Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. (17864 Views)

Some Deeds Not Meant For Muslims 2 / How Should Muslim Respond If Disbelievers Congratulate Him During Eid? / Some Deeds Not Meant For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
4everGod:

Did I place any singular ultimatum with you when you presented your "truth" to me?

If the kitchen is getting too hot for you then run out and slam the door behind you but try not to let it hit you on your way out.

ISLAM IS NOT BUILT ON THE QURAN BUT ON HISTORY... ...WITHOUT THIS HISTORY THERE WOULD BE NO QURAN

WITHOUT THIS HISTORY THERE WOULD BE NO MUHAMMED

WITHOUT THIS HISTORY YOU WOULD NOT BE A MUSLIM AND HERE ON NAIRALAND.

So stop giving me or anyone else for that matter any conditionalities.

You are disturbing me from this delicious meal my wife prepared for me. Patience is a virtue.

Fine then Bye. Look for someone who can have time for your fabricated stories. Bye everyone thank you for being here with us. Bissalam.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
FriendChoice:

Please be serious.. Am not here for stories. The problem is once I say, am done with you. Thax the end. Islam is based on Quran and Hadith not history that might be true or lie. We don't worship God base on tales. We are not free thinkers. I have respond to all your questions one after each. So what is it there that you don't agree with me tell me rather than writing articles. I have something better than this please. One more chance for you otherwise I take my leave.

When I argue with Christians I used Bible not history sir. So last chance 4 u.

My brother DONT ever take them seriously. Is it people who go CLUBBING every Sundays you want to take Seriously?

At least we all know or should know who Micheal Jackson's guitarist is. Who was Jesus Christ guitarist ? HIM NO GET BAND NE? Abi dem so sabi that time.

MY BROTHER, THERE ARE A VERY FEW CHRISTIANS WHO ON NL ARE SINCERE TO KNOWING WHAT ISLAM IS ALL ABOUT. THE DONT WANT TO END UP ON THE OTHER DEAD END ATHEIST. IT IS THEM YOU SHOULD PAY ATTENTION TOO. NOT THIS CHILDERN OF ABU-LAHAB. I AM VERY SURE THESE SAME PEOPLE WOULD BE THE PHARASIES TORMENTING JESUS CHRIST IN HIS DAYS.

Abeg they are all FUNNY PEOPLE. DONT EVER TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY.

AM WRITING A BOOK OF WHICH THE INSPIRATION CAME FROM A QUEST BY A CHRISTIAN SINCERELY SEEKING FOR ANSWERS. WHEN AM TRU........I WILL SHARE FOR ALL TO READ. BEFORE IT GOES FOR PUBLISHING AND IN SHA ALLAH DISTRIBUTED WORLD WIDE. BY ALLAH'S GRACE ITS A MAGNIFICIENT BOOK. DEALS WITH CHRISTIANITY AND ATHEISM. WHY WONT CHRISTAINTY BE THE ONCE GIVEN BIRTH TO ATHEISM. A GOOD TREE DOESNOT GIVE BIRTH TO A BAD FRUIT. BY THEIR FRUIT WE SHALL KNOW THEM.

IF CHRISTIANS ARE ALWAYS FIGHTING ATHEIST WHO WERE ACTUALLY MOSTLY CHRISTIANS, THE FRUIT OF CHRISTIANITY. THEN SOMETHING IS DEFINATELY WRONG WITH CHRISTIANITY. ITS UNDISPUTABLE THAT IT IS BUILT ON GARGANTUAN LIES WHICH THEY HAVE BECOME SO USE TO THAT THEY ARE NO EVEN ASHAMED.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by oteneaaron(m): 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
4everGod:

Did I place any singular ultimatum with you when you presented your "truth" to me?

If the kitchen is getting too hot for you then run out and slam the door behind you but try not to let it hit you on your way out.

