Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Living My Dreaam. Watch My First Drama Skit Produced And Directed By Me! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Living My Dreaam. Watch My First Drama Skit Produced And Directed By Me! (733 Views)

Divorce Not Allowed" A Movie Directed By Mike Ezuruonye Live In London / BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living My Dreaam. Watch My First Drama Skit Produced And Directed By Me! by kofomichael(f): 10:09am On Oct 09, 2016
Re: Living My Dreaam. Watch My First Drama Skit Produced And Directed By Me! by kofomichael(f): 10:17am On Oct 09, 2016
ujsizzle

lalastica

ijebabe

Help me move it to the front page. I need people to rate me so as to know where to improve
Re: Living My Dreaam. Watch My First Drama Skit Produced And Directed By Me! by kofomichael(f): 10:18am On Oct 09, 2016
Re: Living My Dreaam. Watch My First Drama Skit Produced And Directed By Me! by kofomichael(f): 10:12am On Oct 10, 2016
I need comments please. embarassed
Re: Living My Dreaam. Watch My First Drama Skit Produced And Directed By Me! by kofomichael(f): 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
watch and share your thoughts
Re: Living My Dreaam. Watch My First Drama Skit Produced And Directed By Me! by gidjah(m): 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
H B D SIS
kofomichael:
watch and share your thoughts

1 Like

Re: Living My Dreaam. Watch My First Drama Skit Produced And Directed By Me! by Originalsly: 6:44am On Oct 31, 2016
The first one.... I guess you were filming with a phone with cracked up/dirty screen ... the actors kept drifting in and out of the picture... or is it my phone need a larger screen? The second clip was much better with the actors being on screen. They are both like the usual Nollywood overnight movies... dragging.Spend more time on the script... need suspense...twists and surprises. First movie... you know the beginning and how it would end...we may know that too from jump...predictable... but what happens between is what makes it interesting or a good movie. What happened in yours?...nothing. BTW...is that babe going to be wearing the same outfit in all your films?

1 Like

Re: Living My Dreaam. Watch My First Drama Skit Produced And Directed By Me! by kofomichael(f): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
Originalsly:
The first one.... I guess you were filming with a phone with cracked up/dirty screen ... the actors kept drifting in and out of the picture... or is it my phone need a larger screen? The second clip was much better with the actors being on screen. They are both like the usual Nollywood overnight movies... dragging.Spend more time on the script... need suspense...twists and surprises. First movie... you know the beginning and how it would end...we may know that too from jump...predictable... but what happens between is what makes it interesting or a good movie. What happened in yours?...nothing. BTW...is that babe going to be wearing the same outfit in all your films?

Very funny I'm just seeing this now. thanks for your observations and advice, like I stated this is my first work and more or less a project. I believe Rome was not built in a day and practice make perfect. This is my dream and what I love to do, im not stopping here and I'm doing alot of research and studies to be better . So be expecting something better every time.

(1) (Reply)

October: Domestic Violence Awareness Month / MOVIE REVIEW: Brother Jekwu / List Of 2017 Winter Anime That I Am Watching Right Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.