Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:00 AM

TUFACE Has A Beef With OAU Students - My Justifiable Conclusion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TUFACE Has A Beef With OAU Students - My Justifiable Conclusion (713 Views)

Tuface Has Been Chained And Used By Hausa-fulani To Perpetrate Their Agenda / Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele / Chinese now Producing Corned Beef with Dead Bodies & Export them To Africa (Foto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TUFACE Has A Beef With OAU Students - My Justifiable Conclusion by fattbabakay(m): 10:47am On Oct 09, 2016
I have always jettisoned the rumored gist of 2face Idibia's beef with Obafemi Awolowo University Students, but I decided to keep it to my confused self as it was not so pellucid, as I impatiently await an evident occurrence that would validate my thought towards such supposition.

Some 3 years ago, 2FACE organized a campus tour contest, which stated that any school that won would be hosting 2FACE and his crew on its campus. As well known, Great Ife! we've always been been destined to win, losing is never an option. Obafemi Awolowo University ended up winning the contest, but for whatever the reason might be, 2FACE failed to keep to his part of the agreement, for why??

The talk permeates the four walls of the University campus and beyond, murmurs and grumbles all consolidated with the futile hope of him still showing up, but it was a fantasy, then it became a pseudo among enthusiasts and campus socialites that tuface can't stomach us.

Now, the recent occurrence that validated such counterclaim was during Sunny Ade's birthday celebrated In OAU. TUFACE was part of those that graced the event, looking all fresh and inviting, but all means, no matter how desperate, to reach and greet him by OAU students proved abortive, the look on his face was like "If you dare come near me". Sharp OAU students, we knew we would still get a chance to see him as he was meant to perform at the after party of the event, but to our utmost awe, he didn't show up..

Sounds like coincidence?? Not to me! The question is why? The only fast track answer to such, is nothing but "Probably 2FACE has something against OAU students". Or OAU failed to give him admission when he was a JAMBITE? Who knows?

SOURCE : http://eduregard.com/tuface-beef-oau-students-justifiable-conclusion/
Re: TUFACE Has A Beef With OAU Students - My Justifiable Conclusion by fattbabakay(m): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2016
Am I alone on thissss??
Re: TUFACE Has A Beef With OAU Students - My Justifiable Conclusion by nuelzy: 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
maybe u all stink like garlic undecided

(1) (Reply)

Davido And A Fan Engaged In War Of Words On Twitter Over Sony Deal / Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Gushes About Her First Snow Experience [PICS] / Hundreds Of Villagers Gather For ‘spiritual Cleansing’ In Anambra River (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.