ISLAM IS NOT BUILT ON THE QURAN BUT ON HISTORY... ...WITHOUT THIS HISTORY THERE WOULD BE NO QURAN

WITHOUT THIS HISTORY THERE WOULD BE NO MUHAMMED

WITHOUT THIS HISTORY YOU WOULD NOT BE A MUSLIM AND HERE ON NAIRALAND.

So stop giving me or anyone else for that matter any conditionalities.

You are disturbing me from this delicious meal my wife prepared for me. Patience is a virtue.

I am not a muslim....but i am appalled when you decide to mock another Man's Faith.

It is disgusting!

I am sure you believe within yourself that you are doing a "great good".......Preaching the word of god right??

Oga, stop all this Childish online rant.........

allow the muslims be......if Jesus was put on the line now, you will start playing the Victim.

#growupsir.

3 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
WORDWORLD:

My brother DONT ever take them seriously. Is it people who go CLUBBING every Sundays you want to take Seriously?

At least we all know or should know who Micheal Jackson's guitarist is. Who was Jesus Christ guitarist ? HIM NO GET BAND NE? Abi dem so sabi that time.

MY BROTHER, THERE ARE A VERY FEW CHRISTIANS WHO ON NL ARE SINCERE TO KNOWING WHAT ISLAM IS ALL ABOUT. THE DONT WANT TO END UP ON THE OTHER DEAD END ATHEIST. IT IS THEM YOU SHOULD PAY ATTENTION TOO. NOT THIS CHILDERN OF ABU-LAHAB. I AM VERY SURE THESE SAME PEOPLE WOULD BE THE PHARASIES TORMENTING JESUS CHRIST IN HIS DAYS.

AM WRITING A BOOK OF WHICH THE INSPIRATION CAME FROM A QUEST BY A CHRISTIAN SINCERELY SEEKING FOR ANSWERS. WHEN AM TRU........I WILL SHARE FOR ALL TO READ. BEFORE IT GOES FOR PUBLISHING AND IN SHA ALLAH DISTRIBUTED WORLD WIDE. BY ALLAH'S GRACE ITS A MAGNIFICIENT BOOK. DEALS WITH CHRISTIANITY AND ATHEISM. WHY WONT CHRISTAINTY BE THE ONCE GIVEN BIRTH TO ATHEISM. A GOOD TREE DOES GIVE BIRTH TO A BAD FRUIT. IF CHRISTIANS ARE ALWAYS FIGHTING ATHEIST WHO WERE ACTUALLY MOSTLY CHRISTIANS. THE SOMETHING IS DEFINATELY WRONG WITH CHRISTIANITY. ITS UNDISPUTABLE THAT IT IS BUILT ON GARGANTUAN LIES WHICH THEY HAVE BECOME SO USE TO THAT THEY ARE NO EVEN ASHAMED.

Up until then we ask Allah (SWT) to make the book successful. Waiting patiently for the time.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
FriendChoice:

Fine then Bye. Look for someone who can have time for your fabricated stories. Bye everyone thank you for being here with us. Bissalam.

Wow so you couldnt take the heat....

You have opened loads of threads bashing Christianity and I even engaged you in some and never over reacted or got enraged.

I am opening just this one and already you are raging and threatening and issuing ultimatums and even staging a walkout. lol

You never chi chun chin....The shoe is painful on the other foot aint it?

don't let the door hit you on your way out.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
oteneaaron:

I am not a muslim....but i am appalled when you decide to mock another Man's Faith.

It is disgusting!

I am sure you believe within yourself that you are doing a "great good".......Preaching the word of god right??

Oga, stop all this Childish online rant.........

allow the muslims be......if Jesus was put on the line now, you will start playing the Victim.

#growupsir.

There is a clear difference between mockery and an exposition. I suggest you check the threads and posts of friendchoice and see the true definition of mockery there and with him.

I only placed an honest survey which he volunteered to tackle...Was he or anyone else forced to offer answers to my questions?
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
WORDWORLD:

Show wetin. LIES NO DEY TAYA YOU?

