Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) (45853 Views)

"I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 / Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Trump-Like Oyinbo Hubby, As He Grabs Her Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by Daxwell19(m): 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
The juju she use strong o o chai see jujulicious love.
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by Daxwell19(m): 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
The juju she use strong o o chai see jujulicious love.
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by Rilwayne001: 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
temitemi1:
This one don eat vegetable grin

grin grin
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by OpinionCounts(m): 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
If indeed you love him, then that's beautiful, but if you see him as a means to escape poverty, then I will be reading your sorry tale very soon here on nairaland, cos u will find out that material things can never substitute for true companionship. #myopinion.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by busky101(m): 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
She is from kenya!! Dig it up o.p
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by spartoo: 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
ireneony:
Nice one...you go girl..
If only i have the guts to have date sugar daddy smiley
you don't need a sugar daddy. I am sweet enough grin
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by Richy4(m): 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
After showering and seeing all the gift, she did not include how all hell breaks loose in the bedroom...
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by tyokunbo(m): 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
She may not be using juju. Didn't someone say love is blind?
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by sharpchap: 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
Househelps! Forever planning how to trap Oga. Very unscrupulous set of ppl. If U get dem for Ur house better hold Ur dick tight. I sure say the man real wife dey somewhere for Yankee dey wonder where her husband dey. She no know say him don lost inside one black nyash.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by Miladi(f): 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
The class I know of is attribute; good attributes can make anyone, while bad attributes can mar anyone, too. All the sane people I know cherishes people with good attributes, irrespective of family background, and financial and social stratas.

HBD to the celebrant.

3 Likes

Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by adconline(m): 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
Every womans dream is to be with the right person for the right reasons, yes the man might be older
than her, but théy are both happy together so who am I to judge them? Btwn the man might be a widower or divorced
Nope. Every Naija woman's dream is to be with a man who has got endless pocket. It's all about the money!

3 Likes

Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by GlitzG: 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by obowunmi(m): 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
In exchange for sex.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by deliveryboy: 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
see maga

1 Like

Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lol, she sabi d thing wink
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by ceejay4real(m): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
Are you sure that isn't someone's husband she stole

Bad belle go kill you ooh, can't you just be happy for the young lady?
Na your husband she snatch? Abi them ask you ni?

1 Like

Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by repogirl(f): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
finders keepers. grin
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by tansho(m): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
WavesDontDie:
I do not believe in Witchcraft
I do not believe in Juju
I do not believe in Voodoo

Or do I?...The man looks like he's old enough to be her great-grandfather

Original bad belle. Maybe you have a different photo of the husband

2 Likes

Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
Everything is sweet, you begin post. When things start getting out of hand, we won't hear. Why won't some people keep these stuff to themselves rather than go online and advertise
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by Toks2008(m): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
passyhansome:
[size=13pt]CHAI BABE WHY? THIS IS TOO STRONG, PLS AM BEGGING ON HIS BEHALF UNTIE, UNBIND, THAT MAN AND LET HIM GO, NO BE CLEAR EYES THAT MAN DEY USE grin[/size]

Sometimes i wonder why people see a big deal in no deal/

A man who has millions spend just thousands on a lady and she drools while allowing the man to use her as a toy and when the man gets tired, he dumps her and gets another lady to spend on.

A millionaire that spends thousands on a lady is like a man with N100k that gives a lady N500 ABEG WETTIN BE THE TRILL?

Only a lady with poverty mentality will get crazy over stipends a rich guy spends on her.,
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by jelal007(m): 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
Every womans dream is to be with the right person for the right reasons, yes the man might be older than her, but théy are both happy together so who am I to judge them? Btwn the man might be a widower or divorced
Who ask ur opinion?
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by Biodex58(m): 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
Towncrier247:
Apart from cooking for her and taking her for vacations, the aged Oyinbo sugar daddy surprised her with an I-Phone 7 and other pricey gifts during her birthday.

This is what she posted recounting how life has changed after landing a German lover..

[b]“This was My Morning Full of Suprise. Woke up as Usual To Go in Bath Tab for as usual half an Hour before i take My breakfast. My Hubby told ME Okk babe Enjoy your relax lemmie go And pick some Drinks in the Car i forgot To bring them in The House Yesterday.Na woow few minutes later he came in And this all were suprises for My Birthday. iPhone 7, iPad Air Beautiful fresh ROSES a nice designer Phoex collection, Jennifer Aniston perfume....
Wooow all this got ME in a Suprise. Auchhhhhh 11 years ago i used To Walk from House To House To look fodomestic jobs. My expirience for 6 months house girl did ME a good lesson. I could wash even dogs for this Lady... remember you havent eaten anything since Morning....Never did i knew this Beautiful life is waiting for ME in 11 years. Patience pays for real am having The best life ever....i can only say Thank You Lord.

Many thanks goes To My Darling Husband Mr Beil. You have Spoiled me with your True Love. I Cant ASK for more Because The best Love is The Kind that awakens The Soul, that makes US reach for more, that plants The fire in our hearts And brings Peace To our minds. Thats what i Hope And want to give you Forever. You Are My white Diamond. I Love You so much. Thank You My Husband for changing My World Thank you for making My Birthday Special. HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY TO ME"[/b]

See photos of her birthday below, remember that she worked as a "househelp “ 11 years ago but she is now living like a queen.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/househelp-shows-how-life-has-changed.html
girls I can do all these for you too..
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
INTROVERT:
e fit be Edo gehl...
So na only edo people dey do juju angry angry angry
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
these are what they show online. they don't show behind the scene
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by Ihateiboflaties: 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
adconline:

Nope. Every Naija woman's dream is to be with a man who has got endless pocket. It's all about the money!
well said jhor.... half of dasuki's gate for you.
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
WavesDontDie:
I do not believe in Witchcraft
I do not believe in Juju
I do not believe in Voodoo

Or do I?...The man looks like he's old enough to be her great-grandfather
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by hfinest1(m): 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
*in Davido's voice* na which baba do the jazz?

*in Adekunle Gold's voice*baba answer my call o...
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
adconline:

Not all o
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
jelal007:
Who ask ur opinion?
And wats ur biz with my opinion? undecided
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by AfroBlue(m): 12:36am On Oct 09, 2016
abeg, where's the wedding pics (tradition and/or church)?

where's the wedding ring?
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by kayalla(f): 1:43am On Oct 09, 2016
Thank God for her. But them no go get sense when them get opportunity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship / Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment / As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.