Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. (17867 Views)

Some Deeds Not Meant For Muslims 2 / How Should Muslim Respond If Disbelievers Congratulate Him During Eid? / Some Deeds Not Meant For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by udatso: 11:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
WORDWORLD:

My brother DONT ever take them seriously. Is it people who go CLUBBING every Sundays you want to take Seriously?

At least we all know or should know who Micheal Jackson's guitarist is. Who was Jesus Christ guitarist ? HIM NO GET BAND NE? Abi dem so sabi that time.

MY BROTHER, THERE ARE A VERY FEW CHRISTIANS WHO ON NL ARE SINCERE TO KNOWING WHAT ISLAM IS ALL ABOUT. THE DONT WANT TO END UP ON THE OTHER DEAD END ATHEIST. IT IS THEM YOU SHOULD PAY ATTENTION TOO. NOT THIS CHILDERN OF ABU-LAHAB. I AM VERY SURE THESE SAME PEOPLE WOULD BE THE PHARASIES TORMENTING JESUS CHRIST IN HIS DAYS.

Abeg they are all FUNNY PEOPLE. DONT EVER TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY.

AM WRITING A BOOK OF WHICH THE INSPIRATION CAME FROM A QUEST BY A CHRISTIAN SINCERELY SEEKING FOR ANSWERS. WHEN AM TRU........I WILL SHARE FOR ALL TO READ. BEFORE IT GOES FOR PUBLISHING AND IN SHA ALLAH DISTRIBUTED WORLD WIDE. BY ALLAH'S GRACE ITS A MAGNIFICIENT BOOK. DEALS WITH CHRISTIANITY AND ATHEISM. WHY WONT CHRISTAINTY BE THE ONCE GIVEN BIRTH TO ATHEISM. A GOOD TREE DOESNOT GIVE BIRTH TO A BAD FRUIT. BY THEIR FRUIT WE SHALL KNOW THEM.

IF CHRISTIANS ARE ALWAYS FIGHTING ATHEIST WHO WERE ACTUALLY MOSTLY CHRISTIANS, THE FRUIT OF CHRISTIANITY. THEN SOMETHING IS DEFINATELY WRONG WITH CHRISTIANITY. ITS UNDISPUTABLE THAT IT IS BUILT ON GARGANTUAN LIES WHICH THEY HAVE BECOME SO USE TO THAT THEY ARE NO EVEN ASHAMED.
I always enjoy reading your posts. Can't wait for the book. Let me know when it's out brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by udatso: 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
FriendChoice:

Up until then we ask Allah (SWT) to make the book successful. Waiting patiently for the time.
Ameen

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by udatso: 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
WORDWORLD:

TRUTH IS LIKE GOLDEN HEN KO GOLDEN TOLOTOLO NI. TELL US WHICH ONE IS JESUS. IS HE GOD HIMESELF OR SON OF HIMSELF.

UNLESS I CAN MAKE SENSE FROM YOUR ANSWER THEN I CAN BEGIN TO REFUTE YOUR ALREADY REFUTED VOMIT.

OTHERWISE YOU REMAIN SOMEONE WHO NEEDS TO GO TO A BOOBY HATCH' Meaning MENTAL HOSPITAL.

SO, IS JESUS GOD HIMSELF OR SON OF HIMSELF?
Oboy you just gave someone a herculean Impossible task to accomplish. You need the Holy Spirit to understand the answer oooo. Are you filled with Holy Spirit
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by udatso: 11:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
WORDWORLD:

YE! YE! YE! ABEG NO REPORT ME O. NA NAIRA LAND D GIVE ME FOOD CHOP. IF YOU REPORT ME . I GO CURSE YOU JUST AS JESUS CURSED THE INNOCENT FIG TREE ALL BBECAUSE HE WAS TOO HUNGRY. A HUNGRY GOD AND A WICKED ONE!!!

Lol
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
WORDWORLD:

YE! YE! YE! ABEG NO REPORT ME O. NA NAIRA LAND D GIVE ME FOOD CHOP. IF YOU REPORT ME . I GO CURSE YOU JUST AS JESUS CURSED THE INNOCENT FIG TREE ALL BBECAUSE HE WAS TOO HUNGRY. A HUNGRY GOD AND A WICKED ONE!!!

You were taught to curse Christians and Jews as soon as you knew to talk, till today you still curse us, how is your life better than us today?
With all the curses, we shd be worst off depending on you for everything by now, but no, the more you curse us, the more you go under.