"Shall i inform you (o people!) on whom it is that the EVIL ONES (SATANS) descend? They descend on every LYING, WICKED PERSON. (Into whose ears) they pour HEARSAY VANITIES, and most of them are LIARS" Q26:221-223

ABEG TELL US Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo . How MUHAMMED became a prophet.
Good you are here. Address the op.
Guy stop screeching with the hope that you'd put me off. Your tantrums are the feats of an irate child.
Your irrupt behaviours wont work today.

Answer the Op my friend.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
FriendChoice:

Up until then we ask Allah (SWT) to make the book successful. Waiting patiently for the time.

AMIN TO YOUR PRAYER!!! AND THANKS ALOT.

4 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
WORDWORLD:

AM WRITING A BOOK OF WHICH THE INSPIRATION CAME FROM A QUEST BY A CHRISTIAN SINCERELY SEEKING FOR ANSWERS. WHEN AM TRU........I WILL SHARE FOR ALL TO READ. BEFORE IT GOES FOR PUBLISHING AND IN SHA ALLAH DISTRIBUTED WORLD WIDE. BY ALLAH'S GRACE ITS A MAGNIFICIENT BOOK. DEALS WITH CHRISTIANITY AND ATHEISM. WHY WONT CHRISTAINTY BE THE ONCE GIVEN BIRTH TO ATHEISM. A GOOD TREE DOESNOT GIVE BIRTH TO A BAD FRUIT. BY THEIR FRUIT WE SHALL KNOW THEM.

IF CHRISTIANS ARE ALWAYS FIGHTING ATHEIST WHO WERE ACTUALLY MOSTLY CHRISTIANS, THE FRUIT OF CHRISTIANITY. THEN SOMETHING IS DEFINATELY WRONG WITH CHRISTIANITY. ITS UNDISPUTABLE THAT IT IS BUILT ON GARGANTUAN LIES WHICH THEY HAVE BECOME SO USE TO THAT THEY ARE NO EVEN ASHAMED.

What does your quran say would and should be done to anyone who denounces mohammed and islam?

Can you answer?
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
WORDWORLD:

Show wetin. LIES NO DEY TAYA YOU?

"Shall i inform you (o people!) on whom it is that the EVIL ONES (SATANS) descend? They descend on every LYING, WICKED PERSON. (Into whose ears) they pour HEARSAY VANITIES, and most of them are LIARS" Q26:221-223

ABEG TELL US Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo . How MUHAMMED became a prophet.
Shey you know say your rants no dey shake me?
Let 4everGod continue loading your mouths with Sand, why aren't you refuting him already?

Idol worshipper
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
Anas09:

Good you are here. Address the op.
Guy stop screeching with the hope that you'd put me off. Your tantrums are the feats of an irate child.
Your irrupt behaviours wont work today.

Answer the Op my friend.

ABEG GO SIT DON FOR ONE PLACE!!! Op ko Opc ni.

COPY AND PASTE. NO BE SO THE WRITER OF GOSPEL OF MATTHEW GO THE COPY AND PASTE FROM OLD TESTAMMENT PROPHESIES THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH JESUS?

Abeg go sit don. I HOPE YOU DANCED VERY WELL AT CHURCH TODAY.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Demmzy15(m): 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Lol Demola, the picture you attached got me grin grin grin grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
Anas09:

Shey you know say your rants no dey shake me?
Let 4everGod continue loading your mouths with Sand, why aren't you refuting him already?

Idol worshipper

anas calm down. Truth is like a golden hen that cannot hide.

The main bombshell is yet coming....

I suggest you leave that fellow alone. All I am doing is dropping it as e dey hot without diluting any part of it which is why I took it one after the other for easy assimilation.

If they like let them call me all manner of derogatory names and carry placards na dem sabi because I am far from being done with this thread.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
4everGod:
8. Did the Arabs in pre-Islamic times worship 360 gods?

