Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,758 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) (111145 Views)

"His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? / Nigerian Ladies Who Had Sex With 2 Different Men In 24 Hours Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Towncrier247: 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
Did you know that bipolar disorder, a mental health condition where one shifts between periods of mania and depression, can lead to an excessive desire for sex? Sitawa Wafula, in her article originally published on Love Matters Africa, a portal providing easy-to-access information and news on sexuality and sexual health for young adults around the world. narrates how she managed to control the desires. Read her touching story:

Sex and mental health made me who I am: I am Sitawa Wafula and I live with both epilepsy and bipolar.

At 18, I was raped but was never treated for the trauma I went through. That is where the bipolar disorder came from, a mental health condition where one shifts between periods of mania and depression.

I was told that during mania, I would experience days without sleep, moments of talking too fast and that I could be a spendthrift.

No one told me that this illness would come with an excessive desire for sex.

Every time it happened, I beat myself up. I thought that if I was a man, that would be acceptable, but a woman with an excessive desire for sex?

There was just no place in the world for a woman like that! I questioned myself a lot and asked myself why I had desires that saw no moral barriers.

Desires that ran against the notion that men were the only ones allowed to have lots of sex, desires that slandered girls and labeled them whores.

There was no way to ignore the desires. They demanded fulfillment and often fulfillment from more than one person.

These desires saw men like shoes. I was not satisfied with just one pair. I wanted them all- the stilettoes, the wedges, the flats, the boots. Each shoe has its purpose. There wasn’t just THE SHOE.

Trying to fulfill my desires, I have had lots shoes and I was never attached to any of them. I never saw anything wrong with wearing up to three pairs of shoes in a day, sometimes with no socks.

I never saw it as cheating on the other pairs. Whenever I stabilized from my mania, I would feel devastated.

For the longest time, I thought to myself that to change I would need to choose my battles wisely. Otherwise, I would just be a Christian African woman who had an excessive desire for sex and no way to be normal.

Over the years, as I have understood my illness better, I learnt that my hyper-sexuality was only one symptom of a larger illness. I have also learnt that I am not my illness.

So, I decided to embrace myself as a Christian African woman with an excess desire for sex due to my bipolar diagnosis.

I also made a bold step to master owning just one all-season pair of shoes. This pair understands my depression, my mania, and my in-between state.

It has been two years since I have had this pair of shoes. Coupled with understanding my illness and striving every day not to fall into depression or to be overtaken my mania, it has really helped reduce my hypersexual activities and exposure to the risks it comes with.

Sometimes, maybe one pair of shoes is all you need to help keep you stable and comfortable.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/meet-kenyan-woman-who-must-have-sex.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Towncrier247: 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by INTROVERT(f): 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
SAD STORY

10 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hope this is not another Jezzebel

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
Wow... I'm speechless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by sleemoon(m): 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
So you caught your BF sleeping with another girl because you denied him sex and you have the guts to say he's cheating on you
Ori e ti daru
My sister, you are wicked and selfish
So if NEPA no give us light
We should not use generator abi?

169 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by aylagos(m): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
Kenya and sex that's why HIV rate is high over there

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by kinggogo: 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
Dat place will b so so slacky

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Chibuhealth(f): 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
kinggogo:
Dat place will b so so slacky
it doesnt happen as u think even the vagina of a woman that has given birth doesn't slack let alone of that of a single lady. The girl ugly shaaa.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by dunmorris(m): 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by winzy(m): 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
.hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Moreoffaith(m): 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
I don't believe this.

6 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
BoreHole

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by freemanbubble: 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
some girls are even worse without being diagnosed with this illness. they can accomodate up to ten different dicks in a day

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
Where are the shoes sef undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Histrings08(m): 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
O ti ya were
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by mustymatic(m): 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
Kenya... good people great nation embarassed

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by misscall247: 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
End time puna

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Flashh: 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
If this wasn't coming from Kenya, I wouldn't have believed.

25 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Gee001: 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
sleemoon:
So you caught your BF sleeping with another girl because you denied him sex and you have the guts to say he's cheating on you
Ori e ti daru
My sister, you are wicked and selfish
So if NEPA no give us light
We should not use generator abi?
please what planet did you fall from?

54 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
aylagos:
Kenya and sex that's why HIV rate is high over there

Lol. Like Nigerians are normal abi?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
Picture na!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Vanpascore(m): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
So is this how she will continue??
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by PunterTim(m): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
Kenya and scandals!
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by winkmart: 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
God please, inflict my girlfriend with this disease

na joke I dey oooo

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by nizelgirl(f): 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
I'm speechless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Sweetcollins: 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
When will Kenya repent sef

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Dottore: 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by oyewolestephen(m): 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
Any kind of ill news from kenya will automatically make nairalands frontpage.when will their good news starts hitting frontpage? All these makes it seems as if that is where the devil resides

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
grin

HER NMMPUNANY NEEDS EMERGENCY DELIVERANCE !!! grin grin grin

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? / Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.