A curse causeless shall not stand, do u know what that means? No, muhammed didn't tell you he saw that in the Bible.

To the seed of Abraham, "He that curses you shall be cursed ".
You go about accumulating curses on yourselves by cursing the Seed of Abraham. All of these too you dont see when u read the Bible.
Go ahead and curse.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 11:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
WORDWORLD:

ABEG GO SIT DON FOR ONE PLACE!!! Op ko Opc ni.

COPY AND PASTE. NO BE SO THE WRITER OF GOSPEL OF MATTHEW GO THE COPY AND PASTE FROM OLD TESTAMMENT PROPHESIES THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH JESUS?

Abeg go sit don. I HOPE YOU DANCED VERY WELL AT CHURCH TODAY.
Sand full your mouth abi? Next time you open your mouth kpam, i go call 4everGod for you. Damaged goods.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ok after my meal and some 40 winks i am back. Well rested and ready to proceed. I hope all your fidgeting and rage has diminished somewhat my Muslim brethren because its about to get a lot rougher and bumpier.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
Cc. Mods on Religion section. Lalasticlala, OAM4J, pls i need you guys to look into this thread, udatso, WORDWORLD, Demmzy15 and FriendChoice are derailing this thread.
They are violating the rule No1. Pls do the needful.
Thank you.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by blessedvisky(m): 11:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
Jesus is God's son @ wordworld
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 12:00am On Oct 10, 2016
Cc: lagosShia. Pls come here and help deliver Islam, all its scholars have ran away.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 10, 2016
26. Were al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat called "the daughters of Allah"?
27. Did the Qur'an at one point tell Muslims to worship al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat? IF NO THEN EXPLAIN THE STATEMENT In Surah 53:19-20.
28. Have those verses been "abrogated" out of the present Qur'an? YES OR NO and What were they called? "The Satanic Verses? YES OR NO

The below text will respond to 26 to 28 above

[b]Let us examine this truthfully from History which of course is verifiable....

It is an undeniable fact of history that before Muhammed was born, the moon god "al-Ilah" (Allah) had three daughters named al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat. The first two were even named after their father. Each daughter had a separate shrine near Mecca, where Allah's shrine was located.
As Muhammad grew weary from evangelizing his new religion with little success, he was tricked by the devil into adding a verse in the Koran that commanded Muslims to pray to Allah's three pagan daughters Lat, Uzza and Manat. The pagan female trinity was immediately accepted without dissent and the passage was considered part of the revealed Koran. However some time later, Muhammad got a revelation from God that the verse should be removed. After repenting of the error, Muhammad was comforted by God.

Such "after the fact corrective revelations" are very common with cults. Joseph Smith, founder of the Mormons also received an "after the fact corrective revelation" from God retracted the previous "divine command" allowing polygamy.
The historical information confirming the "Satanic verses" is so vast and sure, only the desperate blind would deny the evidence. Undeniably factual information regarding the Satanic verses comes from respected Muslim scholars like at-Tabari and Ibn Sa'd who wrote biographical and historical accounts of the life of Muhammad.

Yet some Muslims actually reject the whole "daughter-gate" story as untrue. These are an extremist minority, you know, the ones who don't believe youth should be taught history or science, but spend 8 hours a day memorizing the Koran. Yet many Muslims are trained to habitually disregard factual world history when it conflicts with the Koran. Take the fact of Christ's crucifixion. Even the Jews agree he was crucified, but the Koran says it was a case of mistaken identity. So Muslims reject the universal record of history and the Bible, but believe the Koran is true. Amazingly, some Islamic apologists actually deny "daughter-gate" ever happened. Yet their only argument is, "The Koran says it cannot be tampered with and that Satan cannot interfere with the revelation process." So, these extremists must either admit that the final prophet revealed a Koranic passage whose origin was Satan, or simply rewrite their own history and deny the whole "daughter-gate" scandal itself.

Exactly what are the Satanic verses:

Here is how the Koran once read with the satanic verses:

Near it is the Garden of Abode. Behold, the Lote-tree was shrouded (in mystery unspeakable!) (His) sight never swerved, nor did it go wrong! For truly did he see, of the Signs of his Lord, the Greatest! Have ye seen Lat. and 'Uzza, And another, the third (goddess), Manat? These are the exalted cranes (intermediaries) Whose intercession is to be hoped for.