Already answered above but if in doubt a simple google search would help anyone out along with the extensive list of these Gods among whom where
[b]
1. Manat

The most ancient of all these idols was Manah. The Arabs used to name [their children] 'Abd-Manah and Zayd-Manah. Manah was erected on the seashore in the vicinity of al-Mushallal in Qudayd, between Medina and Mecca. All the Arabs used to venerate her and sacrifice before her. [In particular] the Aws and the Khazraj, as well as the inhabitants of Medina and Mecca and their vicinities, used to venerate Manah, sacrifice before her, and bring unto her their offerings. The Aws and the Khazraj, as well as those Arabs among the people of Yathrib and other places who took to their way of life, were wont to go on pilgrimage and observe the vigil at all the appointed places, but not shave their heads. At the end of the pilgrimage, however, when they were about to return home, they would set out to the place where Manah stood, shave their heads, and stay there a while. They did not consider their pilgrimage completed until they visited Manah.

2. al-Lat

Allat stood in al-Ta'if, and was more recent than Manah. She was a cubic rock beside which a certain Jew used to prepare his barley porridge (sawiq). Her custody was in the hands of the banu-'Attab ibn-Malik of the Thaqif, who had built an edifice over her. The Quraysh, as well as all the Arabs, were wont to venerate Allat. They also used to name their children after her, calling them Zayd-Allat and Taym-Allat. She stood in the place of the left-hand side minaret of the present-day mosque of al-Ta'if.

Allat continued to be venerated until the Thaqif embraced Islam, when muhammad dispatched al-Mughirah ibn-Shu'bab, who destroyed her and burnt her [temple] to the ground.

3. al-Uzza

She is, in point of time, more recent than either Allat or Manah. The Arabs named their children after the latter two before they named them after al-'Uzza. Her idol was situated in a valley in Nakhlat al-Sha'miyah called Hurad, alongside al-Ghumayr' to the right of the road from Mecca to al-'Iraq. Over her Zilim ibn-As'ad built a house called Buss in which the people used to receive oracular communications. The Arabs as well as the Quraysh were wont to name their children 'Abd-al-'Uzza. Furthermore al-'Uzza was the greatest idol among the Quraysh. They used to journey to her, offer gifts unto her, and seek her favours through sacrifice.

Ishaq:38 "Luhayy put Al-Uzza in a Nakhla Taghut. When they had finished their Ka'ba Hajj they circumambulated Al-Uzza. The Quraysh worshiped her. Manat was worshiped by the Aus and Khazraj in Yathrib."

Ishaq:39 Those who prayed to Al-Uzza and Manat, "shaved their heads and completed all of the rites associated with the Hajj."

4. Hubal

Hubal is an Aramaic word, meaning vapour or spirit. Some opinions favour an association of Hubal with Canaanite Ba'al. Others liken it it to Cybele. Bearing in mind that Q're was also an Arabian Goddess, the influence of Greece and Anatolia through Nabatea is a natural conclusion.

The Quraysh had also several idols in and around the Ka'bah. The greatest of these was Hubal. It was, as I was told, of red agate, in the form of a man with the right hand broken off. It came into the possession of the Quraysh in this condition, and they, therefore, made for it a hand of gold. The first to set it up [for worship] was Khuzaymah ibn-Mudrikah ibn-al-Ya's' ibn-Mudar. Consequently it used to be called Khuzaymah's Hubal.

It stood inside the Ka'bah. In front of it were seven divination arrows (sing. qidh, pl. qidah or aqduh). On one of these arrows was written "pure" (sarih), and on another "consociated alien" (mulsag). Whenever the lineage of a new-born was doubted, they would offer a sacrifice to it [Hubal] and then shuffle the arrows and throw them. If the arrows showed the word "pure," the child would be declared legitimate and the tribe would accept him. If, however, the arrows showed the words "consociated alien," the child would be declared illegitimate and the tribe would reject him. The third arrow was for divination concerning the dead, while the fourth was for divination concerning marriage. The purpose of the three remaining arrows has not been explained. Whenever they disagreed concerning something, or purposed to embark upon a journey, or undertake some project, they would proceed to it [Hubal] and shuffle the divination arrows before it. Whatever result they obtained they would follow and do accordingly.[/b]
Cc: WordsWord.
come and throw your irrate tantrums here. Word for word, refute what is said here.
No be to dey shout like a mad man everywhere. Nobody fit fear you, not even my cat go fit fear you.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
4everGod:

What does your quran say would and should be done to anyone who denounces mohammed and islam?

