Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Nigerian Comedian Gandoki Breaks Guinness World Record - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Comedian Gandoki Breaks Guinness World Record (1202 Views)

Breaking: Nigerian Gospel Singer, St. Chika Set To Break Guinness World Record / Nigerian Lady Breaks The World Record For Longest Dance Marathon By Individual / Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Comedian Gandoki Breaks Guinness World Record by mimelord(f): 7:12am On Oct 09, 2016
Ace comedian Gandoki ( Tony Mofe Ereku ) On Saturday 1st of October put Nigeria on the world map by becoming the first Comedian to perform non -stop stand- up comedy for 42 hours and 10 mins.

He now holds the new world record for the Longest Stand - up comedy performance by an individual betting the past record of 40 hours and 8 mins. The world breaking challenge started on Thursday 29 th of October by 8 : 00 pm at the Exclusive mansions hotel, Victoria island and climaxed at about 12 : 34 pm on Independence day , when he beat the previous record
Read more »

http://fimtvblog..com.ng/2016/10/nigerian-comedian-gandoki-breaks.html

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Comedian Gandoki Breaks Guinness World Record by kingphilip(m): 7:13am On Oct 09, 2016
Has been officially handed over a plague or something to show for it or its just we giving him before the main thing

I'll like to listen to the comedy sha but 42 hours on just watching might just be a turn off to me but if the comedy is juicy why not someone might not even know when the time is going

Lalasticlala come see o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Comedian Gandoki Breaks Guinness World Record by ourkobo: 7:23am On Oct 09, 2016
mimelord:
Ace comedian Gandoki ( Tony Mofe Ereku ) On Saturday 1st of October put Nigeria on the world map by becoming the first Comedian to perform non -stop stand- up comedy for 42 hours and 10 mins.

He now holds the new world record for the Longest Stand - up comedy performance by an individual betting the past record of 40 hours and 8 mins. The world breaking challenge started on Thursday 29 th of October by 8 : 00 pm at the Exclusive mansions hotel, Victoria island and climaxed at about 12 : 34 pm on Independence day , when he beat the previous record
Read more »

http://fimtvblog..com.ng/2016/10/nigerian-comedian-gandoki-breaks.html

pics oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Comedian Gandoki Breaks Guinness World Record by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 09, 2016
Congrats to him sha but I know say he go don break another record of sharing the driest jokes in a row or wetin man pikin go dey yarn for that long?
Re: Nigerian Comedian Gandoki Breaks Guinness World Record by kunzyomi(m): 7:41am On Oct 09, 2016
Ok....we don hear
Re: Nigerian Comedian Gandoki Breaks Guinness World Record by jeff1993: 7:44am On Oct 09, 2016
h
Re: Nigerian Comedian Gandoki Breaks Guinness World Record by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 09, 2016
muyoge:
Congrats to him sha but I know say he go don break another record of sharing the driest jokes in a row or wetin man pikin go dey yarn for that long?

Hahahhaaahahahahaha true that
Re: Nigerian Comedian Gandoki Breaks Guinness World Record by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 09, 2016
muyoge:

if his jokes were boring he wouldn't continue...so some people have their taste like they say one my food is another man poison
Re: Nigerian Comedian Gandoki Breaks Guinness World Record by Electronzeez(m): 11:49am On Oct 09, 2016
muyoge:

Do you listen to gandoki jokes at all ?? . He is not some kind of comedian that goes on stage with memorised script .simply go on YouTube to watch his performance on stand up Nigeria and the rest then you will have an understanding why this news could be true.
Re: Nigerian Comedian Gandoki Breaks Guinness World Record by blithe2nice(m): 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
Wish him well sha,but make him stop taking too much weed. Just an advice though,cux e don dey show for him jokes.

(1) (Reply)

GOOD NEWS! Orji Uzor Kalu’s Son Develops A Money Spilling Game App / Rig Engineer Program / How To Apply To The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.