Here is how it reads today in the Koran:

What! for you the male sex, and for Him, the female? Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair! (an-Najm 53:19-22)

THE WORDS OF SATAN HAVE BEEN DELETED OR ABROGATED

Here two passages in the Koran that comment on Muhammad's "daughters-gate" scandal:

Like King David of the Bible admonishing himself of his own adultery in Psalms 51, Muhammad discusses the "Satanic verses"

"And their purpose was to tempt thee away from that which We had revealed unto thee, to substitute in our name something quite different; (in that case), behold! they would certainly have made thee (their) friend! And had We not given thee strength, thou wouldst nearly have inclined to them a little. In that case We should have made thee taste an equal portion (of punishment) in this life, and an equal portion in death: and moreover thou wouldst have found none to help thee against Us!" (Koran 17:73-75)

"Never sent We a messenger or a prophet before thee but when He recited (the message) Satan proposed (opposition) in respect of that which he recited thereof. But Allah abolisheth that which Satan proposeth. Then Allah establisheth His revelations. Allah is Knower, Wise; That He may make that which the devil proposeth a temptation for those in whose hearts is a disease, and those whose hearts are hardened - Lo! the evil-doers are in open schism" (Koran 22:52-53)

What scholars say about Allah's Daughters:

Al-'Uzza, al-Lat and Manah, the three daughters of Allah, had their sanctuaries in the land which later became the cradle of Islam. In a weak moment the monotheistic Muhammad was tempted to recognize these powerful deities of Makkah and al-Madinah and make a compromise in their favour, but afterwards he retracted and the revelation is said to have received the form now found in surah 53:19-20. Later theologians explained the case according to the principle of nasikh and mansukh, abrogating and abrogated verses, by means of which God revokes and alters the announcements of His will; this results in the cancellation of a verse and the substitution of another for it (Koran 2 :100).

Allat, according to recent study of the complicated inspirational evidence, is believed to have been introduced into Arabia from Syria, and to have been the moon goddess of North Arabia. If this is the correct interpretation of her character, she corresponded to the moon deity of South Arabia, Almaqah, `Vadd, `Amm or Sin as he was called, the difference being only the oppositeness of gender. Mount Sinai (the name being an Arabic feminine form of Sin) would then have been one of the centers of the worship of this northern moon goddess. Similarly, al-`Uzza is supposed to have come from Sinai, and to have been the goddess of the planet Venus. As the moon and the evening star are associated in the heavens, so too were Allat and al-`Uzza together in religious belief, and so too are the crescent and star conjoined on the flags of Arab countries today.

Prior to the rise of Islam, these three goddesses were associated with Allah as his daughters and all were worshiped at Mecca and other places in the vicinity. The Aus and Khazraj tribes of Medina were the most prominent worshipers of Manat, while the Quraish of Mecca paid much reverence to Allat and al-`Uzza, most of all to the latter. The Quraish were the tribe to which Muhammad belonged, and Ibn al-Kalbi states that before the prophet began to preach his own message he himself once offered a white sheep to al-`Uzza. Such was the "paganism" in which Muhammad was reared and which he later came to believe it was his mission to dispel.

The same three goddesses appear -and then disappear-in an extremely curious and much-discussed place in Sura 53 of the Quran. The exact context is unknown, but Muhammad was still at Mecca and was apparently feeling the pressures of the Quraysh resistance to his message: "When the Messenger of God saw how his tribe turned their backs on him and was grieved to see them shunning the message he had brought to them from God, he longed in his soul that something would come to him from God that would reconcile him with his tribe. With his love for his tribe and his eagerness for their welfare, it would have delighted him if some of the difficulties which they made for him could have been smoothed, and he debated with himself and fervently desired such an outcome. Then Allah allegedly revealed (Sura 53) ...

and when he came to the words "Have you thought al-Lat and al-Uzza and Manat, the third, the other?" Satan cast on his tongue, because of his inner debates and what he desired to bring to his people, the words: "These are the high-flying cranes; verily their intercession is to be hoped for."

When the Quraysh heard this, they rejoiced and were happy and delighted at the way in which he had spoken of their gods, and they listened to him, while the Muslims, having complete trust in their Prophet with respect of the message which he brought from God, did not suspect him of error, illusion or mistake. When he came to the prostration, having completed the Sura, he prostrated himself and the Muslims did likewise.... The polytheists of the Quraysh and others who were in the mosque [that is, the Meccan Haram] likewise prostrated themselves because of the reference to their gods which they heard, so that there was no one in the mosque, believer or unbeliever, who did not prostrate himself ... Then they all dispersed from the mosque. The Quraysh left delighted at the mention of their gods." This is the indubitably authentic story-it is difficult to imagine a Muslim inventing such a tale--of the notorious "Satanic verses."

