Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Car Mechanic Needed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Mechanic Needed (544 Views)

As A Car Mechanic, What Is The Most Strange Faults You Have Found On An Car? / Top 7 Qualities And Attributes You Must Look For In A Professional Car Mechanic / 5 Ways To Know More Than Your Car Mechanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car Mechanic Needed by Kseafresh: 1:52am On Oct 09, 2016
Are you looking for a competent and reliable automobile mechanic?well look no futher!!we are here to help you with your car..we deal with american,japanese cars and what have you as long it runs on petrol...No matter the problem your car have,we would fix it.we work with honesty and integrity and also with the fear of God..our temporary workshop site is at okota,lagos.
we are available for any questions on car matters(typically responds within 24 Hrs),and also render assistance in buying and selling of vehicles...
Contact Engr Fitex on 08033549735

(1) (Reply)

Sound Nigerian Used Toyota Sienna Needed / Issue With Gear Box / They Said My Golf 4 Can Enter Code, If I Keep Removing My Battery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.