Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? (20599 Views)

How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? / Why Doesn't God Answer My Prayers? / TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Flirtyjane(f): 8:57am On Oct 09, 2016
No matter the level of our knowledge in the Bible or our level of religious inclination, we all know God's standard when it comes to sexual immorality. So need to dwell or preach about it. No one is ignorant. The decision to abide or disobey is personal and there is a always a reward for obedience. The question now is, Does God really answer the prayers of virgins more because they are pure? If yes, what of those who are non virgins? If No, how then do virgins get a reward from God for remaining undefiled and willingly submitting to God righteousness?

http://newsentryportal..com/2016/10/does-god-really-answer-prayers-of.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Cutehector(m): 8:59am On Oct 09, 2016
grin grin grin

God answers the prayers of those who "have faith" in him!

And not because of your "self-acclaimed" righteousness

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Educationentry: 9:00am On Oct 09, 2016
Flirtyjane:
No matter the level of our knowledge in the Bible or our level of religious inclination, we all know God's standard when it comes to sexual immorality. So need to dwell or preach about it. No one is ignorant. The decision to abide or disobey is personal and there is a always a reward for obedience. The question now is, Does God really answer the prayers of virgins more because they are pure? If yes, what of those who are non virgins? If No, how then do virgins get a reward from God for remaining undefiled and willingly submitting to God righteousness?

You again!
Are you a virgin?

3 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Gossiplover: 9:02am On Oct 09, 2016
Cutehector:
grin grin grin

God answers the prayers of those who "have faith" in him!

And not because of your "self-acclaimed" righteousness
So anyone having faith in God is the key, no matter what he or she does? SMH

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Cutehector(m): 9:03am On Oct 09, 2016
Gossiplover:

So anyone having faith in God is the key, no matter what he or she does? SMH
Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Gossiplover: 9:05am On Oct 09, 2016
Flirtyjane:

It depends on the reason such a person is a virgin. Some are virgin by choice because they understand the essence of purity before God. While others are virgin before they have not yet seen that gal or boy to do them righteously...lol. The opportunity never come...

3 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by eph12(m): 9:06am On Oct 09, 2016
No wonder He has been answering my prayers so quickly shocked

9 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Educationentry: 9:08am On Oct 09, 2016
eph12:

Good for you,
But is that the reason(s) alone?

Lalasticlala, mynd44, fynestboi
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Bugatie(m): 9:10am On Oct 09, 2016
eph12:

Mine too

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Bugatie(m): 9:11am On Oct 09, 2016
Educationentry:

Good for you,
But is that the reason(s) alone?

You missed the joke

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Flirtyjane(f): 9:14am On Oct 09, 2016
This one no be joking matter cos I need to know so I will decide to be tearing like other girls or I wait till Mr right comes..
*wink*

Where the mod?

3 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by EyeHateGod: 9:15am On Oct 09, 2016
grin just Loves Pus*y
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Gossiplover: 9:17am On Oct 09, 2016
Flirtyjane:
This one no be joking matter cos I need to know so I will decide to be tearing like other girls or I wait till Mr right comes..
*wink*

Where the mod?

I sorry for you...Lol

Lalasticlala, fynestboi
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by HARDDON: 9:26am On Oct 09, 2016
If d ways of God were d ways of men, this wet dream postulation wud hv held tru, but it aint

If this was so, Jesus wudnt come from David linage but one of d holy prophets.
Saul/paul wudnt write most of d new tastement,

God answers the prayer of those who tune to d right frequency. Wit d right heart

Been a virgin does makes u spiritually sensitive to d leading of d Holy Spirit n u r likely to pray aright

But d fact is most virgins aint in tone with dier spiritual self n therefore, live like every other

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by yomi007k(m): 9:27am On Oct 09, 2016
tongue

I dont gerrit....I aint a virgin but my prayers r still very much answered speedily.

I aint even holy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Engineer123(m): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2016
God answers prayers of whom he wish, irrespective of your status.

3 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 09, 2016
Many are missing the point here.
Some are only here to discredit decency and purity. The question is does God answers the prayers of Virgins speedily since they are pure? it a yes or no answer with a reason.

That post didnt say God only answers prayers of virgins only. Married men and women are non virgins and it doesn't make them willful sinners no matter the amount of sex they have.

A former womaniser that is repentant and doesn't secret enter that hole, even not a virgin doesn't mean his prayers will not be heard.

The only things, it depends on what you are presently doing. God can answer the prayers of a harlot, if she is truly repentant and doesn't return back to harlotry.

But if you are still banging and your conscience doesn't correct you, and you still wish to bang, forget it...God can never and will never hear your prayers. Except you think God is a liar.

Not everything good things happening to us is from God. Do not be deceived that God is answering your prayers..Even good things happen to pagans, murderers and thieves. And they also pray. It doesn't mean God answers their prayers.

Sexual sins is one aspect and their are sins..Refraining from sexual immorality is not sufficient enough. But it is easier to obey all other laws if your sexually chaste. If you can obey the bigger laws, then it easier to obey the smaller laws.

Don't be deceived, God doesn't listen to prayers of unrighteous people...It is in His Word, the Bible.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Flirtyjane(f): 10:02am On Oct 09, 2016
Best comment ever. You are blessed.

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 09, 2016
Op,wait...Lemme ask Ifa...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 09, 2016
Flirtyjane:

Yes. He does.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by chamillitary64(m): 10:16am On Oct 09, 2016
Advice 101, start tearing : cool
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 09, 2016
SMh!
this op self, lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by EternalBeing: 10:18am On Oct 09, 2016
Not just that of virgins. My experience has shown me that whenever I make genuine efforts to avoid unholy thoughts and avoid sinning, my prayer get faster answers.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by ogunvic41(m): 10:19am On Oct 09, 2016
It wasn't stated in the bible, besides a virgin can be a terrible sinner...

3 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by ednut1(m): 10:20am On Oct 09, 2016
hahhahahah dis is a joke. me think ur advised to a virgin for ur own good. d tension nd wahala dat comes with sex no worth am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by ebujany(m): 10:20am On Oct 09, 2016
Well it depends on how you see it.....from right yes but from left no
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by freeman95(m): 10:20am On Oct 09, 2016
rubbish!

u have no right to speak for your mudafuckking imaginative God

no prayer is ever answered!

as long as u have to wait to get a reply then its crap

is your God programmed

3 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by eph12(m): 10:21am On Oct 09, 2016
Bugatie:

You missed the joke
grin
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Dottore: 10:21am On Oct 09, 2016
No biblical proof that virgins get more speedy answers
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by olutosfem(f): 10:22am On Oct 09, 2016
Whether you're a virgin or not, God answers prayers. He's a gracious and merciful God that's why u see that the same rain that makes sugar cane sweet makes bitter leaf bitter even some unbelievers are more prosperous than believers. God is not a man and does not act as one.

2 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by safarigirl(f): 10:24am On Oct 09, 2016
Hahaha, no be small whatsapp...some people have turned themselves to God's spokesperson.

Some people might not have had intercourse, but their minds are dirtier than the minds of nymphos...will God still answer the prayer of such people speedily?

People need to get this flawed view of virgins as some pure, unstained person. That is nowhere near what an actual virgin is like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eminem Becomes A Born Again Christian / 8 Great Lessons From 8 Great Men Of God. / Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.