And what precisely are we to understand by "exalted cranes"? The Muslim authorities were uncertain about the meaning of gharaniq, as are we. But what they did know was that this was the refrain that the Quraysh used to chant as they circumambulated the Ka'ba: "Al-Lat, and al-Uzza and Manat, the third, the other; indeed these are exalted (or lofty, 'ula) gharaniq; let us hope for their intercession."

Even though their principal shrines lay north and east of Mecca, al-Lat, al-Uzza, and Manat were all worshiped by the Quraysh of Mecca, and at least al-Uzza numbered no less than Muhammad himself among her worshipers. However, in my opinion it is unthinkable that the men of the later tradition, who regarded Mohammed in every respect as a perfect example for the faithful. In style and rhythm the two Satanic lines fit admirably into the original Sura, which is amongst the earliest revelations, so that it is impossible that they should have been added as late as the Abyssinian emigration. Mohammed often made additions to the older Suras, and in such cases he always employed the formal style which dominates every revelation, so that the added lines always stand out clearly from the original. Moreover, in the original version the Sura probably contained a polemic against paganism. Mohammed objected to the expression, 'Daughters of Allah,' Which his countrymen applied to the three goddesses, and declared that it was wrong to think of God as having daughters. However, he did not intend to deny that the goddesses were high heavenly beings who could make intercession to God. Such a position is really not unthinkable in the earliest period of the Prophet's career. He merely attributed to the heavenly intercessors the same position which the angels occupied in the popular religion of the Eastern Christian churches. Undoubtedly there existed at that time an actual angel cult.

And in Arabian paganism, as we shall see later, the idea of subordinate divine beings acting as mediators and intercessors is not at all unthinkable. That Mohammed actually once thought of the three goddesses as interceding angels is shown by his later addition to the aforementioned Sura 53.26-29:

'And many as are the angels in the Heavens, their intercession shall be of no avail until God hath permitted it to whomsoever He shall please, and whom He will accept. Verily it is they who believe not in the life to come, who name the angels with names of females: But herein they have no knowledge: they follow a mere conceit; and mere conceit can never take the place of acceptance of truth.'

Here Mohammed implies that the goddesses are in reality angels, to whom the pagans in their ignorance have given feminine names. Albeit with strict reservations, the right of the angels to make intercession is here recognized. Thus, some interpreter of the Koran who belonged to an older generation tried to explain the tradition concerning the original wording of the 53rd Sura to a later type of piety which found it obnoxious. He found the explanation in two passages of the Koran. The first was Sura 17, 75-6:

'And, verily, they had well-nigh beguiled thee from what we revealed to thee, and caused thee to invent some other thing in our name: but in that case they would surely have taken thee as a friend; And had we not confirmed thee, thou hadst well-nigh leaned to them a little.' The context shows that these words refer to a political intrigue by means of which the Quraish had hoped to drive Mohammed out of his native city (verse 78).

The other passage was Sura 22, Si, where we read, amongst other things:

'We have not sent any apostle or prophet before thee, amongst whose desires Satan hath injected not some wrong desire, but Allah shall bring to nought that which Satan hath suggested.

"As well as worshipping idols and spirits, found in animals, plants, rocks and water, the ancient Arabs believed in several major gods and goddesses whom they considered to hold supreme power over all things. The most famous of these were Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, Manat and Hubal. The first three were thought to be the daughters of Allah (God) and their intercessions on behalf of their worshippers were therefore of great significance. Hubal was associated with the Semitic god Ba'l and with Adonis or Tammuz, the gods of spring, fertility, agriculture and plenty.

"The Quran (22.52/I) implies that on at least one occasion 'Satan had interposed' something in the revelation Muhammad received, and this probably refers to the incident to be described. The story is that, while Muhammad was hoping for some accommodation with the great merchants, he received a revelation mentioning the goddesses al-Lat, al-Uzza, and Manat (53.19), 20 as now found), but continuing with other two (or three) verses sanctioning intercession to these deities. At some later date Muhammad received a further revelation abrogating the latter verses, but retaining the names of the goddesses, and saying it was unfair that God should have only daughters while human beings had sons."