Can you answer?

YOU ARE THE SHEIK HERE TEACHING THE WORLD ABOUT ISLAM SEE YOUR LONG SHAMELESS COPY AND PASTE WHICH HAS BEEN REFUTED LONG AGO .

PLEASE TELL US Oooooooooooooooooo!!!
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Lol Demola, the picture you attached got me grin grin grin grin

Oh Demmzy is Demola? I see.

So, Demola do you hope to inherit the same number of virgins in heaven with the Arabs when you die, seeing you are black and all? You know Arabs eapecially muhammed of Arabia hated blacks and they still do.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
udatso:

Ignore anything that has to do with that shameful girl anas and her friends
On your face GBOOOOOOOOM grin grin grin
Apples falls close to Apple trees.

You know? A muslums pushed me to this. I didnt know anything about Islam until he started feeling all important and calling my faith corrupt and counterfeited, then i began wondering how Chriatianity which outdated Islam for 600 years be a counterfeit of Islam. The more he talked, the more i researched, the more i researched, the more disgusting Islam appeared. Today he hates me for knowing about his religion.

He thought he had seen a gulluble Christian girl he could bambuzoo with "I love you", and then make me look down on my faith and run to his, he didnt know who he messed with.

I wd ratherl become an athiest fast than become a muslim.

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
WORDWORLD:

YOU ARE THE SHEIK HERE TEACHING THE WORLD ABOUT ISLAM SEE YOUR LONG SHAMELESS COPY AND PASTE WHICH HAS BEEN REFUTED LONG AGO .

PLEASE TELL US Oooooooooooooooooo!!!

I have noted this and when I am done with this thread I will revisit this your comment and attend to it and you. I do not wish to derail this thread.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
4everGod:

I have noted this and when I am done with this thread I will revisit this your comment and attend to it and you. I do not wish to derail this thread.

PLEASE REVISIT AFTERALL YOU ARE THE SHEIK!!!
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
4everGod:

PLEASE REVISIT AFTERALL YOU ARE THE SHEIK!!! YOU KNOW BETTER THAN ALL OF US. INFACT IT WAS YOU WHO WROTE THE QURAN.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
Anas09:

Cc: WordsWord.
come and throw your irrate tantrums here. Word for word, refute what is said here.
No be to dey shout like a mad man everywhere. Nobody fit fear you, not even my cat go fit fear you.

DID YOU READ THIS

WORDWORLD:

You better die in Christ Oooooooo so that consequently God who had a human son Jesus Christ, who this son of God is GOD HIMSELF, Incarnate God. God's son who is GOD HIMSELF later died on the cross as a sacrifice for all of HIS OWN CREATION humankind.

Hmmm!

The son of God, Jesus christ who is GOD HIMSELF was later resurrected and currently sits on the right side of GOD HIMSELF, waiting to judge humankind at the end world. Seperating the STURBORN GOAT from the DULL SHEEP.

CHRISTIANITY IS OBVIOUSLY FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE DULL THAT IS WHY THEY ARE CALLED SHEEP IN THE HOLY BIBLE.

ONLY CHRISTAINTY IS FIT FOR YOUR KIND OF IRRATIONALITY.

Please make you die in Christ abeg!!! Christianity is for like minds like yours. With what you have displayed here. You understand what I mean.

FOR DULL PEOPLE.

