spices hit my head like hammer.
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by omari5(f): 6:33am On Oct 09, 2016
laribari:

Madam, This man don give Una power abi? grin

You know even know whether the man wife nor Sabi cook and he decides to do it himself once in a while. Not every man eats rubbish or anything that comes oo!

Let every man abide in his own calling!! I believe the responsibility is shared and the man has to provide for the family, while the woman remain virtuous domestically and I admire women like this. The man can help out domestically once a while but you can't put a gun on his head or fault him if he doesn't. Some men are lazy and the woman comes in as a help meet t organize/manage both his life and house.

Some people will take advantage if you decide to help them. In fact some women go share work give their husband if them leave dem o.

that is if you overdo na, but helping out once a while isn't bad at all
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by Snow5(m): 6:45am On Oct 09, 2016
metallisc:

stop exhibiting your poverty and ignorant mentality in public... if you were or have been exposed to the wider cadres of the society you live in, you will/would have been aware that most upscale accommodations have air conditioners in their kitchens... which will also explain why the guy is not bothered by his attire, as you can see he is not even breaking any sweat. if your eyes were as sharp as you want us to believe, you would have noticed that the windows are closed and there is a vent over the cooker! cool

work harder my friend, life is easier when you have the means to make it that way! cheesy

Then I guess your foolishness knows no bound... A fool like you needs to be thrown into a lagoon.!!

Your statement up there clearly shows you haven't even entered in to your own kitchen to boil water... I don't blame you.

No matter what... Even if u have twelve air-conditionings inside your kitchen... You would never ever put on such clothes to cook in a kitchen... Even if u want to do a show...

You pig.. Don't u ever mention me again... Else Ogun kill you there. Mad man!!

You and the man cooking are no difference... Same stupid fools that's what you guys are.

And Hey.... Your generation nor go even get money reach my finger tips... slowpoke.
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by lilmax(m): 7:00am On Oct 09, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

Them force the guy

are you kidding me? Is the guy a baby? Na who force am if I may ask?

Abeg swerve make I see. Na your type nogo dey grew enter kitchen except to go and take already prepared meal.
answer your name
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by njiasi30(f): 7:00am On Oct 09, 2016
41lady:

Thats spices hit my head like hammer.
Lol grin
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by metallisc(m): 7:50am On Oct 09, 2016
Snow5:

Then I guess your foolishness knows no bound... A fool like you needs to be thrown into a lagoon.!!

Your statement up there clearly shows you haven't even entered in to your own kitchen to boil water... I don't blame you.

No matter what... Even if u have twelve air-conditionings inside your kitchen... You would never ever put on such clothes to cook in a kitchen... Even if u want to do a show...

You pig.. Don't u ever mention me again... Else Ogun kill you there. Mad man!!

You and the man cooking are no difference... Same stupid fools that's what you guys are.

And Hey.... Your generation nor go even get money reach my finger tips... slowpoke.

unfortunately for you... you can rant from now till tomorrow and end of days... it still will not change the fact that you are quite ignorant and mentally poor as deduced from your rants! cheesy a pauper with a contrite spirit will be in a better position to learn more about 'things'... but it is sad that you are left with a daft brain and spirit-level stupidity! quite sad! grin

go ahead exhibit more of your daft ideologies in more rants... go on...!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by Snow5(m): 7:56am On Oct 09, 2016
metallisc:

unfortunately for you... you can rant from now till tomorrow and end of days... it still will not change the fact that you are quite ignorant and mentally poor as deduced from your rants! cheesy a pauper with a contrite spirit will be in a better position to learn more about 'things'... but it is sad that you are left with a daft brain and spirit-level stupidity! quite sad! grin

go ahead exhibit more of your daft ideologies in more rants... go on...!

U need help... That's all.
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 09, 2016
omari5:

that is why he is the breadwinner...maybe you can transfer that your role to your wife...That will be a better idea for you
That is why she's the housewife...maybe you can transfer that role to your husband. That will be the best idea for you. undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by igaro: 9:39am On Oct 09, 2016
Cutehector:
Shatap Dia! Ur wife can't cook!