Surely any genuine prophet would be able to distinguish between a divine and a satanic inspiration? Would a man of God tamper with his revelation merely to attract more converts? [/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 10, 2016
We will continue this in the morning when the defenders of islam converge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Deicide: 1:06am On Oct 10, 2016
Anas09:

Abeg make una leave us for Christian men. Athiest babes full here, go for them. @Lepasharon, someone needs a babe. Freecoco, Cococandy, come over here.
oh shi.t, they are mostly lesbians
Are u against lesbianism? and besides na Christian babe i want
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 1:41am On Oct 10, 2016
Deicide:

Are u against lesbianism? and besides na Christian babe i want
You can't marry me, i am a prayer warrior. My prayers will disturb the demons living inside of you oo.

Are you for lesbianism?
A girl will look at you, a guy with strong arms, with a hairy chest, and a Thompson and walk away to a fellow girl with breast. What will they be doing with 4 breasts? undecided

Naaaah, am a Christian, and my God rejoins me to marry a man, and be ravished by him. No shame in that.

Look around you, you'll see baby Christians everywhere, that says, ravishing is going on grin

But an atheist won't be the one doing the ravishing around here, for that'll be rebellion on my own part.

There are good, strong intelligent, sound Christian men who God has put here to do his will.

So, get an atheist so that you guys can engage in your perversions without winking and eye lid.
You can have a homo side kick, while she has a lesbian side kick too.

She can take on your friends and relatives anytime she likes and you can do the same, for who says its wrong?

No moral law giver to give you any law, so there won't be any moral laws too to guide you.

Thou shall not commit adultery is God's law, and it doesn't apply to you since he doesn't exist.

What you see as good is good. No accountability.

I can't live like that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by aminusanti(m): 5:28am On Oct 10, 2016
FriendChoice:
And this is where you copied the question.

http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-questions.htm

And the writers Andrews and Robert Moreys ask the questions and at the same time provided some false answers to the questions. So i know all your argument will be based on someone lies without proof.

90 percent of what you ask are stories. No verse no hadith, only what the pastor fabricate. I thought you want to ask a question of your own that u think of Islam Not fabricated lies.

You knocked dis unbelievers really well but don't forgt they will never learn.
Well done
[img][/img]

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 10, 2016
blessedvisky:
Jesus is God's son @ wordworld
How? can you kindly explain.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 10, 2016
Anas09:

Sand full your mouth abi? Next time you open your mouth kpam, i go call 4everGod for you. Damaged goods.

WETIN FULL JESUS MOUTH WHEN HIM DEY CURSE FIG TREE? NA BURUKUTU OR OGOGORO. WHY DID HE HAVE TO CURSE AN INNOCENT FIG TREE. WAS HE INSANE OR WHAT?

3 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by hopefulLandlord: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2016
WORDWORLD:

WETIN FULL JESUS MOUTH WHEN HIM DEY CURSE FIG TREE? NA BURUKUTU OR OGOGORO. WHY DID HE HAVE TO CURSE AN INNOCENT FIG TREE. WAS HE INSANE OR WHAT?

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 10, 2016
[quote author=hopefulLandlord post=50072418][/quote]

Of course satan recognizes satan which is why Atheists always stick with Muslims as long as its against Christianity its all good.....

When I am done with this thread...either I would be banned for life from nairaland or fatwa would be issued on my head either way I honestly do not care.

Today is a brilliant and lovely day so let me put my stuff in order then get to work on this thread.....

Brace youraelves!!!!!
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by hopefulLandlord: 8:43am On Oct 10, 2016
4everGod:

Of course satan recognizes satan which is why Atheists always stick with Muslims as long as its against Christianity its all good.....

When I am done with this thread...either I would be banned for life from nairaland or fatwa would be issued on my head either way I honestly do not care.

Today is a brilliant and lovely day so let me put my stuff in order then get to work on this thread.....

Brace youraelves!!!!!

lol

that's all I can say

there's a topic on front-page about this same fig tree tingy

the replies from Yahweh believers are embarrassing so I just had a laugh when that guy mentioned it

I seriously doubt you'll be banned for life though, they left their own section to this place
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 9:43am On Oct 10, 2016
WORDWORLD:

Isn't it the same Jesus who you Muslims are expecting to come back and kill every Jew and Christian and turn the whole world to Muslims?

