Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today (46637 Views)

BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) / Phyno Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today / Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Mavin Stars & Wizkid Ex Tania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by bigiyaro(m): 9:37am On Oct 09, 2016
TVTKOKO:
To me,, that guy is not a musician but a business man
that is the difference between success and 4cup. Combined passion/talent + business know how = successful man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by okwadatigbogal: 9:44am On Oct 09, 2016
k
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Yorobastard(m): 9:47am On Oct 09, 2016
HarryTellMe:
Lets talk true once and for all...
Are those his real eyes or contact lens....
Been wondering though?

I thought the same....but they are his real eyes
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by ETILA100(m): 9:53am On Oct 09, 2016
happy birthday obago
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Talk2Bella(f): 9:54am On Oct 09, 2016
Cutehector:
hiding ke.. i'm nearer Dan u can ever imagine

*checks around*
Can't find you
Miss you small sha wink
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:00am On Oct 09, 2016
Ujumira:

main I wanted to ask as well
Hi hi smiley
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by ifeomaekol(f): 10:01am On Oct 09, 2016
E sure for me-----happy birthday bro, my brother's date n month mate I greet you. Love ur musical slangs. Seems likes all the fine n great guys where all born in the month of october----hmmmmmmm.
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by oscaruzie(m): 10:07am On Oct 09, 2016
StoneLucifer:
Not a fan of his musics..

Badbelle spotted....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Krismart(m): 10:14am On Oct 09, 2016
My age mate. Happy birthday bro
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by moshould(m): 10:15am On Oct 09, 2016
Eze Nnunu,God bless ur new age, n u make me dey learn igbo language....I I gbadun ur flow....

1 Like

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Igboid: 10:28am On Oct 09, 2016
Phyno and his natural exotic eyes!

Yes,Phyno might look older than his age, but that's actually his real age. I know some guys who were his classmates in school. He is 30 plus or minus 1.

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Cutehector(m): 10:29am On Oct 09, 2016
Talk2Bella:

*checks around*
Can't find you
Miss you small sha wink
I will start bugging ur life now grin
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by anyicash(m): 10:36am On Oct 09, 2016
keep d ball rolling, happy birthday Phyno. we love u.
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by buddy221(m): 10:41am On Oct 09, 2016
Alobam
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by DonaTee(f): 10:47am On Oct 09, 2016
rawpadgin:
why did i even quit the game

he looks old @ 30 anyway

he actually looks his age. My hubby had a fit dis morning wen I read out d title. Phyno for ogbe in enugu, his set in sch hahahaha 30 na football age jare infact phyno is not even near 37 ofozia 30.
But if he's 30, means im still in my mummy's womb undecided grin
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by sweetcocoa(f): 10:51am On Oct 09, 2016
onward4life:

Just in case Phyno actually came from the Same local Govt as Flavour (Orumba south) in Anambra.

But both are Enugu brought up and partially Based.

Up Lagos
Phyno's from Awka south.
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by photoshoot(m): 10:58am On Oct 09, 2016
safarigirl:
it's real. Lots of people have light-coloured eyes in the East.

I know a guy with grey eyes and a little girl with bluish-grey eyes....it's real sha

Hey, very untrue, those are pure contacts. I used to have same colour as well.
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by photoshoot(m): 10:59am On Oct 09, 2016
eherbal:
they're real bro. I've seen them myself

Not real, seeing them physically doesn't mean, most folks thought my eyes was like that, till I would remove my lens in front of them.
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by photoshoot(m): 11:00am On Oct 09, 2016
Iisha:

I heard they are real. I love the eyes though!

Na, contact lens.
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by rawpadgin(m): 11:01am On Oct 09, 2016
DonaTee:

he actually looks his age. My hubby had a fit dis morning wen I read out d title. Phyno for ogbe in enugu, his set in sch hahahaha 30 na football age jare infact phyno is not even near 37 ofozia 30.
But if he's 30, means im still in my mummy's womb undecided grin
Nah, he looks older

take a look @ my dp & guess my age
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by photoshoot(m): 11:01am On Oct 09, 2016
Yorobastard:

I thought the same....but they are his real eyes

No Sir.
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by photoshoot(m): 11:02am On Oct 09, 2016
rawpadgin:
Nah, he looks older

take a look @ my dp & guess my age

28/29
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by rawpadgin(m): 11:07am On Oct 09, 2016
Barigaboy:

Maybe becos Music requires a lot of money. Recording a track in studio now ranges from 20k to 300k. How many song r u planning to drop. Atleast 7 to 12 in an album. Shooting Video is 300k to 5million. How many video r u planning to shoot. Radio promo no be free. Even if u never get money once your music blow my brother u cant walk freely on d street anymore . U can not hustle any how or enter commercial bus. I hardly walk on d street sometimes back. I go everywhere on bike with area boys stopping me at junctions once they site me. My brother before I go out n return I wud have sent like 5k that was like 7years back. I cant go n hustle except u r station is an office. My brother no be small thing o. I still go to studio but I don't go to shows like before n m free alittle bit now. Faze told me that when its get to a time I need to leave my area go somewhere more civilize meaning my cost of living will be getting higher.
I stopped writing songs like 9years ago

maybe my location played a major role in my decision to quit

in warri, even if dem plant c4 for ur body u nor go still blow & I was too young & maybe scared to get out of my comfort zone

brother, I been dey murder beat o!
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by kosheybhad(f): 11:08am On Oct 09, 2016
Congrats
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by rawpadgin(m): 11:09am On Oct 09, 2016
Barigaboy:

Maybe becos Music requires a lot of money. Recording a track in studio now ranges from 20k to 300k. How many song r u planning to drop. Atleast 7 to 12 in an album. Shooting Video is 300k to 5million. How many video r u planning to shoot. Radio promo no be free. Even if u never get money once your music blow my brother u cant walk freely on d street anymore . U can not hustle any how or enter commercial bus. I hardly walk on d street sometimes back. I go everywhere on bike with area boys stopping me at junctions once they site me. My brother before I go out n return I wud have sent like 5k that was like 7years back. I cant go n hustle except u r station is an office. My brother no be small thing o. I still go to studio but I don't go to shows like before n m free alittle bit now. Faze told me that when its get to a time I need to leave my area go somewhere more civilize meaning my cost of living will be getting higher.
I stopped writing songs like 9years ago

maybe my location played a major role in my decision to quit

in warri, even if dem plant c4 for ur body u nor go still blow & I was too young & maybe scared to get out of my comfort zone

brother, I been dey murder beat o! #fact
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by rawpadgin(m): 11:18am On Oct 09, 2016
photoshoot:

28/29
wrong, am above 30
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Nathanieloo7(m): 11:22am On Oct 09, 2016
TVTKOKO:
To me,, that guy is not a musician but a business man

And olamide is what?
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by princepee: 11:25am On Oct 09, 2016
photoshoot:

Na, contact lens.
u mean he have been wearing it from childhood? Take a look at his childhood pics. And see its natural. Those of us who knew him in our hood in 042 know it have always been that way.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by slysteel: 11:29am On Oct 09, 2016
onward4life:

Just in case Phyno actually came from the Same local Govt as Flavour (Orumba south) in Anambra.

But both are Enugu brought up and partially Based.

Up Lagos
He is from awka and not orumba
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by TVTKOKO(m): 11:43am On Oct 09, 2016
Nathanieloo7:

And olamide is what?
Are you this dumb?? What brought olamide to the discourse now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD's Daughter Graduates From High School / Tony Umez And Wife Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / 'Aunt Maria': Femi Branch Transforms Himself From Male To Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.