Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. (5660 Views)

Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality / Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by RabbaRabbi: 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nairaland atheist are fake ass.

They claim the is no God, but live all their lives abusing who they think is not real... undecided

it's only on nairaland that I have seen the **** atheist talking about God more than the christians angry

shame on nairaland atheist. Y'all are just confused.

If you claim there is no God, then why waste much of your time talking about Him

Come hia and tell me.

11 Likes

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by felixomor: 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
RabbaRabbi:
Nairaland atheist are fuvking fake ass.

They claim the is no God, but live all their lives abusing who they think is not real... undecided

it's only on nairaland that I have seen the so-called-ass-fuvcking atheist talking about God more than the christians angry

shame on nairaland atheist. Y'all are just confused.

If you claim there is no God, then why waist much of your time talking about Him

Come hia and tell me.

Well said.

Just that they would soon come and insult u for asking them a brain-formatting, thought provoking question

But dont stop.
Keep asking them

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
You mean we can't go a day without badly destroying your illusion.

Well we don't waste time discussing God rather, we invest our time and knowledge to teach people like you that there is 'LIE' in the middle of 'BELIEF' and we also want you guys to connect the ducts and find it out yourself otherwise Africa as a continent would remain backward.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by winner01(m): 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
I dont know, I think it will take a real DISBELIEF for someone to stop talking about something.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by CoolUsername: 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
Well as long as we have 'O God of creation' and 'so help me God' in out National anthem and pledge respectively. I can't just ignore the obvious bias of society.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by winner01(m): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
aaronson:

Well we don't waste time discussing God rather, we invest our time and knowledge to teach people like you that there is 'LIE' in the middle of 'BELIEF' and we also want you guys to connect the ducts and find it out yourself otherwise Africa as a continent would remain backward.
There is "Theist" in the middle of "ATHEIST". Is it okay to say that you're a theist undecided

Africa has never been atheistic, the world has never been atheistic.
You should focus on teaching foreign countries like USA, Russia, U.k, Germany, france etc that have more number of christians than any other group, that their "delusions" take them backwards undecided

Stop bullying africa, it has its problem and you are part of it. Wake up, work hard and be useful for yourself and your country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by winner01(m): 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
CoolUsername:
Well as long as we have 'O God of creation' and 'so help me God' in out National anthem and pledge respectively. I can't just ignore the obvious bias of society.
Good point.
We should change that national anthem line to "There Is No God".
What do you think undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by felixomor: 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
winner01:
There is "Theist"n the middle of "ATHEISM". Is it okay to say that you're a theist undecided

You should focus on teaching foreign countries like USA, Russia, U.k, Germany, france etc that have more number of christians than any other group, that their "delusions" take them backwards undecided

Stop bullying africa, it has its problem and you are part of it. Wake up, work hard and be useful for yourself and your country.

Lol, Thank u for busting the nigga's quack logic
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by felixomor: 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
Seun:

Atheists will stop talking about God when you stop believing in things for which there is no good evidence, which are almost certainly not tru e.

Bros there is nothing like 'almost certainly"
U are either certain or not.
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by Karlovich: 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
Which of the billion 'loving' gods worshipped across d earth are u talking of?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by winner01(m): 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
Seun:

Atheists will stop talking about God when you stop believing in things for which there is no good evidence, which are almost certainly not true.
Okay.
So where is your "custodian of the truth" card, handed over to you by the universe undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by DoctorAlien(m): 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
Seun:

Atheists will stop talking about God when you stop believing in things for which there is no good evidence, which are almost certainly not true.

Do you know that you have no proof that GOD does not exist?

Atheists are hypocrites. I expect to hear "I don't know if GOD exists" and not "GOD does not exist."

Before you reply me, chew and digest this apt, albeit not perfect definition(can GOD be defined?) of GOD.

"GOD is the Creator and Sustainer of, and not a part of the Universe."

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by felixomor: 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
Karlovich:
Which of the billion 'loving' gods worshipped across d earth are u talking of?

That one that u always talk about. The One that brought u here.

cool

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by RabbaRabbi: 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
felixomor:

Well said.

