Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

How Would You Feel On Your Wedding Day If..........(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Feel On Your Wedding Day If..........(photos) (3331 Views)

Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) / Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day / If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Feel On Your Wedding Day If..........(photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
Guys how would you feel if on your wedding day people that came especially guys were spraying much more money at your wife than you.

Abeg how would you feel even after the wedding.

I wan hear una opinion abeg
Re: How Would You Feel On Your Wedding Day If..........(photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
I find it hard to upload pics
Re: How Would You Feel On Your Wedding Day If..........(photos) by INTROVERT(f): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
YOU WOULD BE STUPID IF YOU FEEL ANYTHING BUT HAPINESS AND JOY.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel On Your Wedding Day If..........(photos) by Zaramdgreat(f): 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
No biggie abt it Its prolly d wife/hubby was at their best either on dancing or others
Re: How Would You Feel On Your Wedding Day If..........(photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hmm my fellow guys where una dey o

I wish to hear una mind
Re: How Would You Feel On Your Wedding Day If..........(photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
Poster below. Tell the OP how you will feel.
Re: How Would You Feel On Your Wedding Day If..........(photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
elego:
Poster below. Tell the OP how you will feel.
Baba you nko grin
Re: How Would You Feel On Your Wedding Day If..........(photos) by dollyjoy(f): 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
Any big deal in that?
Re: How Would You Feel On Your Wedding Day If..........(photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
INTROVERT:
YOU WOULD BE STUPID IF YOU FEEL ANYTHING BUT HAPINESS AND JOY.
What's happening @ your dp
Re: How Would You Feel On Your Wedding Day If..........(photos) by coolebux(m): 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
I'll do an orubebe. gringringringrin
Re: How Would You Feel On Your Wedding Day If..........(photos) by EmperorLee(m): 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
Na me dem wan spray pass before ?
Re: How Would You Feel On Your Wedding Day If..........(photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
Any big deal in that?
Your something wan get eyes o grin
Re: How Would You Feel On Your Wedding Day If..........(photos) by firstking01(m): 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
The lady that secured the ftc slot always feel depressed, i don't know why.
Re: How Would You Feel On Your Wedding Day If..........(photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
firstking01:

Baba no enter person here o grin grin grin
Be like u don dey observe her for a long time
Take am easy o
Re: How Would You Feel On Your Wedding Day If..........(photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
firstking01:

But you won't hesitate to ask her out like you always do to em all...
Re: How Would You Feel On Your Wedding Day If..........(photos) by deenvibe(m): 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
I gat ntin to say cuz am nt married...let see if the poster below me gat sumtin to say
Re: How Would You Feel On Your Wedding Day If..........(photos) by firstking01(m): 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

But you won't hesitate to ask her out like you always do to em all...
Don't be mitigated by my frugality lest you'd end up playing the second fiddle, if you wanna spy on me i'd advice you do it with caution cool...ok have a wonderful eveningundecided
Re: How Would You Feel On Your Wedding Day If..........(photos) by dollyjoy(f): 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
knc:
Your something wan get eyes o grin
What?
Re: How Would You Feel On Your Wedding Day If..........(photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
I still dey look out for the opinions
Re: How Would You Feel On Your Wedding Day If..........(photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
firstking01:
Don't be mitigated by my frugality lest you'd end up playing the second fiddle, if you wanna spy on me i'd advice you do it with caution cool...ok have a wonderful eveningundecided

Frugality you say??

Hahahaha... you are highly irrelevant like the "K" in knife..

I don't need to keep tabs on you when I gat lots of messages offline to nail your lil ass.. but I won't till you enter the fire yourself...

Till then,... keep chasing them like that's your mission here on Nairaland. .
Re: How Would You Feel On Your Wedding Day If..........(photos) by delighteddell(m): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
It's no biggie OP. Personally, I feel d wedding day is her (d bride's) day. It's like a drm come tru and pple also know this. So if pple spray more on her, I won't b surprised. Another reason could be how gorgeous she looks in d wedding gown.

