Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo (6700 Views)

Any Blogger In Enugu? / Request Any Blogger Or Wordpress Theme And Get It Free / 4 Things People Do Online That Freaks Me Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by techinfong: 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
So you want to be the next linda ikeji? cheesy Believe me you can't start with a free domain like she did so take that off from your mind o grin ,even bloggers with domain name never make am.
Though she isn't my own role model,mine is Mr Paschal Okafor!!

Here we go :

1.My blog must rank at least below 500,000 in the world on Alexa :
Alexa seems not to be very accurate again unlike before,all their focus now is to make money since it is a product of Amazon,we can't certify our blog free and [url="techinfo.com.ng/2016/10/08/alexa-widgets-will-retired-mid-october-2016-debbie/]by october 20 or below, we will no longer be allowed to display alexa widgets on our blog[/url].

Notwithstanding they are still manageable since we have no alternative,it is the dream of every blogger to rank high on Alexa.

Incase you don't know the only tip to rank high on Alexa is traffic,other ways you see on internet are just to give you hope. Ranking high on Alexa is not easy o,it is a competive game and that's what make it a tedious task infact the person writing article is nowhere to be found when we talk of alexa but you must do your best to get your blog listed as one of the top blogs in Nigeria.

The linda ikeji you are aiming to be like her, her blog is ranked 12 on Alexa so work towards your alexa ranking.

2.I must Publish Atleast once in a day :
An adage says "Tailor that will design clothing for one,we will properly examine the one she is putting on" .

Linda has laid a very good example,she publish atleast 5 times in a day so yours shouldn't be different except you are blogging on niches that recquire many words.

3.Connecting with top bloggers and their blogs : I was once a victim of underrating the power of connecting with top bloggers and their blogs also writing guest post undecided, When i mean connecting with top bloggers,i don't mean on twitter only but it's part of it(Follow us on twitter @techinfong)

*Subscribe to their newsletter
*write guest post on their blogs
*Link to their blogs

Well we've listed the top ten blogs here

With this you can easily get their attention and they may even promote your blog.

4.Follow top celebrities on social media :
This is the tip that really helped Linda ikeji !!
Most of those celebrities are having millions of followers,one day they may wish to follow back. How many views do you think you can get from someone having a million followers?

source : http://techinfo.com.ng/2016/10/08/4-things-blogger-want-next-linda-ikeji-aim/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
Y'all wanting to be the next Linda Ikeji forgetting there are hundreds of other highly profitable untapped niches out there. Nigerians and copy copy! You'll be wasting time worshipping people who have carved out a niche for themselves. Trying to be like them instead of thinking outside the box to discover your own path. You keep pushing Linda and the likes up with these wannabe attitudes.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by techinfong: 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
Oga calm down i used that was used to drive traffic to the topic since it is catchy
Northmall:
Y'all wanting to be the next Linda Ikeji forgetting there are hundreds of other highly profitable untapped niches out there. Nigerians and copy copy! You'll be wasting time worshipping people who have carved out a niche for themselves. Trying to be like them instead of thinking outside the box to discover your own path. You keep pushing Linda and the likes up with these wannabe attitudes.
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 09, 2016
am flattered
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by nmreports: 6:32am On Oct 09, 2016
Very great tips.
Blogging needs passion. So these rules won't work for you if you are not passionate about it.
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by Donald3d(m): 6:34am On Oct 09, 2016
Yeah ,i wrote an article on some Alexa alternatives here.They are not as good as Alexa but good enough
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by Angelinastto(f): 6:34am On Oct 09, 2016
Bloggers everywhere...Everybody wanna make quick money.
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by zionwest(m): 6:36am On Oct 09, 2016
I find it very hard to link my blogger posts to facebook..can someone please help?...happy sunday
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by Nairadays: 6:36am On Oct 09, 2016
You Must Read, Read and Read.

Never substitute quality for quantity.
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by Nairadays: 6:38am On Oct 09, 2016
Angelinastto:
Bloggers everywhere...Everybody wanna make quick money.

