Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Is It In The Scope Of Science To Determine Where And How Life Started? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Is It In The Scope Of Science To Determine Where And How Life Started? (461 Views)

How To Use Science To Get More Friends. / Contribution Of Science And Technology In Agriculture / Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It In The Scope Of Science To Determine Where And How Life Started? by greatdude: 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
HI peeps, hope y'all having a good weekend. Just thought to bring this issue up here. As we know this has been around for a while and one that's somewhat divisive. I'm not talking about some point in the process but the beginning of all life. Is it within the scope of science to determine this?
Re: Is It In The Scope Of Science To Determine Where And How Life Started? by orunto27: 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
Yes. Science and Arts are Divisions of Pneumatology.
Re: Is It In The Scope Of Science To Determine Where And How Life Started? by Teniolasmart: 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
i dont know for u OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ask trapqueen
Re: Is It In The Scope Of Science To Determine Where And How Life Started? by greatdude: 10:23am On Oct 09, 2016
orunto27:
Yes. Science and Arts are Divisions of Pneumatology.
or maybe I should ask you 'has science discovered the origin of life?'
Re: Is It In The Scope Of Science To Determine Where And How Life Started? by orunto27: 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
Science is not straight forward yet.
Re: Is It In The Scope Of Science To Determine Where And How Life Started? by greatdude: 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
orunto27:
Science is not straight forward yet.
sorry sir/ma, I'm trying to understand you. Are you saying that all we have from science at the moment are guesses?
Re: Is It In The Scope Of Science To Determine Where And How Life Started? by orunto27: 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
No but Spirit discoveries are intelligence reports better than Science and Arts.

(1) (Reply)

5 Simple Ways To Improve Your Internet Experience / WIN N4,000,000 + Free Ticket To USA In 2017 Microsoft Office World Championship / The Moon Landing Conspiracy:what The USSR Said. Qna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.