WHICH IS JESUS GOD HIMSELF OR SON OF HIMSELF. WHAT A RELIGION FOR RETARDS!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
4everGod:

I suggest you leave that fellow alone. All I am doing is dropping it as e dey hot without diluting any part of it which is why I took it one after the other for easy assimilation.

If they like let them call me all manner of derogatory names and carry placards na dem sabi because I am far from being done with this thread.
Yes sir, i step aside.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
4everGod:

TRUTH IS LIKE GOLDEN HEN KO GOLDEN TOLOTOLO NI. TELL US WHICH ONE IS JESUS. IS HE GOD HIMESELF OR SON OF HIMSELF.

UNLESS I CAN MAKE SENSE FROM YOUR ANSWER THEN I CAN BEGIN TO REFUTE YOUR ALREADY REFUTED VOMIT.

OTHERWISE YOU REMAIN SOMEONE WHO NEEDS TO GO TO A BOOBY HATCH' Meaning MENTAL HOSPITAL.

SO, IS JESUS GOD HIMSELF OR SON OF HIMSELF?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by malvisguy212: 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
@ FriendChoice you say muhammed never participate in pagan worship ? You lied, muhammed even worship allah the way the arab pagan worship their gods:

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number
23:
Narrated By ‘Asim bin Sulaiman: I asked
Anas bin Malik about Safa and Marwa (i.e.
two mountains at Mecca). Anas replied, “We
used to consider (i.e. going around)
them a custom of the PRE-ISLAMIC PERIOD OF IGNORANCE, so when Islam came, we
gave up going around them. Then Allah
REVEALED ‘Verily, Safa and Marwa (i.e.
two mountains at Mecca) ARE AMONG THE SYMBOL OF Allah. SO IT IS NOT HARMFULL TO
those who perform the Hajj of the House
(of Allah) or perform the Umra to ambulate
(Tawaf) between them.’” (Surah 2:158) [End
of Quote]

Surah 2:158: “Lo! (the mountains) As-
Safa and Al-Marwah are among the
indications of Allah. It is therefore no sin
for him who is on pilgrimage to the House
(of Allah) or visiteth it, to go around them
( as the pagan custom is).” (Pickthall)

How can the very same two mountains that
were sacred to the pagans become the
“SYMBOL OF Allah” all of a sudden? Moreover,
how is it that the very same pagan ritual of
running between the two hills is also retained in Islam? In addition, why was the Arab pagan
ritual of going around the Ka’ba seven times,
also retained in Islam?

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 26, Number
675:
Narrated by Zaid bin Aslam: From his father
who said: “Umar bin Al-Khattab addressed
the Corner (Black Stone) saying, ‘By Allah! I
know that you are a STONE and can
neither benefit nor harm. HAD I NOT SEEN THE PROPHET TOUCHING ( AND KISSING) you,
I would never have touched (and kissed)
you.’ Then he kissed it.”

This is very revealing from one who was a pagan before he embrace islam, umar bin Al-Khattab knows kissing the stone is a way pagan worship their gods
. The reason behind Umar’s reluctance in kissing the Black Stone is that the pagan Arabs also performed this same ritual. However, Umar venerated his Prophet and this eventually led him to venerate the pagan idol. Ultimately, he ended up venerating the Black Stone, Muhammad and Allah.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by malvisguy212: 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ibn `Umar said: “Allah’s Messenger (peace
and blessings be upon him) faced the Black
Stone, touched it, and then placed his
lips on it and wept for a long time.”
Likewise, `Umar also wept for a long
time. The Prophet (peace and blessings be
upon him) said: ‘O `Umar, this is the place
where one should shed tears.”’ (Reported
by Al-Hakim who considers it a sound
Hadith with a sound chain of authorities)
Source: IslamOnline.