Just that they would soon come and insult u for asking them a brain-formatting, thought provoking question

But dont stop.
Keep asking them

bro, it's just that am not that active on this section. But have been observing the so called atheist' trolling from thread to thread, making noise about God.

For that reason, I have come to stay. I will make sure i put all their claim behind bars.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by Karlovich: 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
felixomor:

That one that u always talk about. The One that brought u here.

cool
hahaha, like he brought our black african ancestors out from d land of egypt and into d land of canaan, just continue in ur delusion
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by honourhim: 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
aaronson:

And there is lie in unbeLIEf. Hope u know?
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
Seun:

You and logical fallacy be like 5 and 6

https://www.nairaland.com/3381123/atheism-logical-fallacies-here-10

Pay attention to number 7

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by Officialkenshin(m): 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
Seun:

Try the left hand path. U will see wat ur eyes av not seen bfr.
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by felixomor: 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
Karlovich:
hahaha, like he brought our black african ancestors out from d land of egypt and into d land of canaan, just continue in ur delusion

I can see that my answer to ur question has destabilized ur brain box.
To the extent u are beginning to make unconnected comments.
Eiya, sorry
shocked
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by RabbaRabbi: 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
Seun:

really? And how those that sound? Attacking the belief of other people makes you an atheist? undecided certainly not. Atheism have nothing to do with a diety, why then treat those that believe in a deity with contempt? I don't see a big deal in been an atheist. It's certainly a journey of endless confusion.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by winner01(m): 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You and logical fallacy be like 5 and 6
https://www.nairaland.com/3381123/atheism-logical-fallacies-here-10
Pay attention to number 7

How dare you confront the custodian of the truth angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
winner01:

grin grin cheesy

Lmao

No mind uncle Seun . He just enjoys talking about a being that does not exist . grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by RabbaRabbi: 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
aaronson:

young man you can't defend your claims. Yes. Atheism is an endless journey of confusion and immense frustration undecided do you know that atheism is also a religion?

Clueless fellows..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
Seun:

Seun, i have been wondering why you do not believe in the existence of God?
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
winner01:
There is "Theist" in the middle of "ATHEIST". Is it okay to say that you're a theist undecided

Yes! Africa has never been atheistic because the developed countries you all stated knows better and large number of people over there are Atheist.

Yes again, Africa can never been Atheistic because the believing mechanism tool such as religion was done away with by the developed world and they has to adopt science and invested so much in it educationally and practically, guess what? Years later they landed on the moon using same science. So maybe if African starts learning to be Atheistic we would dump our irrational believes and embrace science to take us further. However, Christianity came from them but they had to do away with it because primitive men brought about religion and modern rational man would consider it backward to still practice religion.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by honourhim: 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
winner01:

grin grin grin their foolishness is so alarming.
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
RabbaRabbi:

young man you can't defend your claims. Yes. Atheism is an endless journey of confusion and immense frustration undecided do you know that atheism is also a religion?

Clueless fellows..
Oh I don't know Atheism is a religion so tell me, what is the name of our god and where do they call our place of worship?
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by DoctorAlien(m): 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
aaronson:
Yes! Africa has never been atheistic because the developed countries you all stated knows better and large number of people over there are Atheist.

Yes again, Africa can never been Atheistic because the believing mechanism tool such as religion was done away with by the developed world and they has to adopt science and invested so much in it educationally and practically, guess what? Years later they landed on the moon using same science. So maybe if African starts learning to be Atheistic we would dump our irrational believes and embrace science to take us further. However, Christianity came from them but they had to do away with it because primitive men brought about religion and modern rational man would consider it backward to still practice religion.

Tell us who the modern rational man is.
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Tell us who the modern rational man is.
A 21st century homo sapien who reasons with logic and disregard absurdities with no proof. These sets of people are usually called Atheists.
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by felixomor: 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
aaronson:
Oh I don't know Atheism is a religion so tell me, what is the name of our god and where do they call our place of worship?

See atheist church here:

www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Those Who Mocked God / Why I Am Catholic -former Pentecostal Pastor Relieves Experience / I Have Very Strong Reasons To Believe We Are Not In The Year 2013 AD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.