Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) (71849 Views)

Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet / A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna / The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by onyxo76(m): 9:42am On Oct 09, 2016
when armed robbers and kidnappers trail you reach your house ,you go begin dey wail all over the place. First class and economy seat will land the same airport, same place, same time..
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 9:46am On Oct 09, 2016
pedrilo:
but where him dey stay?

Idondie
See jamb question
Na Jupiter he dey stay

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by Werehkpe: 9:50am On Oct 09, 2016
So as e don pay 3m for cubicle, e go first people wen pay 300k reach were dem de go

Dis man is just silly. Emirates just exploiting d silly boy
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by pedrilo: 9:51am On Oct 09, 2016
LyfeJennings:

Idondie
See jamb question
Na Jupiter he dey stay
na lagos island or abuja?
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 09, 2016
Looks nice more leg room, isolated though how can he make contact, have conversations with fellow perssengers? I like getting to know different people from different countries on the flight with me.

Again nice! But not for such amount, it's no different from the ussual first class seat, this is a rip off tongue
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 09, 2016
Werehkpe:
So as e don pay 3m for cubicle, e go first people wen pay 300k reach were dem de go

Dis man is just silly. Emirates just exploiting d silly boy
Absolutely! It's a complete rip off! This seat is no different from the ussual first class seat. He will get the same food wine and service with every one else on the flight, believe me i know.

some times the airliner may even move ( upgrade) perssengers with economy seats to these seats just to fill the seats if not fully ocuppied. So no point paying that much.
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 09, 2016
mikron:
wetin concern me?
grin grin grin grin Holy crap! Is this for real?
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 09, 2016
For a business man this is not a wise way of saving money tongue
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by emijo(m): 10:22am On Oct 09, 2016
Somebody is spending such huge amount of money while it has not been easy for me to feed 3times a day

Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by chrischek(m): 11:30am On Oct 09, 2016
Alexander001:
dat tin dey like my corner space in secondary school. meanwhile, Everything is now so expensive in Nigeria.. Witches don't even serve food in dreams anymore . Abi when last you chop for dream.
seriously d recession is everywhere even in d land of d gods if not ask me y
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by ladej(m): 12:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
diva90:

Yes
lol
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by singledude(m): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
davtosh:
Blackman with backward mentality. No beefing ,It's his money though but I see this as madness.

I'm sure he is not as rich as Bill Gate and Zukerberg who would rather use their excess money for charity. Something to affect the less privileged positively.
No one can tell me this guy doesn't have poor ppl in his family, I mean extended. like cousins, uncles ,nieces etc. Yet he flaunts his riches like dangling carrots infont of an Hungry man without giving him.

Zukerberg came to Africa like an ordinary man the reason he could walk nd talk freely on the street of Lagos without fear.

Let this guy try it especially after this show of madness.

Don't be surprised if u wake up tomorrow to the news of another kidnap.

I hate it when people talk this way.So a man hustles and makes money and then he should share it with broke mediocre people like yourself?why don't you go and hustle and make YOUR own money.It is very clear that you have never seen a million naira in your life based on the way you talk so please make money,have a feel of it first and then come back and talk.You want to tell a man how to spend HIS money when you have never made any.Make YOUR money first and let's see how charitable you would be with it..SMH
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by rafcrown(m): 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
He lives in a bungalow, flies easyJet and 'dries out' three times a year... the man who founded Ikea and is worth £15bn

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-559487/He-lives-bungalow-flies-easyJet-dries-times-year--man-founded-Ikea-worth-pound-15bn.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by xjiggy: 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
divinehand2003:
Na the same day this guy take these pictures ooooo. These are the signs of packaging.
no be the same day. Try dey pay attention to detail. Naim make you dey fail exams and interviews. The Windows no be the Same design which shows that na different plane. Òlòdò
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by cindyrocks(f): 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
What's you digit?
pedrilo:
Cindy direct me on d mmm stuff. Reply my pm
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by Ralph147(m): 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
3 million for a seat and you are proud..... Kwantinue

Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by divinehand2003(m): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
xjiggy:
no be the same day. Try dey pay attention to detail. Naim make you dey fail exams and interviews. The Windows no be the Same design which shows that na different plane. Òlòdò

Bros forgive my ignorance. But the guy can take the pix in different cabins just to play us. All na packaging styles

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by dynamickc: 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
New Money.. hence the need to flaunt
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by Ibro2005: 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
This is only waste of money because I cant see a bed in the room or anywhere to sleep
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by pedrilo: 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
cindyrocks:
What's you digit?
dis is my modem no. Send ur number via text n i'l call u. 0814 364 0521
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by mikron(m): 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
gypsey:
grin grin grin grin Holy crap! Is this for real?
na so i see am o
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by KingRex1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
seguno2:

.....and he paid his taxes, right?
He probably did
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by iWing1(m): 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
Alexander001:
dat tin dey like my corner space in secondary school. meanwhile, Everything is now so expensive in Nigeria.. Witches don't even serve food in dreams anymore . Abi when last you chop for dream.
like seriously, d last time i wan chop 4dream d mama wey wan give me say na 10k per plate say dollar don go up. I kukuma leave am make she carry am go i no chop again.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by izutex007(m): 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
Pheals:
That place look tight

lol...too tight for 3 million
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by Blessograo(f): 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
I have to ask if that seat is the seat God seats on in Heaven or the if the seat was imported from heaven or if it's made with Diamond, platinum or ruby.
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by Hifeylove: 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
Abeg how many 3million naira dis guy don waste unto first class seat?.. Who e don epp? Efcc is watching while Dss is observing..
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by gbishman: 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
What's it about Nigerians that makes them so loud
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by matt58(m): 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
Vanity upon vanity, asan Lori asan.
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by ifyalways(f): 5:22am On Oct 10, 2016
gypsey:
Absolutely! It's a complete rip off! This seat is no different from the ussual first class seat. He will get the same food wine and service with every one else on the flight, believe me i know.

some times the airliner may even move ( upgrade) perssengers with economy seats to these seats just to fill the seats if not fully ocuppied. So no point paying that much.
Pure lies!!!

He's NOT getting same meal, drinks, entertainment as everyone else, he's getting every penny worth. Best and bottles of sparkling or mineral water, champagne, his choice of food in unlimited supply, feet massage( if he requests for it) etc.

I personally won't fly first class even if I can afford it because i'd love to see and interact with others while airborne.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by enniefamzy(f): 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
And who's stopping him from taking it home? ?? Oponu agba. Kuku remove d seat and take it everywhere u go
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by guiddoti: 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
Dis one no bi Aminu Kano's cubicle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa / Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox / Floods At Lekki Phase I: The Aftermath Of The Heavy Rain On Friday (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.