What are you high on? Camel"s piss?
Jesus cursed a tree, who did muhammed curse and muslims are still cursing today?

The more you curse us, the better than you we get.

WordWorld, answer the OP. Stop this delay tactics.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 9:54am On Oct 10, 2016
aminusanti:

You knocked dis unbelievers really well but don't forgt they will never learn.
Well done
[img][/img]

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Ah Muslims dont have an iota of shame. Cant you see no one in your community has attempted to answer any question posted at you guys?

You woozed in to pad their backs.
Oh idol worshippers.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 10, 2016
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Ah Muslims dont have an iota of shame. Cant you see no one in your community has attempted to answer any question posted at you guys?

You woozed in to pad their backs.
Oh idol worshippers.

Analice107.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 10:23am On Oct 10, 2016
WORDWORLD:

Analice107.
What Analicendum107? Is that the reason you cant defend your Islamic lies?
If i ever hear you call the thief a proohet again. You no dey fear dey compare that criminal to God's prophets.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by blessedvisky(m): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2016
WORDWORLD:

How? can you kindly explain.

The Bible clearly explain this as he being directly from God. According to Matthew's gospel, the conception was by the Holy Ghost. Read Matthew 1:18-25.

Luke gives a clear narrative on the matter Read Luke 1: 26-38. Focus on vs 32 & 35.

Jesus' conception wasn't by normal human intercourse.
He came directly from God and his earthly body put in the womb of Mary by the Holy Spirit.

You can read Hebrews 10: 5 too.
That's how. I can't post those verses coz I'm busy I really hope you will take your time and read this, not just skip and jump to conclusions.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 10, 2016
[
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 10, 2016
Anas09:

If i ever hear you call the thief a proohet again. You no dey fear dey compare that criminal to God's prophets.

Anas09:

The FACT that the Bible tells us that Jesus was HUNGRY so HUNGRY that he lost his mind and went GA-GA CRAZY cursing an INNOCENT FIG TREE makes a certainty that Jesus ate FOOD while on earth.

Was it the WORMS inside his stomach eating him up that made him go INSANE?

A GOD EATING FOOD!? AND WHY? BECAUSE HE IS NOT GOD BUT MAN. CAN'T YOU GET IT?

MONKEY DEY EAT FOOD. SHOULD GOD TOO BE EATING FOOD?

THIS PARTICULAR GOD EVEN LOST HIS MIND WHEN THERE WAS NO FOOD FOR HIM TO EAT. JUST DUMB!!!

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD GOD EATING FOOD? WELL JESUS WHO IS 'GOD INCARNATE' ATE FOOD. I AM BEGINING TO IMAGINE HOW GOD USE TO CRAWL IN THE NIGHTS OR EVEN IN THE DAY TIME INTO THE BUSHES OF GALILILLE, NAZARETH, JERUSALEM SQUATING DOWN LIKE WE ALL DO, WE HUMANS EVEN MONKEYS, IN SHORT ALL ANIMALS FOR A POO-POO.FOR SURE SOME KIND OF TOILET WASNT SENT DOWN FOR GOD JESUS CHRIST FROM HEAVEN.

He was doing it like any HERDS MAN still do today in the BUSHES flies buzzing around. My point is. Its just SILLY to think that GOD BECAME A MAN. THAT IS JUST TOO SILLY.

THE WHOLE CHRISTIAN IDEOLOGY ABOUT GOD IS ONE BY A LUNATIC WHO IS ALSO A DRUNKARD AND A NARCOTIC. ALL THOSE GOSPEL WRITERS ARE THE TRUE ANTI-CHRIST WHO MADE ALL SORTS OF POSTULATES OF SOPHISTRIES. DECEPTIONAL THEORIES THAT ARE JUST SILLY.

BUT THEN LIKE MINDS ATTRACTS. ONLY THE CHRISTIAN GOD WAS A CARPENTER MAKING FUNITURE FOR HIS OWN CREATION AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN DECLARED HIMSELF A GOD OVER THEM.

WHEN YOU READ THE WRONG KINDS OF BOOK SUCH AS THE HOLY BIBLE YOU END UP WITH INTELLECTUAL KWA-SHOR-KOR, INTELLECTUAL MALNUTRITION.

An EMPTY HEAD is not really EMPTY it is filled with RUBBISH that is why it is DIFFICULT to stuff anything GOOD into an EMPTY HEAD like yours.