My sister, its never a means to quick money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by Jeel: 6:41am On Oct 09, 2016
Good tips
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by Alexbrain(m): 6:42am On Oct 09, 2016
Please do check out my blog http://alexanderbusybrain..com
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by sakalisis(m): 6:42am On Oct 09, 2016
shocked
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by trumpclinton247: 6:50am On Oct 09, 2016
are you having issues with Linda.. cos you unconsciously mentioned her severally...smh undecidedare you having issues with Linda.. cos you unconsciously mentioned her severally...smh
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by IIjulius(m): 6:59am On Oct 09, 2016
zionwest:
I find it very hard to link my blogger posts to facebook..can someone please help?...happy sunday

Follow my signature ...I we teach you...it very easy...just send me message on Facebook..
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by telim: 7:13am On Oct 09, 2016
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by akinswaggs(m): 7:16am On Oct 09, 2016
I wanto be the Next Pewdiepie and Ksi In Nigeria...

Support your own, Vlogging all the way, im open to suggestions
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by May19th: 7:35am On Oct 09, 2016
Blogging is challenging these days..... my role models are the guys at FINANCIAL WATCH, in less than one year those guys are amazing.
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by MenaNathsBlog(f): 7:39am On Oct 09, 2016
Please rate my blog and tell me what to improve on www.menanath.com thanks
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by techinfong: 7:49am On Oct 09, 2016
Are you a french lady?
MenaNathsBlog:
Please rate my blog and tell me what to improve on www.menanath.com thanks
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by Talk2Bella(f): 8:10am On Oct 09, 2016
talk2bella.com
Nigerianfeminism..com
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by oyindelacreme(f): 8:44am On Oct 09, 2016
i have my own niche
thank you for the tip though
https://whistlingbeautiful./2016/09/22/head-of-state-series-pt-1/
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 09, 2016
May19th:
Blogging is challenging these days..... my role models are the guys at FINANCIAL WATCH, in less than one year those guys are amazing.

Holy cow! I just checked them out, impressive stats. They achieved in less than 1 year what it literally takes most bloggers several years on average to achieve. Maybe they spent alot on paid advertising and expert SEO. Thanks for sharing anyway, those guys are a motivation.
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 09, 2016
so this topic make fp, bt alexa stupidness no make, techinfong tell dem o
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by techinfong: 9:03am On Oct 09, 2016
What you don't know is that many bloggers aren't interested in Alexa
Ifexxy:
so this topic make fp, bt alexa stupidness no make, techinfong tell dem o
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 09, 2016
techinfong:
What you don't know is that many bloggers aren't interested in Alexa
tell me sumtin
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by DavidTheGeek: 9:22am On Oct 09, 2016
techinfong:
So you want to be the next linda ikeji? cheesy Believe me you can't start with a free domain like she did so take that off from your mind o grin ,even bloggers with domain name never make am.
Though she isn't my own role model,mine is Mr Paschal Okafor!!

Here we go : ....
Clicked on this post cuz front page is dry cheesy

Most of those celebrities are having millions of followers,one day they may wish to follow back. How many views do you think you can get from someone having a million followers?

How does a celebrity following you back bring views to one's blog? (As little as i know, it doesn't!)

2.I must Publish Atleast once in a day :

This applies to only news/entertainment blogs. Others may publish even once in a week.

COMMENT: Good write up.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by techinfong: 9:40am On Oct 09, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

Clicked on this post cuz front page is dry cheesy

Ekabo sir! Soko o jepo

How does a celebrity following you back bring views to one's blog? (As little as i know, it doesn't!)

I said when he/she share somethings about you

This applies to only news/entertainment blogs. Others may publish even once in a week.
I mentioned that bro
COMMENT: Good write up.
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by idolda: 9:41am On Oct 09, 2016
Is it that hard to rank high on Alexa? I opened my forum December 2014 and started real posting last yr by the middle of last year I already had Alexa rank of below 350,000 with 14 back links although I now now in 590,000 with 13 backlinks. Funny enough I only check those stats when I see any discussions on that and I need to add that since it's a forum 99% of my posts are copied and paste
Re: 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo by grandstar(m): 9:53am On Oct 09, 2016
Northmall:

Thank you my brother.

I have set up a new blog and it's dedicated to a medical problem. I am already getting about 2 visitors daily and hope to ram this up to 200 a day in about 2 months time. My target is a 1,000 visitors a satin 6 months time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Makes A Successful Blog? / Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tips / How Can You Secure A Website from Being Hacked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.