If dey don't spray her more dan me, I might even start thinking she's not looking good n appealing to pple.
Re: How Would You Feel On Your Wedding Day If..........(photos) by firstking01(m): 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Frugality you say??

Hahahaha... you are highly irrelevant like the "K" in knife..

I don't need to keep tabs on you when I gat lots of messages offline to nail your lil ass.. but I won't till you enter the fire yourself...

Till then,... keep chasing them like that's your mission here on Nairaland. .
Smh, ok naundecided
Re: How Would You Feel On Your Wedding Day If..........(photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
delighteddell:
It's no biggie OP. Personally, I feel d wedding day is her (d bride's) day. It's like a drm come tru and pple also know this. So if pple spray more on her, I won't b surprised. Another reason could be how gorgeous she looks in d wedding gown.

If dey don't spray her more dan me, I might even start thinking she's not looking good n appealing to pple.

Nice one and I totally agree with you.
But have you checked from the angle in which there are possibilities that the people (guys) that sprayed her more might be people she did stuffs with?
Re: How Would You Feel On Your Wedding Day If..........(photos) by SaiTech(m): 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
I won't feel bad rather i will re-fix the wedding for another spraying because that could be the only way to scale through this recession period.
Poster if you get any woman way fit bring such luck to me, abeg no fail to drop her contact...Even na Asha******* grin tongue cheesy shocked
Re: How Would You Feel On Your Wedding Day If..........(photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
SaiTech:
I won't feel bad rather i will re-fix the wedding for another spraying because that could be the only way to scale through this recession period.
Poster if you get any woman way fit bring such luck to me, abeg no fail to drop her contact...Even na Asha******* grin tongue cheesy shocked

You dey vex o bro hehehe
Re: How Would You Feel On Your Wedding Day If..........(photos) by delighteddell(m): 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
knc:

Nice one and I totally agree with you.
But have you checked from the angle in which there are possibilities that the people (guys) that sprayed her more might be people she did stuffs with?

Yeah that could be. Buh it's still not sure she did stuffs with them, remember you used the word "might". Even if they are guys she had stuffs with, it's still no biggie cos it's her past and shes mine nw. grin

If I later notice strange actions Btw she n d guys...den dat will be sorted later on with simple questions, but sticking to ur topic, it's really nothing worth a 1min. thought

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel On Your Wedding Day If..........(photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
delighteddell:

Yeah that could be. Buh it's still not sure she did stuffs with them, remember you used the word "might". Even if they are guys she had stuffs with, it's still no biggie cos it's her past and shes mine nw. grin

If I later notice strange actions Btw she n d guys...den dat will be sorted later on with simple questions, but sticking to ur topic, it's really nothing worth a 1min. thought

Good one.... smiley
Re: How Would You Feel On Your Wedding Day If..........(photos) by Nobody: 2:39am On Oct 09, 2016
knc:
Guys how would you feel if on your wedding day people that came especially guys were spraying much more money at your wife than you.

Abeg how would you feel even after the wedding.

I wan hear una opinion abeg
I will divorce her immediately
Re: How Would You Feel On Your Wedding Day If..........(photos) by kufre2010: 3:25am On Oct 09, 2016
lol

Re: How Would You Feel On Your Wedding Day If..........(photos) by kufre2010: 3:27am On Oct 09, 2016
i will just feel happy

Re: How Would You Feel On Your Wedding Day If..........(photos) by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 09, 2016
PaulKillerman:
I will divorce her immediately

SAI BABA PAUL I THINK U HAVE A POINT BUT U NO THINK SAY IT WOULD BE TOO SOON AND
WITHOUT MUCH EVIDENCE. grin grin
Re: How Would You Feel On Your Wedding Day If..........(photos) by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 09, 2016
knc:

SAI BABA PAUL I THINK U HAVE A POINT BUT U NO THINK SAY IT WOULD BE TOO SOON AND
WITHOUT MUCH EVIDENCE. grin grin
no brah! I have gotten all the evidence I need... Not too soon @ all brah!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Fvcks My Heart To Stop Palpitating ! / Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson / My Boyfriend Raped Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.