THE OP DID A COPY AND PASTE. IT HAS BEEN DEALT WITH BY FRIENDCHOICE BUT DO I REALLY BLAME THE OP. APART FROM SAY RELIGION, THE NIGERIAN EDUCATION SYSTEM HAS ONLY BEEN PRODUCING PEOPLE WHO COPY AND PASTE WHO CAN NOT THINK THROUGH A WHOLE SYSTEM. I HONESTLY PITY THE FUTURE OF NIGERIA. GO AND SEE HOW FINAL YEAR PROJECTS IN UNIVERSITIES IS MOSTLY COPY AND PASTE. YOU DO EXAMMINNATION MALPRACTICE IN WAEC TO GET ADMISSION, CORRUPTION EVERY WHERE. HYPOCRITES COME HERE TO TALK ABOUT GOD.

Go sit down for one place abeg. Jesus wey dey shit about for bush yet he is GOD. Which kind GOD BE THAT. Muhammed never claimed GOD, he shits like all men does.

WHAT A HUNGRY GOD, AN ANGRY GOD, THAT CURSES THE INNOCENT, THAT POO POO IN THE BUSHES.WHAT A MESSED UP IDEOLOGY!!!

What is your BRAIN MEANT FOR? Is its a decoration inside your skull. PLEASE USE IT. I BEG OF YOU. YOU SHOULDN'T BE THIS DUMB BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT MEANT TO BE THIS DUMB.

WHAT DOES GOD MEAN? SOME LUNATIC?

Its too SAD that S-T-U-P-I-D-I-T-Y is not PAINFUL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 10, 2016
blessedvisky:

The Bible clearly explain this as he being directly from God. According to Matthew's gospel, the conception was by the Holy Ghost. Read Matthew 1:18-25.

Luke gives a clear narrative on the matter Read Luke 1: 26-38. Focus on vs 32 & 35.

Jesus' conception wasn't by normal human intercourse.
He came directly from God and his earthly body put in the womb of Mary by the Holy Spirit.

You can read Hebrews 10: 5 too.
That's how. I can't post those verses coz I'm busy I really hope you will take your time and read this, not just skip and jump to conclusions.

DONT WORRY I AM WRITING A BOOK ON THIS. WHEN AM DONE I WILL SHARE WITH YOU. THE INFANCY STORY OF JESUS CHRIST IS A MADE UP STORY. THE WRITES KEEP COPYING FROM THE OLD TESTAMENT AND OUT OF CONTEXT PROPHESIES THAT HAVE ALREADY BEING FULFILLED DURING THERE DAYS.

ONE OF SUCH IS "IMMANUEL" IT WAS A PROPHESY FOR A CERTAIN KING AHAZ 700 YEARS BEFORE JESUS WAS BORN. READ ISAIAH 7:1-16. IT TOO CLEAR. SECONDLY WAS JESUS EVER CALLED IMMANUEL.

THE CHRISTIAN SYSTEM IS SUCH THAT IT IS FULL OF OBSTRUCTISM BY DELIBRATELY MAKING THE OLD TESTAMENT OBSOLETE. UNLESS YOU HAVE GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF THE OLD TESTAMENT YOU WILL GET TO KNOW THAT CHRISTIANITY IS BUILT UPON GREEK IDEOLOGY OF PAGANISM.

LET ME STOP HERE. WHEN AM TRU WITH MY BOOK I WILL MENTION YOU. ITS NOT ENOUGH TO HAVE GONE TO SCHOOL YET ONE CAN NOT THINK PROPERLY.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2016
WORDWORLD:

The FACT that the Bible tells us that Jesus was HUNGRY so HUNGRY that he lost his mind and went GA-GA CRAZY cursing an INNOCENT FIG TREE makes a certainty that Jesus ate FOOD. Was it the WORMS inside his stomach eating him up that made him go INSANE?

A GOD EATING FOOD!? AND WHY? BECAUSE HE IS NOT GOD BUT MAN. CAN'T YOU GET IT?

MONKEY DEY EAT FOOD. SHOULD GOD TOO BE EATING FOOD?

THIS PARTICULAR GOD EVEN LOST HIS MIND WHEN THERE WAS NO FOOD FOR HIM TO EAT. JUST DUMB!!!