Muhammad touched and kissed the Black
Stone. He “placed his lips on it and wept for
a long time.” If this is not idolatry, then what is
it? In view of his pagan past, Muhammad
needed something tangible that connects him to Allah. Thus, he submitted to idolatry. That is why he also stated that the Black Stone “is the
place where one should shed tears.” And
Umar gave in to blind allegiance.What Muslims failed to take into consideration is that kissing and caressing stone objects were an integral part of the worship that the Arab pagans rendered to their idols.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
WORDWORLD:

DID YOU READ THIS

WHICH IS JESUS GOD HIMSELF OR SON OF HIMSELF. WHAT A RELIGION FOR RETARDS!!!
Dont let me report you to the MODs for trying to derail this thread. If you want us to address that, open a thread and mention me. But, now, address the OP.

You make a hell of noise like a child. Now is time to clear up the lies we tell against Islam. Bring up your rebuttals.

If you attempt any further to derail this thread, i will report you. If you cant answer the Op, get out.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
Anas09:

Dont let me report you to the MODs for trying to derail this thread. If you want us to address that, open a thread and mention me. But, now, address the OP.

You make a hell of noise like a child. Now is time to clear up the lies we tell against Islam. Bring up your rebuttals.

If you attempt any further to derail this thread, i will report you. If you cant answer the Op, get out.

YE! YE! YE! ABEG NO REPORT ME O. NA NAIRA LAND D GIVE ME FOOD CHOP. IF YOU REPORT ME . I GO CURSE YOU JUST AS JESUS CURSED THE INNOCENT FIG TREE ALL BBECAUSE HE WAS TOO HUNGRY. A HUNGRY GOD AND A WICKED ONE!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by oteneaaron(m): 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
WORDWORLD:

TRUTH IS LIKE GOLDEN HEN KO GOLDEN TOLOTOLO NI. TELL US WHICH ONE IS JESUS. IS HE GOD HIMESELF OR SON OF HIMSELF.

UNLESS I CAN MAKE SENSE FROM YOUR ANSWER THEN I CAN BEGIN TO REFUTE YOUR ALREADY REFUTED VOMIT.

OTHERWISE YOU REMAIN SOMEONE WHO NEEDS TO GO TO A BOOBY HATCH' Meaning MENTAL HOSPITAL.

SO, IS JESUS GOD HIMSELF OR SON OF HIMSELF?

Don't fall for this bait.....two wrongs never make a right.......

just because Islam is attacked doesn't justify you attacking Jesus or Christianity......be the better man.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by udatso: 10:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
WORDWORLD:

YOU MEAN THE ARROGANT SHAMELESS LIAR? HMM!!! THAT ONE'S HEART IS MOST LIKELY SEALED DOOMED FOR PERDITION. I DONT SEE ANY HOPE FOR THAT GIRL ANYMORE. HONESTLY. AND AM BEING VERY SERIOUS.

Your advice is just too ACCURATE.
grin

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
oteneaaron:

Don't fall for this bait.....two wrongs never make a right.......

just because Islam is attacked doesn't justify you attacking Jesus or Christianity......be the better man.

HE IS NOT BETTER MAN IF THIS MAN IS AFTER BEING CALLED MR.NICE GUY ALL BECAUSE HE IS AFRAID TO CALL A SPADE.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Deicide: 10:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
Anas09:

Listen, there's no iota of hate in me. If i hate, i will be working agaisnt myself.
On the other hand, you should see my heart beat for God

When ur Heart go start to beat for me na? Conmon am Real!

this is how you know why i detest satan worshippers.

If these people mind their bizness and let us be, sincerely they wont exist to me, but they grap at us with every intensity of fieceness. Weytin we dey even drag i don't know.
This Is What Atheist are Fighting for Good thing u understand. grin
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
Deicide:

When ur Heart go start to beat for me na? Conmon am Real!

This Is What Atheist are Fighting for Good thing u understand. grin
Abeg make una leave us for Christian men. Athiest babes full here, go for them. @Lepasharon, someone needs a babe. Freecoco, Cococandy, come over here.
oh shi.t, they are mostly lesbians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Are Muslim Women Mistreated So Much? / Dealing With The Temptation To Show Off / Pictures That Excite Muslims About Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.