Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? (44393 Views)

Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) / Obituary Of Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fume In Port Harcourt / Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Elizabethoni(f): 9:21am On Oct 10, 2016
Carinaflo:
OP, I have a primary school classmate with the surname ifediora. she is from umudioka village in Awka town in Anambra State.
I'm still in contact with her on fb.
I don't know if she can help
Cc. bigfrancis21

This is the closest link to finding his people
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by TheArchangel(f): 9:23am On Oct 10, 2016
byvan03:

grin grin cheesy M bia village, m kuo gi na moderator gi onye usa nkwu isi aba okpu for banning nwa ada cheesy.
grin grin Ana m eche gi na Christmas. cheesy grin
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Bishops10(m): 9:33am On Oct 10, 2016
Has he seen any clue to his father's family members
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Kentvilla: 9:44am On Oct 10, 2016
Your father no try oo. Igbos abroad always reveal their identity to their children in case of necessity. I pray you reach them soon. Goodluck
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by igbomynation: 10:07am On Oct 10, 2016
I have find the family. The information I got is that the man visited Nigeria last in 2000.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by mavinc4u(f): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2016
igbomynation:
I have find the family. The information I got is that the man visited Nigeria last in 2000.

This is not a joke section. Be serious oh so that we should stop searching. The guy said the father visited 2001 and you are saying 2000.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Akudinso(m): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2016
did not see any email contact here, however I know Umudioka in Anambra state, but the family I did not know let him come to Nigeria or mail me @ eubanwayahoo.com. I will help him locate the family. I live at Nkwerezunaka
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by iPopAlomo(m): 11:23am On Oct 10, 2016
bigfrancis21:
Hey everyone,

This is probably not the right place to post this but does anyone here know the Ifediora family of Umudioka? My friend here in the US was born to an Igbo father and african american mother. He has never been to Nigeria before and the last time his father visited Nigeria was in 2001. Unfortunately, his father did not tell him much about his village and now his father is late and he desperately wants to reach out to his father's people to inform them of the man's death but he has no way of locating them. The much he knows is that his dad is from the Ifediora family of Umudioka, not sure whether it is the one in Awka or Dunukofia LGA. His father went to St. Patrick's College Asaba. His father's full name is Ifeanyi Emmanuel Ifediora and his father's siblings' names are Uchenna, Nathaniel, Chidiogo etc.

Please anyone who by chance knows this family or is related to them or anyone living in Awka/Dunukofia and environs who can help locate the Ifediora family in Umudioka, please send me an email immediately. My friend desperately wants to reconnect with his father's side of the family.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Cc Ajaanaoka
Odenigboaroli
Igboid

PS: Attached below is a picture of the man. Please does anyone recognize him?

My smartphone is dead at the moment... I've got two classmates back in sec sch... They were brothers... Yeah same class as me... The snr didn't use his Ifediora surname the junior bro did... Might be your bro... Might not... It would'nt harm reachn out... Send a pm to me... I'll send you his facebook link... As soon as i get electricity...
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Pylony(m): 11:34am On Oct 10, 2016
DavidEsq:

Wateva questions that u claim need answers here shld be left for the birds. The dude really wants to reconnect with his roots cos suddenly, the idea of having his father cremated or buried in a strange land seems too traumatic for him. I had to search for my fada's place myself with a lil help from my mom and wen I met my Fiancee who is very much in touch with her roots, she by her body language and subtlety (women I hail una) made me really put a drive to reconnecting. Today, I'm on first -name basis with our village king and a host of my kinsmen. So pls, encourage the dude to reconnect.
I never made any claims here, any way you can wait for the birds to tell the tells...
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by igbomynation: 11:39am On Oct 10, 2016
@ Mavinc4u, I don't manufacture information is what I got from my enquiry. Another information I got is that the man didn't build any house in their village. And that he left Nigeria around 1970s. That is the initial time he left Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:40am On Oct 10, 2016
igbomynation:
cc BigFrancis21
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by mavinc4u(f): 11:47am On Oct 10, 2016
igbomynation:
@ Mavinc4u, I don't manufacture information is what I got from my enquiry. Another information I got is that the man didn't build any house in their village. And that he left Nigeria around 1970s. That is the initial time he left Nigeria.