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD GOD EATING FOOD? WELL JESUS WHO IS 'GOD INCARNATE' ATE FOOD. I AM BEGINING TO IMAGINE HOW GOD USE TO CRAWL IN THE NIGHTS OR EVEN IN THE DAY TIME INTO THE BUSHES OF GALILILLE, NAZARETH, JERUSALEM SQUATING DOWN LIKE WE ALL DO, WE HUMANS EVEN MONKEYS, IN SHORT ALL ANIMALS FOR A POO-POO.FOR SURE SOME KIND OF TOILET WASNT SENT DOWN FOR GOD JESUS CHRIST FROM HEAVEN.

He was doing it like any HERDS MAN still do today in the BUSHES flies buzzing around. My point is. Its just SILLY to think that GOD BECAME A MAN. THAT IS JUST TOO SILLY.

THE WHOLE CHRISTIAN IDEOLOGY ABOUT GOD IS ONE BY A LUNATIC WHO IS ALSO A DRUNKARD AND A NARCOTIC. ALL THOSE GOSPEL WRITERS ARE THE TRUE ANTI-CHRIST WHO MADE ALL SORTS OF POSTULATES OF SOPHISTRIES. DECEPTIONAL THEORIES THAT ARE JUST SILLY.

BUT THEN LIKE MINDS ATTRACTS. ONLY THE CHRISTIAN GOD WAS A CARPENTER MAKING FUNITURE FOR HIS OWN CREATION AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN DECLARED HIMSELF A GOD OVER THEM.

WHEN YOU READ THE WRONG KINDS OF BOOK SUCH AS THE HOLY BIBLE YOU END UP WITH INTELLECTUAL KWA-SHOR-KOR, INTELLECTUAL MALNUTRITION.

An EMPTY HEAD is not really EMPTY it is filled with RUBBISH that is why it is DIFFICULT to stuff anything GOOD into an EMPTY HEAD like yours.

THE OP DID A COPY AND PASTE. IT HAS BEEN DEALT WITH BY FRIENDCHOICE BUT DO I REALLY BLAME THE OP. APART FROM SAY RELIGION, THE NIGERIAN EDUCATION SYSTEM HAS ONLY BEEN PRODUCING PEOPLE WHO COPY AND PASTE WHO CAN NOT THINK THROUGH A WHOLE SYSTEM. I HONESTLY PITY THE FUTURE OF NIGERIA. GO AND SEE HOW FINAL YEAR PROJECTS IN UNIVERSITIES IS MOSTLY COPY AND PASTE. YOU DO EXAMMINNATION MALPRACTICE IN WAEC TO GET ADMISSION, CORRUPTION EVERY WHERE. HYPOCRITES COME HERE TO TALK ABOUT GOD.

Go sit down for one place abeg. Jesus wey dey shit about for bush yet he is GOD. Which kind GOD BE THAT. Muhammed never claimed GOD, he shits like all men does.

WHAT A HUNGRY GOD, AN ANGRY GOD, THAT CURSES THE INNOCENT, THAT POO POO IN THE BUSHES.WHAT A MESSED UP IDEOLOGY!!!

What is your BRAIN MEANT FOR? Is its a decoration inside your skull. PLEASE USE IT. I BEG OF YOU. YOU SHOULDN'T BE THIS DUMB BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT MEANT TO BE THIS DUMB.

WHAT DOES GOD MEAN? SOME LUNATIC?

Its too SAD that S-T-U-P-I-D-I-T-Y is not PAINFUL.

Cc: OAM4J. Lalasticlala. This man is insisting on derailing this thread sir. Nairaland rules must be obeyed. Pls let him know he shouldnt just act like he is in his house.

Pls do the needful. Thanks
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
Anas09:

Cc: OAM4J. Lalasticlala. This man is insisting on derailing this thread sir. Nairaland rules must be obeyed. Pls let him know he shouldnt just act like he is in his house.

Pls do the needful. Thanks

YOU ARE JUST TOO DULL!!!
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ok i am back and geared up. Lets get to work
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
udatso:

I always enjoy reading your posts. Can't wait for the book. Let me know when it's out brother

IN SHA ALLAH. I PRAY SINCERELY THAT IT HAS PROFOUND EFFECT OF PURITY TO THOSE WHO READ IT SO THAT THOSE WHOSE EMMAN IS WEAK BECOMES STRONGER THOSE DROWNING IN THEIR OCEAN OF DOUBT ARE RESCUED AND THOSE WHO ARE LOST FIND THEIR WAY BACK HOME.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dealing With The Temptation To Show Off / Pictures That Excite Muslims About Ramadan / Mispronunciation Of Muslim Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.