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by Hades2016(m): 9:44am On Oct 09, 2016
Na watin women da like be this , mugu husband grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by Eshence: 10:01am On Oct 09, 2016
Dis is an example of a real man who want his marriage to work
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by specialson11: 10:07am On Oct 09, 2016
adedayourt:
Nice one BUT. . . .

bro you might be right.. but this might help some marriage about to break.

just for fun...
the man is cooking and I guess the wife is snapping.. that's tech+marriage.
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by lemonys(m): 10:34am On Oct 09, 2016
Stylediva:

Why pained? Siddon dia dey form boss while your mates are making big money as chefs! undecided
As if the man no go follow dem chop d food! tongue
what are you trying to say, i don't understand.
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by onstelly(f): 11:41am On Oct 09, 2016
Marvel1206:

am very sure you'd beat both the husband and the wife(combined) hands down when it comes to cooking cheesy
Lol awwww you know better
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
lemonys:
what are you trying to say, i don't understand.
I am also not understanding you! Kpele tongue

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by nuelyoyo(m): 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
INTROVERT:
BOSS gonna really get his waist oiled later that night.
grin that's why he rested his wife, so she would be strong for the night long match. The nacking wey she go don receive, no be here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by omari5(f): 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
MrMarvelous:

That is why she's the housewife...maybe you can transfer that role to your husband. That will be the best idea for you. undecided undecided
am sure you know there is a difference between housewife and housegirl. House wife is your partner not your slave, you expect to be at your call and beckon...so your duty is to help out, not everything for your wife.
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by adedayourt(m): 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
HomeOfMe:
It's called lifestyle blogging.

Who lifestyle blogging epp
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by adedayourt(m): 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
specialson11:

bro you might be right..
but this might help some marriage about to break.

just for fun...

the man is cooking and I guess the wife is snapping.. that's tech+marriage.

Well night b true dou. But even wit dis home wey don dey destined to break Go still break
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
omari5:

am sure you know there is a difference between housewife and housegirl. House wife is your partner not your slave, you expect to be at your call and beckon...so your duty is to help out, not everything for your wife.
I'm sure you know there's a difference btw husband and atm machine. Husband is your partner even in monetary duties and not your atm, you expect to work his ass off to pamper you...so your duty is to help out money wise, not leave everything for your husband (cough *atm* cough). undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by omari5(f): 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
MrMarvelous:

I'm sure you know there's a difference btw husband and atm machine. Husband is your partner even in monetary duties and not your atm, you expect to work his ass off to pamper you...so your duty is to help out money wise, not leave everything for your husband (cough *atm* cough). undecided undecided
It was a mutual agreement, if he is cool with it...then so be it...when you marry you discuss all those with your wife nd reach an agreement
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
omari5:

It was a mutual agreement, if he is cool with it...then so be it...when you marry you discuss all those with your wife nd reach an agreement
Thank you.

This is what I've been waiting for from you since. If a couple have a mutual agreement like that then no complaint. But most times, the society downplays the man's role as the ATM and makes victims of women as the house wife. There's nothing wrong with being a house wife ( I personally don't like it sha), it's when people start acting like the woman is a slave for taking care of her own house that I have an issue with.
Or that they never bring up the fact that the man is also a slave (ATM) to her.

I personally can't marry a lazy woman who doesn't plan to have a career/job. So housewife is a big no no for me. cool cool
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by mamawin(f): 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
Doesn't look cool!!!

I cook better...
you cook? when are you going to update your story, the diary....?
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by BiafranBushBoy: 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
mamawin:
you cook? when are you going to update your story, the diary....?

Tomorrow unfailingly...
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by horpeelo(m): 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
There is a fastest way to become a billionaire
Not a hype,not MLM,not MMM, this is purely currency
A currency for the people programmed to end poverty
An abundance based currency that its value never go down but always goes up
Grab this most powerful and life changing opportunity.
There will be a free seminar on WhatsApp this saturday
send a message to 08178435354 saying "am in for the free seminar" with your name also specified
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by mamawin(f): 10:02am On Oct 10, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Tomorrow unfailingly...
okay
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by mamawin(f): 10:02am On Oct 10, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Tomorrow unfailingly...
okay
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by Laido: 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
Mayflowa:

You miss. By your action, you hv tried to win a woman's heart. One of the most difficult task to achieve however. And you lost her! It will be hard again to repeat such feat because they (girls) don't tell their secret except when in love

Her secret is Money. She told me. She even said it that Can't I allow her to me Doing runs and she would be bringing money in for us. I declined that, but eventually she drop me for the runs. She wanna xplore!!
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by lemonys(m): 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
Stylediva:

I am also not understanding you! Kpele tongue
you realy need a medic, how do u expect me to understand? u posted a comment u don't uderstand and u expect me to understand remember i only quoted!!! Agba
Re: Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
lemonys:
you realy need a medic, how do u expect me to understand? u posted a comment u don't uderstand and u expect me to understand remember i only quoted!!! Agba
You are really slow and dumb! Too bad you don't even understand sarcasm when you see one! Get a sense of humor duh! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife / Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother / Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.