Oh I see. May be that was why the man does not visit. Hope he has land where he would be buried? By the way, is it dunukohia or awka?
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by igbomynation: 11:49am On Oct 10, 2016
Dunukofia
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Elijahifediora1: 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
bigfrancis21:

He is like a father to me. It's a great lost to our family Ifediora of umuezechu village Umudioka in dunukofia local government anambra state.
I lost his contact since 2002. Contact me. 08180127789. emarfranka@yahoo.com. Fb. Elijah Ifediora

I have attached the man's photo. Please can anyone confirm if his face is familiar or share with someone who might know him/his family?
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Onyitina(f): 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Onyitina(f): 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
Do they call the man Cambodia....Cos my colleague frm umudioka contacted chido and uchenna?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by DavidEsq(m): 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
Pylony:
I never made any claims here, any way you can wait for the birds to tell the tells...
cheesy
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Odimson69: 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
The message is clear.IMO don't answer ifediora but ihediora so it should be from anambra because its anambra name
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by mavinc4u(f): 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
Elijahifediora1:
. He is like a father to me. It's a great lost to our family Ifediora of umuezechu village Umudioka in dunukofia local government anambra state.
I lost his contact since 2002. Contact me. 08180127789. emarfranka@yahoo.com. Fb. Elijah Ifediora

I have attached the man's photo. Please can anyone confirm if his face is familiar or share with someone who might know him/his family?

Serious? And you just created the account today. Op, be very careful with who you contact. Some people in this country are not smiling at all.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by bigfrancis21: 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
igbomynation:

This sounds probably correct. I think you got the right information.

Thanks so much.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by bigfrancis21: 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
Onyitina:
Do they call the man Cambodia? Cos my colleague frm umudioka contacted chido and uchenna?

Thanks Onyi. I'll call you soon.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by bigfrancis21: 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
chival:
Just confirmed that the Ifedioras are indeed from Umudioka. Unfortunately my mum says she has lost contact with them. I'll keep asking though. Hope you find him soon. Cheers.

chival:

I am from Umudioka in Dunukofia. I'll ask around.

hillaryyy:
I can help u locate the family, email me, zcrutiny@yahoo.com

dollydolly:

Good morning @bigfrancis21.
I'm from Ifitedunu in Dunukofia and my Dad spent his early life in Fegge, Onitsha too. just contacted him and he has promised to help me ask his colleagues/friends and I'm almost sure he will find something.
I'll keep you updated once I get any info from him.I wish you good luck in your search.

Thanks so much guys, I really do appreciate everything.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by bigfrancis21: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
mavinc4u:

Serious? And you just created the account today. Op, be very careful with who you contact. Some people in this country are not smiling at all.

Ya I am. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by bigfrancis21: 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
Eminent012:
Hmm this is serious. I'm not from umudioka, but my boss is from umudioka Awka. e mail me for his contact. I believe he will be of help. Good luck in ur quest.

pqmeup:
where is your mail address please. I can gladly do that for him

dollydolly:

Good morning @bigfrancis21.
I'm from Ifitedunu in Dunukofia and my Dad spent his early life in Fegge, Onitsha too. just contacted him and he has promised to help me ask his colleagues/friends and I'm almost sure he will find something.
I'll keep you updated once I get any info from him.I wish you good luck in your search.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by fpeter(f): 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
following closely, I pray the family is located.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Ivoryred(f): 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
bigfrancis21:

It's most likely not the one in Imo. The surname is not common in the Imo area.
ok
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by veave(f): 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
am sorry i could not help you ask. please forgive me.
pray you find your relative soon. errrm, why was there no communication all these while?
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Elijahifediora1: 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
I don't know if you got my mail. Pls he is my brother. My Facebook Id is Elijah Ifediora . My email adders is emarfranka@yahoo.com. Phone +2348180127789. Thanks
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Elijahifediora1: 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
A friend informed me of this news this morning and asked me to creat an account on nairaland so that I can connect with the guy the person that posted it online. The whole information he provided is correct and that's why I responded.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Elijahifediora1: 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
We call him Elvis or Ifeanyi . He visited Nigeria 2001 around June/July before 9/11 attack in US. We both went to Benin republic . He later visited Nigeria 2002 and since then I lost his contact both Email and phone but I think he lives in Carolina . He told me his first daughter was 1982.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
Elijahifediora1:
We call him Elvis or Ifeanyi . He visited Nigeria 2001 around June/July before 9/11 attack in US. We both went to Benin republic . He later visited Nigeria 2002 and since then I lost his contact both Email and phone but I think he lives in Carolina . He told me his first daughter was 1982.

U sound genuine....

Cc. Bigfrancis21

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Ishilove: 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
Onyitina:
Do they call the man Cambodia? Cos my colleague frm umudioka contacted chido and uchenna?
Bigfrancis21

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! / I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. / Only Introverts Will Understand These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.