Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years (1654 Views)

53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) / Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage / My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
It is said that bad habits are the easiest things to pick up and the hardest things to drop off when acquired. This story has proved it is the truth, to a certain extent.

A young lady identified as Moji, shared her story about how she started indulging in the act of masturbation at a very young age. According to her, she had already started masturbating while she was just a 6-year-old who isn’t supposed to know the difference between right and wrong.

Moji who says she has repented and finally stopped masturbating after about 20 years, says God save her. Read what she had to say below:

“I look so innocent in this picture, but if only you knew what my mind knew. I grew up in England and I believe in this picture I was 6 years old. So young and full of life. But my mind at this time was already corrupt. At this young age I knew what sex was, had watched a couple of x-rated movies and I’d even started playing with myself (masturbating). Who knew I would deal with these addictions for over 20 years of my life. I for one didn’t. But it continued, it progressed and it took Jesus to save and deliver me.I don’t know what you’re dealing with. I don’t know what you’ve been battling with for a very long time. I don’t know the addictions and vices you feel you can’t overcome. But I do want you to know something, Jesus saves. Jesus heals. Jesus delivers. He saved me from every vice and set me free. He broke every yoke of addiction I’ve had to deal with. He restored my soul. He gave me life. And I do believe that if any man be in Christ Jesus he is a new creature, old things have passed away behold all things have become new.
So my dears I don’t know what you’re going through, I don’t know how bad you feel or think or believe you are. But one thing is for sure, Jesus saves. And He’s ready for you if you come to Him.
Cheers.
Your girl Moji.”

What do you think?

Source : https:// www.naij.com

1 Like

Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
No wonder she thin. She has masturbated all the freshness away. Na container remain
Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
After 20 years? :oThe withdrawal is going to be strong and then she will fall back grin
Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
ItsQuinn:
After 20 years? :oThe withdrawal is going to be strong and then she will fall back grin
are u praying bad prayer 4 her

2 Likes

Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 09, 2016
It's not a prayer, it's the fact smiley
Ighoga898:

are u praying bad prayer 4 her
Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by Nobody: 3:06am On Oct 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
it seems you are talking from experience. But why a gal will masturbate is baffling. Just put an ad on olx or craiglist and you wil see boys from different places. una go refuse. Then they will come to nairaland and be forming feminist.
Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by Haywhymido(m): 10:55am On Oct 09, 2016
supergata:
it seems you are talking from experience. But why a gal will masturbate is baffling. Just put an ad on olx or craiglist and you wil see boys from different places. una go refuse. Then they will come to nairaland and be forming feminist.
na their way be dat. Feminist my foot
Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by Dyt(f): 11:01am On Oct 09, 2016
The write up is all about her Jesus saved her
We all have things we want God take control of, dunno why these people ain't seeing from that point
She's a born again Christian
Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
It's not a prayer, it's the fact smiley
it can be stopped
Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
If I hear cheesy
Ighoga898:

it can be stopped
Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by general111(m): 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
I thank God for her.
Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 10, 2016
I don't understand, guys were not asking you out or what
Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by Topestbilly(m): 8:17am On Oct 10, 2016
All The people who ate banana and cucumber in your house must be throwing-up by now grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years by Topestbilly(m): 8:18am On Oct 10, 2016
Dyt:
The write up is all about her Jesus saved her
We all have things we want God take control of, dunno why these people ain't seeing from that point
She's a born again Christian

You are on the right path.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! Mother In-law Is Drinking My Baby’s Breast Milk / Why Are Nigerians This Hypocritical / Lady Cries For Help To Locate Her Family Who Is From Ihiala(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.