Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

The Saddest Way To Die. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Saddest Way To Die. (1319 Views)

“I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter / I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) / I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Saddest Way To Die. by donpope1(m): 9:58am On Oct 09, 2016
This woman was home wrapping Christmas presents she bought for all her ‘friends’ and ‘family’. She died but nobody really noticed. Nobody went to check on her. Her skeletal remains were found 3 years later.

cry cry

Re: The Saddest Way To Die. by nedu2000(m): 10:09am On Oct 09, 2016
And 4 3yrs none of the alleged friends and family bothered to check up on her,at least out of curiosity,wonder why she hasn't picked up her calls.tragi

1 Like

Re: The Saddest Way To Die. by xendra: 10:10am On Oct 09, 2016
sad indeed! cry embarassed embarassed
Re: The Saddest Way To Die. by 5minsmadness: 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
How true is this?

Landlord didnt come to ask for rent for those three years? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Saddest Way To Die. by corisande: 11:46am On Oct 10, 2016
unbelievable! she lived isolated? no neighbours? even the family and friends she was wrapping gifts for didn't deem it fit to check on her? Hian! i don't believe this

1 Like

Re: The Saddest Way To Die. by jashar(f): 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
So, who exactly was she wrapping presents for?

hmmm....

(1) (Reply)

Wicked Husband Force Wife To Have Sex With Dog / High Court Declares Many Nigerian Marriages Illegal, See If It Affects You / Some Bastard Men Now Have An Organization For Pedophiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.